EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screen Cover.png

Overview:
A rather standard H-RPG in which our female protagonist, Dorena, is a newlywed adventurer all set to get started on the next phase of her life as she and her husband move into the town of Walp. Unfortunately for Dorena, her rose-tinted life is soon to be darkened when she is cursed by a monster while exploring a dungeon. A curse that greatly amplifies her lust when night falls. It's a race against the clock as Dorena struggles to undo her curse as she dives deeper into the dungeon, seeking the monster that had marked her.
Whether her relationship with her husband survives this ordeal will be up to the player...

Now, with that summary out of the way. Let's get down to brass tacks. I know you all can see the tags on the game and the words on the cover art.
I know this website and the people who frequent it and I understand very well what you're all dying to know:
"Is vanilla avoidable?!"

Unfortunately, I can't say that it is. There are some vanilla scenes, disgustingly heartwarming ones no-less, but if you can manage to get through that, there should be plenty of NTR content for you all to enjoy!
Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0 (Latest Oct.3/2022 Bug fix update)
Language: Translated into English with MTL (please put down your pitchforks) and edited using the following translators: , , ,
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Full Translation Status/Translator Rant:

How to get to the seggs with men (other than Theo):
-One important thing that I should've put in the post (and that the game really should have included) is that there will be an item called Night Phase in your Key Items section after the Prologue. You can use this to change the time to night.
-For the first few times, Dorena is limited to having sex with Theo, but eventually (after having sex with Theo 3 days in a row) there'll be the option to start masturbating in secret and eventually getting caught. This is when the NTR stuff starts.
-IMPORTANT! To not miss every scene (and again, something I wish the game had properly warned you about), when Dorena first starts to mess around with a vibrator from Wendy, she'll be given the option to go talk to Theo or Teresa. PICK TERESA FOR ALL SCENES OR JUST MAKE A SAVE HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THEO.

DOWNLOADS
Win:
- - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/versions is/are unofficial. Download it at your own risk

PATCH

A very kind user made a patch for the item descriptions getting cut off. You can find it here.

Screen 1.png Screen 2.png Screen 3.png Screen 4.png Screen 5.png Screen Advancement Device.png Screen Statue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The golfile link is 404 when I open it.

Edit: That's better. Link's back up now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewlywedTwinSwordswomanAndTheCurseOfSexualLust-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Watters

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Here my question, can you at least choose who she cheat with (and maybe an ending for each guy) or does she become the town slut (not fan of the later)?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh wow, people still using these models?

Remember that one game in which you play a succubus going around town turning everyone into one. Good times.
Will give it a turn once my backlog has been trimmed down.

Thx for the translation

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
"Is vanilla avoidable?!"

Unfortunately, I can't say that it is. There are some vanilla scenes, disgustingly heartwarming ones no-less, but if you can manage to get through that, there should be plenty of NTR content for you all to enjoy!​
Unironically the reason I won't play this one.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes