ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Didn't notice anyone else mention this, but there is an interesting bug in the prologue where you can exit the dungeon, get auto full-healed upon exit, leave the transfer station, return, and it repeats the scene when you first walk in. While it is super grindy, you could theoretically farm gold and xp indefinitely like that. (Though, you also might be able to farm indefinitely just from monster drops of ether and potions). Probably wouldn't recommend doing it much but grinding for some extra gold at the start might be nice to some people. (also remember you get 1,000 gold upon completion of the prologue/defeat of the boss in the prologue if you are using this method to start with more gold)

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do you start the NTR? I only managed to find the true ending which had no ntr content, the only thing to do is to go to the dungeons and fight the boss, if I lose a fight it tells me to go home and rest but I can't find the option to rest. It feels like vanilla is actually unavoidable.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
How do you start the NTR? I only managed to find the true ending which had no ntr content, the only thing to do is to go to the dungeons and fight the boss, if I lose a fight it tells me to go home and rest but I can't find the option to rest. It feels like vanilla is actually unavoidable.
After getting through the prologue, you should get an item in the Key Items tab of your inventory that lets you go change the time of day to night, when you're able to have sex with the husband and/or go to sleep. After you have sex with the husband a few days in a row, he'll tell you he can't keep up, and the option to masturbate first in the bathroom and then in the back yard will open up. After the latter, NTR becomes available.

Reactions: Lolcap and polaco

Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
View attachment 2319066

Overview:
A rather standard H-RPG in which our female protagonist, Dorena, is a newlywed adventurer all set to get started on the next phase of her life as she and her husband move into the town of Walp. Unfortunately for Dorena, her rose-tinted life is soon to be darkened when she is cursed by a monster while exploring a dungeon. A curse that greatly amplifies her lust when night falls. It's a race against the clock as Dorena struggles to undo her curse as she dives deeper into the dungeon, seeking the monster that had marked her.
Whether her relationship with her husband survives this ordeal will be up to the player...

Now, with that summary out of the way. Let's get down to brass tacks. I know you all can see the tags on the game and the words on the cover art.
I know this website and the people who frequent it and I understand very well what you're all dying to know:
"Is vanilla avoidable?!"

Unfortunately, I can't say that it is. There are some vanilla scenes, disgustingly heartwarming ones no-less, but if you can manage to get through that, there should be plenty of NTR content for you all to enjoy!
Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0 (Latest Oct.3/2022 Bug fix update)
Language: Translated into English with MTL (please put down your pitchforks) and edited using the following translators: , , ,
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Full Translation Status/Translator Rant:

DOWNLOADS
Win:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/versions is/are unofficial. Download it at your own risk

PATCH

A very kind user made a patch for the item descriptions getting cut off. You can find it here.

View attachment 2319128 View attachment 2319130 View attachment 2319131 View attachment 2319133 View attachment 2319134 View attachment 2319136 View attachment 2319138
A tip for those who get lost, In key items there's a night phase item use it and sleep with your husband 3 times then after that try again and that's where things start moving put this here since it took me ages to figure out how to even play this hopefully it helps

Reactions: Watters

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Oh wow, people still using these models?

Remember that one game in which you play a succubus going around town turning everyone into one. Good times.
Will give it a turn once my backlog has been trimmed down.

Thx for the translation
if i got what u are meaning right, than ye game is good but mc kinda lost it somewhere in 1st chapter XD

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So yeah, how's the battle mechanic? Is it just usual Turn base or something else added/changed?

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Games fairly typical (It even says it in the description) as far as combat and exploration goes. It kind of goes out of its way to make things a bit more generic in the dungeons, but I guess it gives the benefit of making the dungeon crawls short and sweet.. or as grindy as you need/want them to be.

Is entirely possible to beat the game on the first day it seems.. and not deal with any NTR content at all. Which is fine for those not seeking NTR. The degradation part of it is in a rather slow manner, pacing seems about right (Although painful to have to get through multiple dungeons for most of the content) and the game provides reasoning behind why otherwise wholesome characters also begin to fall. Most of the characters are fairly likeable, even when you get into the NTR stuff.. and the music and ASMR are.. well I'll at least say that they're above some other entries I've seen. Seeing 3d characters and models being used, I was actually starting to assume we might see some animation from this, but alas, we do not.

The scenes are varied enough to not really get easily bored with them, you also get some WAY later down the line (When you've truly fallen hard) where you get to control her husband and uncover what's been going on.. Which is an interesting perspective.. Although ultimately one that makes it harder to feel as immersed.. as all you can do is sit and watch.. You can't object, you can't stop it, you can't do anything... But I guess at that point, she's already succumbed to the curse as hard as she could... and pulling her back from that would take one hell of a wake up call.

Overall fairly average, but at the same time if this was an indie game from one person or a small team, I'd love to see what they could cook up next.. You probably could get off to most of the scenes, but if I was to change some things that I think could send this over the edge, have more build up to the scenes and try for at least multiple poses during.. I can understand the first time you cheat, as she's trying to look at it Pragmatically (although maybe a bit fast to just straight into sex with another man).. but you don't really get the feeling so much of her slowly slipping into things as much.. and the static images really only do so much for the imagination (The text is really what's to play with you) It also would be neat to see interactions and other things that can occur between scenes

Reactions: Watters
Aug 17, 2019
Got to the fourth boss with the best equipment possible at around level 60. Applied all the buffs to stats. Got him down to a sliver of health on the fifth turn. He suddenly breaks turn order, buffs himself and immediately does a move that deals an unblockable 150% of my max HP. This happens four attempts in a row.

This game can FUCK.RIGHT.OFF.

• Wow
Reactions: Urbosa

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I feel like it's harder to find "other" men in this game than being faithfull xD sure i've only finished the first and second dungeon so far, but like from the dialogue in the second dungeon boss "room" the demon hinted at it should have happened by now

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I feel like it's harder to find "other" men in this game than being faithfull xD sure i've only finished the first and second dungeon so far, but like from the dialogue in the second dungeon boss "room" the demon hinted at it should have happened by now
It's a bit counter-intuitive, but you need to stop dungeon diving and just pass the in-game time at home via an item in your key items tab. It takes a few nights of sex with her husband before the option to do ather things starts turning up.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the most boring part of the game is theo pov, having to walk ALL THE FUCKING WAY to bed to progress the day, to then go back to night in order to see another scene is so annoying and a waste of valuable fap time. should have added a day time item too just for that to skip that boring pos thing

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
the most boring part of the game is theo pov, having to walk ALL THE FUCKING WAY to bed to progress the day, to then go back to night in order to see another scene is so annoying and a waste of valuable fap time. should have added a day time item too just for that to skip that boring pos thing
There were a lot of questionable decisions made for this game that really held it back as it had a solid enough story and characters.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck after giving handjob to the priest and can't figure out what to do next?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck after giving handjob to the priest and can't figure out what to do next?
During the vibrator scene with Wendy, did you choose to talk to Theo or Teresa? If it was the former, then I believe you're locked out of the full lewd scenes (including extra stuff with the priest).

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
During the vibrator scene with Wendy, did you choose to talk to Theo or Teresa? If it was the former, then I believe you're locked out of the full lewd scenes (including extra stuff with the priest).
I didn't get to that scene yet

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I didn't get to that scene yet
Then it's possible you haven't progressed through the main dungeon enough to unlock that scene. One of the other locks (that again, isn't told to you in game for some reason) is the bathhouse scenes. If you're able to do those, then that unlocks some other stuff as well.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So how does one get dylan scene two? I've been mach speed ramming my head into this wall of force for like, an hour and a half at this point, I've done the only things the game says to do (see Dylan H 1), and he just won't show the fuck up at the bar/inn. My frustration is reaching the "I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back from putting my fist through my computer at this rate" point, and literally ANY actual help would be appreciated, seeing how the game basically seems to be lying to me.

So, just used the "true end, prepped for NG+" file and I'm pretty sure I found the issue. An unlisted requirement, which is brought up for OTHER scenes, is that you/I have to beat the first floor of the dungeon, or technically the 32nd floor of the underworld, using the game's terminology.

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
So how does one get dylan scene two? I've been mach speed ramming my head into this wall of force for like, an hour and a half at this point, I've done the only things the game says to do (see Dylan H 1), and he just won't show the fuck up at the bar/inn. My frustration is reaching the "I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back from putting my fist through my computer at this rate" point, and literally ANY actual help would be appreciated, seeing how the game basically seems to be lying to me.

So, just used the "true end, prepped for NG+" file and I'm pretty sure I found the issue. An unlisted requirement, which is brought up for OTHER scenes, is that you/I have to beat the first floor of the dungeon, or technically the 32nd floor of the underworld, using the game's terminology.
Yeah, the game tends to skimp out on details like that. For the best progression, I believe you should have up to the third boss defeated and then you can go slut it up with Dorena.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes