YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
For all noobs who can't beat second boss. Just use magic. You learn magic skills from the witch, and then you beat the shit out of the second boss by using them. He has extremely high DEF, so physical attacks are just useless against him.

It's almost like the game requires player to use their brain. What a crazy theory, right?

Reactions: Watters

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
why is this game so hard? lol?????

and why on earth cant we even cheat cheat engine isnt doing shit

also how on earth do we get midnight triggered there is no sex scenes or go to bed back home or outside wth????????
fullsave?
How the hell do you deal with the volcanic burn it one hit ko's me every time even if i brace for the attack
There should've been a save file - Slot 10 - that has Dorena in the gallery room. Just talk to the cat to unlock all scenes OR start a New Game+ (can't do both).

A lot of the bosses you can just brute force by grinding to a high enough level. If you don't want to do that, go to the golden statue outside of town for boss tips (you can see the exact location in the pictures on the first page).

Midnight Phase is unlocked when Dorena is caught by Dylan masturbating outside her house. This scene occurs after she repeatedly asks for sex from Theo (you have to ask for this 3 times in a row).

View attachment 2331609
Straight up laughed my ass off. Also caught the 4kids reference with the onigiri/jelly donut. Thanks for the translation, I love games using this model style and they're so rare these days.
Glad someone caught that :p And I couldn't resist sneaking in stupid little jokes here and there while translating. Glad someone else found it funny.

I have one specific point of criticism with the editing of the translation, you've kept the antagonist's name as "Rashivia" from the MTL when it should be "Lascivia" based on the name of the game.
D'oh! :oops:
Yes...That makes WAY more sense now that I think about it. I just liked the way Rashivia sounded and thought that was correct. There were other things like that in the game such as 'Walp' possibly supposed to be called 'Warp' and 'Holt' as 'Haruto' which I wasn't sure was an attempt at an 'Engrish' name or the actual name.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Good job translator! I hope you (or someone else) bothers to translate the other games by this dev, from the preview pics they seem really great!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game was funny, the golden statue did help me quite a bit,i like that the demon change her way to speack depending on the number of infidelity not only in the game but at each battle

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bro... what the fuck. The second boss is insanely overtuned. What kinda crap is that. You finally get it down to low HP and it does a full heal and perma regen. And he can 2 shot you if you get unlucky with estrus timing.

Hmm, ok I didn't notice the advancement key item to learn new skills. And bought some new equip... maybe I can take it on now.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me if I'm locked out of major things because I didn't go to Teresa during the vibrator event? I just viewed the event after unlocking all scenes in the recollection room, but my saves will still be missing her reveal. Does that affect the outcomes of some later events? Or is it purely just that one scene and it doesn't lead to anything else?

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
has there been a fix for the texts being cut off from items and such? Even the basic potion description is cut off so I can't know how much it heals without using it.

Reactions: sunkenfleet

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone have a save that your on floor 99 before the boss and have not cheat once

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
No clue how to beat that Nova boss, the ice one. The rest were ok enough but not that one. Even following the statue's advice, nothing. I build up enough SP to use all 6 spirit skills I have, use the magic to up both defenses... and yet again once it gets past 1/2 HP it won't even let me guard, it instantly casts max heal and that instakill magic getting through my evasion and even being blinded. Guess I'll have to keep leveling till I can hit for over that 50% hp and skip that phase :unsure:

Besides that it's fine. It'd be best if chests in the "dungeons" reset, otherwise the only point to come back to any that's not the last one is to grind with easier fights, but you normally can oneshot everything with skills that hit all. And I'd prefer actual random dungeons instead of fixed labyrinths of squares but that's the dev taking the easiest design.

About the ntr I've been doing a faithful run first since there seems to be a true ending, and so far the only way to cheat I found was one of the nights, after you've talked to Theo that he wants to do it once every 3 days, you can go out to the garden and masturbate outside, being seen by Dylan (? idk if that was his name).

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Bro... what the fuck. The second boss is insanely overtuned. What kinda crap is that. You finally get it down to low HP and it does a full heal and perma regen. And he can 2 shot you if you get unlucky with estrus timing.

Hmm, ok I didn't notice the advancement key item to learn new skills. And bought some new equip... maybe I can take it on now.
does anyone have a save that your on floor 99 before the boss and have not cheat once
No clue how to beat that Nova boss, the ice one. The rest were ok enough but not that one. Even following the statue's advice, nothing. I build up enough SP to use all 6 spirit skills I have, use the magic to up both defenses... and yet again once it gets past 1/2 HP it won't even let me guard, it instantly casts max heal and that instakill magic getting through my evasion and even being blinded. Guess I'll have to keep leveling till I can hit for over that 50% hp and skip that phase :unsure:

Besides that it's fine. It'd be best if chests in the "dungeons" reset, otherwise the only point to come back to any that's not the last one is to grind with easier fights, but you normally can oneshot everything with skills that hit all. And I'd prefer actual random dungeons instead of fixed labyrinths of squares but that's the dev taking the easiest design.

About the ntr I've been doing a faithful run first since there seems to be a true ending, and so far the only way to cheat I found was one of the nights, after you've talked to Theo that he wants to do it once every 3 days, you can go out to the garden and masturbate outside, being seen by Dylan (? idk if that was his name).
Even if you're following the golden statue's advice, there are some bosses that you do need to grind out some levels for. There's an early item you get that boosts XP gain that can make the grind a bit easier, but if you don't want to do that, there should've been an included save file with the game - Save Slot 10 - that has Dorena at max level with the option of New Game+. This also grants you access to the hidden boss next to the riverside and the best soul in the game.

Can anyone tell me if I'm locked out of major things because I didn't go to Teresa during the vibrator event? I just viewed the event after unlocking all scenes in the recollection room, but my saves will still be missing her reveal. Does that affect the outcomes of some later events? Or is it purely just that one scene and it doesn't lead to anything else?
Yes, if you don't choose Teresa for the vibrator event, you'll be locked out of all future events with her in the game. There's a dev warning about this in the gallery room but I probably should've added a line in the dialogue option when it first comes up.

has there been a fix for the texts being cut off from items and such? Even the basic potion description is cut off so I can't know how much it heals without using it.
No one seems to have come forward with a fix, so we all might be out of luck. For potions though, I think I remember there being 3 tiers with the following amounts of health restored: 500HP --> 1000HP --> All HP

Reactions: Teal Flower

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes, if you don't choose Teresa for the vibrator event, you'll be locked out of all future events with her in the game. There's a dev warning about this in the gallery room but I probably should've added a line in the dialogue option when it first comes up.
I have to start over because of that choice, so a warning would have been appreciated.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
I will never understad why a great majority of 3d rpg games tend to use old models of the engines they use, like, there are much better ones out there with good mods to boot, we are in 2023, so why use the old plain ones ??? :/

• Angry
Reactions: cho'gall

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
God damn... I normally don't do this, but anyone have a save file before the ending split? Apparently, I deleted my game folder for some reason.

Basically a save that did all scenes up to the second brothel training (but not the second sauna event) and just before the doing the 5th dungeon?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes