Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
and edited using the following translators: , , ,
lmao I know there are people who hates MTL edited translations as well, but if they're still mad after that many applications then they don't deserve anything really www

Thanks for the share please pump out more!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm just confused by what we're actually supposed to do after the prologue...

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
The second boss is broken man, after finally finding the EXACT strategy needed to bring it down to 1/3rd health.... it regenerated all the hp it lost and afterwards constantly regens 200 hp per turn. Fun is when things frustrate! Yes yes, me make game fun! You just bad ha ha! Sigh... well, save editor here I come!

Reactions: Toweke and warmaxa

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Unavoidable Vanilla I'm going to throw up.
*throws tantrum* why is there vanilla trash oh my god this great masterpiece has been ruined by the disgusting vanilla. this should be filled with rivals darker than under the bed plowing and pleasure corrupting the little slut. Queen of Spades only allowed. NTR only allowed I'm going to kink shame every vanilla lover and go to obviously vanilla pages to show just how much I hate vanilla!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Thanks OP for the translation. It was a good 2-3 hours. Kind of funny that I only realize the translator agrees with me on how mid the game is after I post a review.....and the translator even posted a more interesting looking NTR game I've somehow missed...which we all know what that means

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Watters

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
bruh this is givng me a headache how dafuq do i go out at night every time i go at the night phase im just stuck in the house she wont let me out

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
I keep getting a black screen after talking to Teresa the second time, after the first boss.
Don't ask me why it happens, but after getting the same issue and some trial and error I found out that it will happen when you try to talk to her from the left. Aproach her from either behind or her right and the scene will transition just fine.

The art is a little bland, but the setting seems interesting enough, seems worth the play so far.

Reactions: brast11

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
absolutely trash game, the 2nd boss is busted as fuck, managed to kill him and the screen froze, the characters look like shit and their clothes looks like they had perpetual semen on them

Edit: Also, fuck the estrus status

Reactions: Toweke and warmaxa

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Language: Translated into English with MTL (please put down your pitchforks) and edited using the following translators: , , ,
I have seen worse, my only gripe is that some items are unable to be fully read as their text overflows.

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
Don't ask me why it happens, but after getting the same issue and some trial and error I found out that it will happen when you try to talk to her from the left. Aproach her from either behind or her right and the scene will transition just fine.

The art is a little bland, but the setting seems interesting enough, seems worth the play so far.
Aint no way you figured it out lmao, did it 3 times all from the left. Thank you!

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
bruh this is givng me a headache how dafuq do i go out at night every time i go at the night phase im just stuck in the house she wont let me out
You need to have sex with Theo 3 times in a row. Eventually Dorena will start secretly masturbating and get caught by one of the guys from the prologue. From there you'll unlock the Midnight Phase.

I have seen worse, my only gripe is that some items are unable to be fully read as their text overflows.
Yeah, I've seen other games where the text will scroll, allowing you to read the entire thing. I actually cut out a lot of the descriptions of items and just put their effects in so that players would be able to read (most of) the pertinent bits.

Reactions: jazz7 and Sam199090
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes