dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
If youre the Female Prot than this is Netori and not Netorare, im fine with that
No idea where people keep getting their homegrown definitions from, but no, that does not make it netori. It's NTR B as she tries to resist, but ultimately fails.

Anyway, pretty decent game as long as you're fine with the style.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
The description made me chuckle.

I won't lie, NTR is a dumb term that means like 3 things sometimes four and should be phased out for either the full confusing japanese words that all sound the same or something like 'cheating protagonist' 'cheated on' etc.

To the game, amusing description aside, I can't tell if this is a actual game with choice or a visual novel broken up by combat a bit. Does anyone know?

Reactions: Toweke and Alex_88

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ah, yes. Another generic "ntr" game. This one coming straight from Japan and made with Koikatu.

OK...

Well, I hope the husband is the generic MC pathetic beta kind, because that poor girl is gonna get turned into a subhuman cumrag no contest. She's done, it's over. This way, I'd feel a lot less like shit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What exactly is 3D about this game? Why are so many very cartoon flat looking games tagged with "3dcg"? What's even the point of a 3dcg tag if it can't differentiate between cartoon games and those that attempt realism?

I mean, imagine search by "2d games" and getting stuff that looks like call of duty...

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
What exactly is 3D about this game? Why are so many very cartoon flat looking games tagged with "3dcg"? What's even the point of a 3dcg tag if it can't differentiate between cartoon games and those that attempt realism?

I mean, imagine search by "2d games" and getting stuff that looks like call of duty...
This is 3d that looks like 2d. Photo-realistic 2d paintings don't go under 3dcg tag either. I don't mean it's correct. I mean that's how it is.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Multiple endings tag leads me to believe that player has at least some control over which events the protagonist goes through.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
If youre the Female Prot than this is Netori and not Netorare, im fine with that
Aw man we have this with every NTR game. Here's your obligatory breakdown.

Netorare is when someone, whether its the MC or a GF/BF/Husband/Wife/Sister?/Mother? of the MC getting stolen from them. (EG https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-kubel-v1-0-2-yasagure-kitsuenjyo-kagura-games.57559/)

Netori is when you, yes you, the MC are being the giga chad (or giga alpha female) and stealing them from someone. (EG https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-1-3-tiramisu.117037/)

Netorase is similar to Netorare, except both the MC and the one being "stolen" are fully aware of the act happening and want it to happen because kinks and shit. It's usually much more mild than normal Netorare and the person being "stolen" usually doesn't leave their partner...just continues sleeping around. (EG https://f95zone.to/threads/your-wifes-unfaithful-routine-final-heisendou.142715/)

In this scenario, you are the female MC being stolen due to the usual bullshit curse/blackmail/money excuse. So it's Netorare.

I really wish we had 3 separate tags...or at the very least 2 for Netorare and Netori. The perspective is pretty important for people that are not me....cause I just fap to everything.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is 3d that looks like 2d. Photo-realistic 2d paintings don't go under 3dcg tag either. I don't mean it's correct. I mean that's how it is.
if that's how it is, then what tag IS intented to differentiate cartoon games from daz-style photorealism?

Zairus

May 25, 2017
The game is actually pretty good, i played it a while ago, the art is weakest part here, but well if you can get used to it, the things can get more and more interesting, the text and dialogues is good, the scenes are steamy and intense, there is a lot of content, but gangbangs and humilation are the main part, also there's a possibility for a good end.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not a particular fan of ntr, but the last bit of the blurb convinced me to give it a try [Plus who doesn't like lust curses?]

aaa0083

Jul 22, 2018
If you don't like the scene, just press Ctrl to skip it.

...Sigh, this function does not including in RPGMV.
Especially this DEV just have to Fade-in Fade-out EVERYTHING to slow it down.
Even you do 30 Left clicks per sec can't make it any faster.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020

Did you try to hold shift?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Here my question, can you at least choose who she cheat with (and maybe an ending for each guy) or does she become the town slut (not fan of the later)?
It's somewhat of a free choice? I believe you need Dorena to have sex with Dylan at least once before any of the other options are open.

There's a section of the game where you play as the husband and get to see what his wife is up to on one of her enthusiastic walks. I didn't put multiple protagonist as it's only a small part of the game.

Whoops. I wasn't sure what tags would've fit with this style. I tend to associate 2DCG with anime models rather than the odd ones seen here.

Try holding 'z' or the 'Enter' key to speed things up. It's not the blazing speeds you'd see in other engines, but it's something at least.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
No idea where people keep getting their homegrown definitions from, but no, that does not make it netori. It's NTR B as she tries to resist, but ultimately fails.

Anyway, pretty decent game as long as you're fine with the style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other words it's not NTR if it's female protagonist. It's just rape/blackmail followed by cheating.

Aw man we have this with every NTR game. Here's your obligatory breakdown.

Netorare is when someone, whether its the MC or a GF/BF/Husband/Wife/Sister?/Mother? of the MC getting stolen from them. (EG https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-kubel-v1-0-2-yasagure-kitsuenjyo-kagura-games.57559/)

Netori is when you, yes you, the MC are being the giga chad (or giga alpha female) and stealing them from someone. (EG https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-1-3-tiramisu.117037/)

Netorase is similar to Netorare, except both the MC and the one being "stolen" are fully aware of the act happening and want it to happen because kinks and shit. It's usually much more mild than normal Netorare and the person being "stolen" usually doesn't leave their partner...just continues sleeping around. (EG https://f95zone.to/threads/your-wifes-unfaithful-routine-final-heisendou.142715/)

In this scenario, you are the female MC being stolen due to the usual bullshit curse/blackmail/money excuse. So it's Netorare.

I really wish we had 3 separate tags...or at the very least 2 for Netorare and Netori. The perspective is pretty important for people that are not me....cause I just fap to everything.
Hey, it's important to make distinction that's it not NTR if protag is being "stolen". Some people are turned on by following girl's perspective on her boyfriend/husband being stolen by other woman/women/maybe men too. And if you apply NTR to female protag cheating/raped then that just isn't accurate.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other words it's not NTR if it's female protagonist. It's just rape/blackmail followed by cheating.

Hey, it's important to make distinction that's it not NTR if protag is being "stolen". Some people are turned on by following girl's perspective on her boyfriend/husband being stolen by other woman/women/maybe men too. And if you apply NTR to female protag cheating/raped then that just isn't accurate.
Well, guess those hundreds of games labeled on dlsite with the netorare tag just aren't NTR because it happens to be from the female perspective. Just like this game is. It's a japanese term and they have it very clearly tagged as such and not tagged as cheating / adultery tag which does exist there, but isn't used because it doesn't fit. Having both the NTR and female protagonist tag is super common. For it to be netorare the existence of a partner/some sort of love interest is needed, but he doesn't need to be the protagonist for it to count as NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotsuyu
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes