aaa0083

Jul 22, 2018
Did you try to hold shift?
Oh, that works, thanks.
but still... overused fade in fade out severely slow the dialog speed.

I've played this studio's other games and like most of the plot and scene writing.
However this problem really discouraged me to play another one.

Last edited:

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
why is this game so hard? lol?????

and why on earth cant we even cheat cheat engine isnt doing shit

also how on earth do we get midnight triggered there is no sex scenes or go to bed back home or outside wth????????

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
1674422580318.png
Straight up laughed my ass off. Also caught the 4kids reference with the onigiri/jelly donut. Thanks for the translation, I love games using this model style and they're so rare these days.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I have one specific point of criticism with the editing of the translation, you've kept the antagonist's name as "Rashivia" from the MTL when it should be "Lascivia" based on the name of the game.

Reactions: Watters

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Unironically the reason I won't play this one.
Funny enough it easy to get a happy vanilla ending. I got the True Ending on my own with no cheats or walkthrough, just grind a bit, smash the boss, buy upgrades and gear, and you will beat the game without one ntr event. I went into this game thinking it would be like Emma, MILF Warrior, but it wasn't and easy to play, and my female Kirito like character solo the game like a episode of SAO. There no easy choice to commit adultery. No offer of choosing to offer your body for a teleportation item, no hole in the walls for someone to take advantage of you early game. Play it like a gamer, and it a regular generic anime episode in a light fan service anime.

Reactions: Frumi

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How the fuck do you beat the 53 level boss he heals himself faster than you do damage in addition he has a skill that makes him immune to damage for 5 turns and he poisons you. Like bruh this should be an end game boss not the second boss you face.

Reactions: Toweke

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
How the fuck do you beat the 53 level boss he heals himself faster than you do damage in addition he has a skill that makes him immune to damage for 5 turns and he poisons you. Like bruh this should be an end game boss not the second boss you face.
Bruh, I steamrolled his ass. I went at him at level 50 with the best gear, auto regenerating MP, High Def and MDef stats, high level heal spells, many items i picked up from grinding, and had every element for magic attacks. There also skills to help boost defense too. It called playing it old school, in other words, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How the hell do you deal with the volcanic burn it one hit ko's me every time even if i brace for the attack

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Buy some better armor, level up more, use the light shield spell and perseverance spirit buffs if you aren't already.
How the hell do you deal with the volcanic burn it one hit ko's me every time even if i brace for the attack

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Funny enough it easy to get a happy vanilla ending. I got the True Ending on my own with no cheats or walkthrough, just grind a bit, smash the boss, buy upgrades and gear, and you will beat the game without one ntr event. I went into this game thinking it would be like Emma, MILF Warrior, but it wasn't and easy to play, and my female Kirito like character solo the game like a episode of SAO. There no easy choice to commit adultery. No offer of choosing to offer your body for a teleportation item, no hole in the walls for someone to take advantage of you early game. Play it like a gamer, and it a regular generic anime episode in a light fan service anime.
Oh, no, I meant that vanilla being unavoidable is the dealbreaker. Hate when they sneak that into NTR games, more into cucks not getting any.

crazyhussar

Aug 23, 2022
I start to give up. I'm at the "prolouge complete" phase but I have no fucking idea if I missed a quest to trigger the night phase or there's a method for that. No quest log, no pointer

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know where to find Brad? At night, one of the guards says that he is at the prison, but the path there is blocked by another guard.

Aug 14, 2017
I was able to beat the second boss at level 22, I use the image below for maximum dodge and counter attack. I basically start buffing with those two spirit skills, then I spam Armor Breaker skill, which bypasses his Light Wall and deals a lot of damage, he'll hit you ocasionally, you just heal since you have infinite MP because of Midnight Waltz.
1674455265305.png

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
I was able to beat the second boss at level 22, I use the image below for maximum dodge and counter attack. I basically start buffing with those two spirit skills, then I spam Armor Breaker skill, which bypasses his Light Wall and deals a lot of damage, he'll hit you ocasionally, you just heal since you have infinite MP because of Midnight Waltz.
View attachment 2332269
Oh cool... I just use the rpgm cheat menu method which has yet to fail me... but erm... go you! ;)

Reactions: Dideldidum
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes