Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 16, 2022
Got to the 2nd arc, things aren't much better. MC got married to love interest but she still cheats on him all the time. She feels like she did nothing wrong meanwhile he is dealing with past trauma from the first arc where he does get aroused when he learns she cheats on him but he does not like it. It just doesn't seem right. Kinda wish that after everything he went through he could just be happy. Like I get a game should have ups or downs but this game has just been a downhill ride the whole time where the story accidentally hit a speed bump and that caused it to go up for a second.
I get it, you don't like the game, but why downvote the thread because of 1 game? Seems kinda silly, not that it matters, anyways :ROFLMAO: I haven't played it, not a fan of rpgm games, so I can't really comment on it.
PS: Also, it's more like a personal tier list of the OP, not some community resource. Hasn't been updated in ages, sadly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Got to the 2nd arc, things aren't much better. MC got married to love interest but she still cheats on him all the time. She feels like she did nothing wrong meanwhile he is dealing with past trauma from the first arc where he does get aroused when he learns she cheats on him but he does not like it. It just doesn't seem right. Kinda wish that after everything he went through he could just be happy. Like I get a game should have ups or downs but this game has just been a downhill ride the whole time where the story accidentally hit a speed bump and that caused it to go up for a second.
buddy if you get your pants in a bundle over 1 game being more ntr than ntrs, I have some bad news about common themes in this genre...

To be clear, I'm not saying you're wrong, but this is a pervasive problem across the site with many games. Also this is more of just a casual community fan list as the guy above me said, it's not like a SUPER OFFICIAL RIGOROUS LIST - so I'd just use it as a starting point for finding new things and nothing else.

Reactions: hadbla

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I feel like we played two very different games with how you're describing the events of the game. The first half of the game isn't even NTR since the MC and the heroine aren't even in a relationship. They meet at the start of the story and he develops a crush on her throughout the first half even with the knowledge that she'll fuck anyone to accomplish her goals. In fact, she isn't even aware that he's in love with her for some of the early game. Once they finally do get married in the second half, their relationship is stable and she doesn't cheat at first. She eventually does because she has to fuck someone in a sting operation to get them arrested and keep the kingdom safe. The MC forgives her because he knows that's the kind of woman she is. In his proposal to her, he already knew the kind of woman she was and he accepted all of who she is which is why she settles down with him in the first place. After that its revealed that he's developed a netorase fetish due to the events of the first half of the game and she goes along with it. The vast majority of the times she's fucking someone else in the second half of the game is for the MC's fetish and by the end of the game they're absolutely happy. The MC loves when she cheats, so she cheats and tells him. The only real exception to that is the side stuff where she fucks a photographer and old man. Honestly don't remember much on whether or not the MC knew she was fucking the photographer but he definitely did not know she was fucking the old man. What I do remember is that he end of the old man's content was a bit rapey and she shut him down hard and cut off all communication with him because he got the MC's health involved. The heroine is easily the person who cares the most about the MC's wellbeing as she's the one who questions his fetish and even panics and overreacts when she thinks he's in danger. She also turns down every single guy in the game besides the MC since no matter how good their dick is and the MC's sucks, she'll always love the MC more. She turned down the literal king of the country and the other guy who she says is the best fuck she's ever had just to live with the MC. I honestly feel like you just skipped through most of the story dude. Either that or the machine translated version of the game on this site is sorely misrepresenting the plot.
TLDR: First half ain't NTR since they don't even mutually love each other at first. Second half is for the vast majority of the game purely netorase and whenever there is NTR, it only further reinforces how much the MC and heroine love each other and want to continue doing netorase since its the best of both worlds in their relationship.

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Thing is, my issue isn't with the message limit. It's how to properly write a netorase setting. I am not a very good writer and can't really put what I want into words. It doesn't help that the AI doesn't recognize the term netorase and only knows netorare. So I was wondering, if maybe someone else wrote a netorase prompt for chatgpt or knows how to write one.
Okay, I understand now. You can always give them the definition of netorase to work off. I know you mentioned you can't put what you want into words, but maybe try just prompt the bot with the definition and to roleplay. prompt it for roleplay scenarios using that definition it learned and start there.
I had to tell the bot to roleplay as a hesitant hotwife, then gave a brief background to get a pleasant experience. That site have already made characters with backgrounds so you don't need to come up with that. But you can always alter it to your liking. Chatgpt always flags that content for me. If the AI chat you are using has an NSFW filter, you can try to come up with code words for certain things. You can just talk in the roleplay and let the AI do all the heavy lifting in terms of story.

Reactions: Suave2

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is Cuckold Awakening, by the name and the MC's cock size I can immediately bet 60% will be about humiliation cukoldry but there is potential to be something good here.
Yeah thats just a garbage reproduction of the existing https://f95zone.to/threads/roommate-took-my-gf-final-kfnstudios.147255/

Not like the first game was done anyway, what an embarassment, incompetent animations, swiss cheese grammar script, I could go on. avoid avoid avoid. If you want a quick sharing/cuck game style fap download one of dimigio33's games or DDfunlol's games, dont waste your time on the initial group of devs.

ujin

May 6, 2017
Rebel Duet is planned to have some form of sharing content as I understand it. Quite a charming game so far hopefully the dev keeps it up.

VN - Ren'Py - Rebel Duet [v0.2b] [ionDivvy] | F95zone

Wyldspace is another game I played recently that seems like it could have something akin to sharing content. There is a scene already where you can encourage one of the girls you know to expose herself in order to get a job in a tavern. The gameplay loop is kind of tedious but when it comes to this genre beggars can't be choosers.

Others - Wyldspace [v0.1.5.5] [Wyldspace] | F95zone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Rebel Duet is planned to have some form of sharing content as I understand it. Quite a charming game so far hopefully the dev keeps it up.

VN - Ren'Py - Rebel Duet [v0.2b] [ionDivvy] | F95zone

Wyldspace is another game I played recently that seems like it could have something akin to sharing content. There is a scene already where you can encourage one of the girls you know to expose herself in order to get a job in a tavern. The gameplay loop is kind of tedious but when it comes to this genre beggars can't be choosers.

Others - Wyldspace [v0.1.5.5] [Wyldspace] | F95zone
My first reaction here is regardless whether I agree with your recommendations, at very first glance both those games have notably GORGEOUS renders.

Also lol@ reskinned Azeroth Eastern Kingdoms

Another game that looks similar to those to keep eyes on is the "Between Worlds" someone mentioned a few pages back - it's kept a good development pace, and is graphically outstand, and will definitely have sharing content in near future, just keep an eye on it.

Additionally, just played Love and Vice which is in this thread's to-do list in the lede, it was great, tons of great scenes after having one of your LIs work at strip club or start a modeling/adult modeling career.

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
The Knightess whore is just straight NTR. The MC goes through so much trauma in the beginning to the point where he has to heal a dickhead while his love interest fucks him. Causes him to pass out almost die. This shit is just upsetting. He is literally just suffering while she gets dicked down by everyone to the point where they make a game of it.
I understand where your grievances are coming from but I will agree with potato on that before they get married it's more of voyeurism but gives off that negative NTR feeling. I also don't like when NTS has overlap with NTR/cheating. I think this game should be in the 4/10 rating like Amor.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
We can share not only just games here, right?
I recently read a pretty good doujinshi in the netorase genre.
It's colored and translated.

A little spoiler. I really thought it will end as typical netorare story, everything was going in that direction. But nope, it ended well, I was surprised, hah.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Use Textractor x64 and this regex filter:
Code:
|FILTER|<.+?>
Enjoy, this is a top 5 netorase game for me ( ), behind , , and despite various limitations. Actually, considering Koukan no Toriko covers 3 genres, Rikai is better than that in netorase elements.

Save the game when the game window's screen is maximized, otherwise thumbnails are black/blank.
Somebody posted an AI assisted machine translation to (aka Lovey Cuckoldry Play with an Understanding Wife), I have not tried it personally and cannot comment on the output quality.

There are some flaws to the game, including an image where there are 2 mouths (lol), but I highly recommend trying it.

Edit: If the "translation" quality isn't bad, then I also personally recommend , which is found here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
We can share not only just games here, right?
I recently read a pretty good doujinshi in the netorase genre.
It's colored and translated.

A little spoiler. I really thought it will end as typical netorare story, everything was going in that direction. But nope, it ended well, I was surprised, hah.
Let me give you a treat

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
New netorase game just dropped ( ).
I already finished it so I'll just give my 2 cents to anyone who was considering trying it out. Its mid.
Plot is really barebones. MC can't get it up with his wife so he reveals his netorase fetish to her. She's not interested but she goes along with it since the MC can only get it up with netorase and she wants a kid. From that point on she just sleeps with different dudes. The gameplay revolves around her sleeping with a dude each night in order to raise the MC's excitement meter so that he can bang her and try impregnate her. The twist is that the more she sleeps around, the more her love for the MC runs low and her love for her partners increases. You can increase her love meter by taking her out on dates but that requires money (which you get through an RNG minigame) and you can only ask her out on a date after your excitement meter maxes and you fuck her.
Now for the good parts of the game:
- The artstyle ain't half bad.
- The game is pretty simple.
- The scenes are animated.

The bad:
- Only one happy ending (which I liked) versus 7 bad endings (1 for each dude she sleeps with and they all suck, and that's coming from someone that usually enjoys bad endings in netorase games.)
- The bad endings all start the same way don't differ enough to warrant 7 of them.
- The game is pretty short and repetitive since the heroine only has two scenes with each dude.
- There's barely any story or reason to get attached to any character.

I'd recommend to avoid this one, especially if you hate NTR in your netorase games. Honestly felt like it could've been good if the game just had more plot and focused on a smaller amount of dudes instead of 7.

Aside from this game, there's a couple of games on the horizon I'm looking out for:
- was meant to release around this time but it got pushed to the end of the month. It follows up the dev's previous game which was NTR focused and involves the MC recovering from his trauma while developing a netorase fetish in the process. Knowing the dev though, the game might shift from netorase to netorare.
- by Fried Tomato is set to release later this week and I'm pretty hyped about it since it takes a bit after the dev's other game, SUCCUMB, which is my favorite from them. Its most likely straight NTR but knowing how this dev's games go, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shift to netorase near the middle or the end of the game.
- Lastly is Suzuya who's making a new game again. Don't really know the specifics of what its about, if its even netorase or if even coming out soon but a game is coming eventually. Knowing them, it'll probably drop in the next 1 to 3 months.

And that's pretty much it.

RebelCrow64

Aug 26, 2018
I like how this thread make me found some really great netorase games. Im still want to seek for something more expecific, one where the MC has a smaller dick that the "other guy", and the girl teases him with that. If someone know about a game i would be gratefull

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote