sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
has there been a fix for the texts being cut off from items and such? Even the basic potion description is cut off so I can't know how much it heals without using it.
+1 to this request
It's a really shame how the menus are almost completely unreadable due to formatting errors when the translation itself is so good...

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
has there been a fix for the texts being cut off from items and such? Even the basic potion description is cut off so I can't know how much it heals without using it.
+1 to this request
It's a really shame how the menus are almost completely unreadable due to formatting errors when the translation itself is so good...
Made a word wrap patch for Items and Skills. You can get it here:

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
How to end the day? I failed the dungeon at first attempt and now dunno what to do
If you go into your inventory and look in your Key Items section, you'll see something that says 'Advance to Night Phase'. Click on that. Wish this was explained in the game, but there were a lot of strange decisions that the developer made for this title.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
How do you make her corruption go up?
Basically you need to have her cheat on her husband. To do this, Dorena needs to have sex with Theo 3 times in a row at which point he'll cut her off claiming exhaustion and forcing her to take more drastic measures.

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
How do you get to the other dungeons ? I'm still in the prologue and only the underworld is available.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
How do you get to the other dungeons ? I'm still in the prologue and only the underworld is available.
While multiple dungeons are part of the lore, you unfortunately only ever get to explore the Underworld and even then, only certain floors of it.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
this could count as cheating if it is neotare that would mean another person stole your spose

mommkk

Jul 13, 2020
never cheat on theo.
simply after the masturbation event and getting caught by dylan, don't accept his proposal in the restaurant at midnight
isn't that like the pure route ? there one route where you trigger an event after finishing level 5 and then you confess to theo about the curse, i mean that route.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
isn't that like the pure route ? there one route where you trigger an event after finishing level 5 and then you confess to theo about the curse, i mean that route.
Same thing. Cheating even once on Theo nets you the normal ending. Pure ending is the True Ending where you can talk to Theo about the curse.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Guys?
Is there a way to cut down on the grind?
There should've been a save file included (4 or 5, I think) that has Dorena about to start a New Game Plus, which will put you at a high enough level that you can brute force your way through all encounters and bosses.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
There should've been a save file included (4 or 5, I think) that has Dorena about to start a New Game Plus, which will put you at a high enough level that you can brute force your way through all encounters and bosses.
nice :3

btw..
~i feel kinda stuck
so far i had:
-(seemingly) all events at the INN
-all the interactions with that fellow in the BAR
-saw that bitch being taken by her three masters (°/////°)
-fucked the guard once after masturbating in public
what am i missing? :eek:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
nice :3

btw..
~i feel kinda stuck
so far i had:
-(seemingly) all events at the INN
-all the interactions with that fellow in the BAR
-saw that bitch being taken by her three masters (°/////°)
-fucked the guard once after masturbating in public
what am i missing? :eek:
There's a brothel that Dorena can visit where she can be trained as a masochist. You get info on it from a random flyer that appears sometime during the day (I don't believe this is a missable event) and at night you can go to said brothel. It's the left-most exit in the main town square.

After seeing the events there, you should be good to start the sauna events and from there have access to the Worst Ending and Cuckold Ending.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes