Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
ORS being an example of a dev who clearly likes corruption, and sharing is an incidental offshoot.
Like me :geek: lol.
Well as long as it's lighthearted and fun. I know EvaKiss' corruption can sometimes be a bit too dark for my tastes (GGGB had a drug path apparently, which I never did, and in all paths the girl looked like trash when she was very corrupted).

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Like me :geek: lol.
Well as long as it's lighthearted and fun. I know EvaKiss' corruption can sometimes be a bit too dark for my tastes (GGGB had a drug path apparently, which I never did, and in all paths the girl looked like trash when she was very corrupted).
Yeah I share the same reaction - I actually spent a great deal of time editing the game image files so I could have ashley doing the slutty stuff while still maintaining the "innocent girl" makeup, pubes, and dress. I do like 'corruption' stuff as long as it doesnt cheapen their initial attraction.

her games also tend to lack levity....ors way more than gggb, at least gggb had some quirky light-hearted romps, everything in ors just feels sooo serious, I dont want to play a depressing realistic simulator of a 20-something guy in the corporate world.

On the other end of the spectrum is long story short where everything feels lighthearted, a very "college" feel even though that's not the setting.

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah I share the same reaction - I actually spent a great deal of time editing the game image files so I could have ashley doing the slutty stuff while still maintaining the "innocent girl" makeup, pubes, and dress. I do like 'corruption' stuff as long as it doesnt cheapen their initial attraction.

her games also tend to lack levity....ors way more than gggb, at least gggb had some quirky light-hearted romps, everything in ors just feels sooo serious, I dont want to play a depressing realistic simulator of a 20-something guy in the corporate world.

On the other end of the spectrum is long story short where everything feels lighthearted, a very "college" feel even though that's not the setting.
I'm actually an early supporter of Long Story Short, I used to talk with the dev a lot and helped a bit for ideas and stuff. So yeah I loved that game immediately.

Regarding GGGB, I liked the "middle" appearance if I remember well, when she's a bit corrupted but without some of the trashy stuff. But well, I wanted her corrupted anyway, so I had to accept the other outfits lol.

Reactions: rgnar62

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
you know how can we get Perfect NTRS/sharing game , look at Being a dik , Imagine this game stays as it is same MC , setting and choices the different is after the early episodes and how we set ourself with the girl we wanted then the sharing/NTRs open up as Optional choices it can go anyway u want would be perfect , you saw the girl from strangers to friends to best friends to lovers to establishing loving and trust one to opening it up and sharing her with others sadly no game ever did this lol

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
That's really sad to hear. I like sharing games but I really hate "beta cuck" tropes as DarknessDai says above. I also dislike when deception, dishonesty, disrespect, or cheating needs to be employed between the main couple to get the netorase ball rolling as many games sadly tend to do. It just lends itself too much into the NTR sphere. Not kink shaming; just a personal preference. I would much rather have things where the main couple are open and honest with one another, enjoying themselves in the lending lifestyle, and that everyone else involved are their playthings and are gawddamn lucky to be part of it -- whether those partners know it or not. This let's the couple explore and enjoy all sorts of things "together" while still being romantically involved with one another in a deeply caring and loyal way. They know they're the top of the pack even if their adventures would make them appear to go to the extremes. Wish more games were like that but at least there are some real gems out there such as Exciting Games. Cheers y'all!
I concur. What you describe is more like a stag and vixen experience i think : a couple playing and fooling around from time to time when they feel like it. To spice it up when tired of playing cosplay ;)
As i always say as long as it's being consensual adults for joy and beauty, ignore the idiots and have fun! If people would spend a bit more time learning lewd massages, renting cow-boy and indian costumes and doing horny stuff they'd be healthier and the lawyers would be poorer.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
The two main things I like about netorase that I don't see in netorare are probably:

1. Choice. It's hot the MC makes choices that get them NTRed. That's probably why I think it's hotter for games to have mechanics that allow for a non-NTR route, even if I normally don't play that route myself. It's even spicier when the MC intentionally gets NTRed without any coercion or trickery, having been able to avoid the NTR at any point. While I'm a fan of humiliation based off of innate traits, arguably no trait is more of a cuck trait than literally wanting to be cucked.

2. Believability/immersion. Corruption such as NTR can be extreme to the point where it sort of breaks immersion. It's easier to take the MC and their lover's relationship seriously and get invested when NTR corruption elements aren't directly undermining said relationship. Characterization-wise, full netorare that doesn't make the female lead an actual asshole can get into suspension of disbelief territory where you sort of accept that brains in this setting run on hentai logic.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
The two main things I like about netorase that I don't see in netorare are probably:

1. Choice. It's hot the MC makes choices that get them NTRed. That's probably why I think it's hotter for games to have mechanics that allow for a non-NTR route, even if I normally don't play that route myself. It's even spicier when the MC intentionally gets NTRed without any coercion or trickery, having been able to avoid the NTR at any point. While I'm a fan of humiliation based off of innate traits, arguably no trait is more of a cuck trait than literally wanting to be cucked.

2. Believability/immersion. Corruption such as NTR can be extreme to the point where it sort of breaks immersion. It's easier to take the MC and their lover's relationship seriously and get invested when NTR corruption elements aren't directly undermining said relationship. Characterization-wise, full netorare that doesn't make the female lead an actual asshole can get into suspension of disbelief territory where you sort of accept that brains in this setting run on hentai logic.
That first one is why I enjoy optional netorase so much. It just adds adds a level of authenticity and immersion to the netorase going on. To know that you can opt out and play through the entire game without any netorase or netorare content, and still getting to choose to let it (or make it) happen.

It's one of the reasons Ruins of Luxoria remains my favorite Mijishi game despite Amor Magic Academy having a more ambitious scope with a more fleshed out MC, a wider bouqet of the NTR-adjacent fetishes that I enjoy and more general freedom in choosing and pursuing love interests after the early game; it incentivizes but doesn't force the netorase, and you know that the choice to push further was yours.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Another is where an old man asks to get him laid in return for a dagger and the MC can pick a random fangirl or Julie. in this case she has a blindfold on and has no idea who fucked her, but she loves it.
I played this game recently and it seems promising, wonder if there is any other game with content like that (blindfold thing)?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To plug one of my favs again, for any of you who havent played the update yet for Nothing is Forever, do it now. There's 3-4 paths that may appeal to people from this thread.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I agree 100% There are practically none games where the couple is honest with each other especially the wife even though the husband allowed her to have sex with other guys and told her it turned him on she still lies and cheat, I don't understand is it taboo not add netorare to the small amount of netorase games that are out, seriously Indecent Wife Hana [v0.21.5 Public] [Fallen Eros] had an amazing start(like most netorase games) but it falls down quickly and the overdose of teasing that piss me off I hate teasing its annoying and the wife controlling every thing while the husband turn to beta male and moves out from his house where his wife and the kid leaves there together like they are the couple really disappointing I had high expectation but like all the other netorase games left bitter taste I really do hope for games like you said where the couples are honest and experience the life stile together, for example Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura] I loved it personly the problem was it way to short the girlfriend didn't lie or cheat even when she had sex with her ex, hoping for more games where we can enjoy.
Not really bro, i think you don't understand the real difference between Swinging and Netorase,a lot of sites will use both in the same tag, but in reality it's different, what you truly want is swinging, where the husband and wife both are in an equal position, but in Netorase the wife will necessarily be more dominant and lead the relationship, she will also tease and hint about going NTR without ever going NTR, basically like i said a good netorase is a netorase that progress and plays near the border of netorare without ever crossing it, so the teasing is part of the thrill of the netorase.

i wrote an example ending that i would lie to see in indecent wife hana, and it depict perfectly what a Netorase is
A good plot for this kind of netorase knowing that she enjoy to tease and to fuck with her husband's brain.

-She asks her husband to start using condom with her, but what he doesn't know is that she pierced every condom she gave him.
-After confirming pregnancy from her husband, she start hotwifing again and getting creampies, while still asking her husband to wear condoms.
-When he see her with a pregnant belly he just loose his mind, and she tease him and fuck with his brain during the whole process.
-After the pregnancy and the delivery she plays with him one last time, then reveal the truth about her plot and that it is actually his child, and come with a dna test to prove it.
-the husband is happy and love his wife even more, that made such an advance plot to indulge his fetish without betraying him.

Reactions: diddlydadoo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not really bro, i think you don't understand the real difference between Swinging and Netorase,a lot of sites will use both in the same tag, but in reality it's different, what you truly want is swinging, where the husband and wife both are in an equal position, but in Netorase the wife will necessarily be more dominant and lead the relationship, she will also tease and hint about going NTR without ever going NTR, basically like i said a good netorase is a netorase that progress and plays near the border of netorare without ever crossing it, so the teasing is part of the thrill of the netorase.

i wrote an example ending that i would lie to see in indecent wife hana, and it depict perfectly what a Netorase is
This thread has a collection of both kinds of enthusiasts though; I'd say it's less his misunderstanding and more a site-wide schism between western-style sharing and eastern-style netorase. Myself I hate pure-ntr (and probably pure netorase by your description) and am only forced to search/associate with it because of the site's categories.

Particularly because the pickings are so slim for both camps, we all congregate in places like this; but that doesn't mean within that umbrella there's not a diversity of tastes.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019

I know the difference between netorase and swinging, personally I don't like swinging I like it when only the wife or the girlfriend sleep with other guys while the husband or boyfriend watch and the MC enjoy watching it not forced because that is not netorase, cuckolding is when the husband is being dominated by his wife and the bull this might be what you like, but I'm not into it, I'm into stag and vixen where the wife sleeps with other guys, but there is no humiliation or domination the couple experience this together and enjoy it together talk about it and trying new things while respecting and loving each other, I don't mind tiny bit of teasing but IWH went to far and got annoying I want a game no NTR or cheating, maybe cheating at first then the husband find out and turn into netorase, I don't mind beta males but at least some respect for him and show the love the wife has for him, what is important in netorase for me is the relationship between the wife and husband.

Reactions: zandalari and Back

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Found this story while browsing some sites. Its only 5 chapters but I think it has potential.
( )
I already ask if it was still active and the author said it is.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and rgnar62

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Found this story while browsing some sites. Its only 5 chapters but I think it has potential.
( )
I already ask if it was still active and the author said it is.
Looks interesting before I dive in I have a question is netorase the main topic or prostitution I don't mind spoiling.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Looks interesting before I dive in I have a question is netorase the main topic or prostitution I don't mind spoiling.
Someone asked the author about that and the author said that the main focus of the novel is netorase but I think it will take time to get to that but I am okay with it so long as the quality doesn't drop

Reactions: Adam_H11

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

Completely disagree and you like everyone else have a different definition of NTS or rather you like different type of NTS.Its not a monolith.
To plug one of my favs again, for any of you who havent played the update yet for Nothing is Forever, do it now. There's 3-4 paths that may appeal to people from this thread.
The one with chess girl? I dont like the fact that you have to be a submissive in the relationship for that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Completely disagree and you like everyone else have a different definition of NTS or rather you like different type of NTS.Its not a monolith.

The one with chess girl? I dont like the fact that you have to be a submissive in the relationship for that.
there's one with chess girl (Jen), and one with exhibitionist girl (Lea).

One of my complaints to the dev was that that path requires an all-or-nothing; its definitely weird how they dont even have sex because zomg she's just too muh sub and he's not a compatible "dom".... somedays I swear bdsm is the nerdiest fetish on the planet... as you can tell im not a fan :LOL:

Having ranted about it, as im sure you all know finding sharing games is a balancing act, since there will inevitably be tertiary stuff we dont like; and all things considered, this game has less of that unsavory crust than others ive played.

I have playedKate, and at the end of the update there is a swinging foursome between MC, her boyfriend and another couple (best girlfriend's MC and her husband).
The couple will going towards an open relationship for sure, so take a look also at this game, especially his future updates ;)
yah i just played this yesterday too and that scene was cool, unfortunately you have soldier through a lot of grody old men/creeper scenes to get there - definitely has more ntrish/average-fem-protag-game feel....but that scene was good.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62 and Fiz1247
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote