AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
If I load up a save of another sex scene while in a scene with animations playing, rather than playing the looped animations it plays them for a varied amount of time then stops. I've looked into it more and it doesn't seem to occur in all scenes. The Nicole scene in your bed seems to work fine, the cody and his "landlady" scene the similar dream sequence scene and the Lucile roof scene all seem to be affected.
I replicated it, to be honest I don't know what could be causing that, I tried to do the same in another game and it didn't happened so it should be avoidable but the code for the animations in Complex Society is pretty simple so there isn't tooo much room for errors there. I will see what I can find.

any info on the impreg and preg stuff is that confermd ? and is the mom a divorced or widowed mom whats the situation ?
That's the idea but for future updates, there is a lot of content to do before impregnating someone, but you won't have to wait that much long for lactation if that is something you like

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I replicated it, to be honest I don't know what could be causing that, I tried to do the same in another game and it didn't happened so it should be avoidable but the code for the animations in Complex Society is pretty simple so there isn't tooo much room for errors there. I will see what I can find.

That's the idea but for future updates, there is a lot of content to do before impregnating someone, but you won't have to wait that much long for lactation if that is something you like
i noticed you locked the incest out is that cause your going on patreon soon ? cause mom is called by her first name still even after unlocking the good stuff

are you the dev of this game ? will evry girl like the mc mom have impregnation ? i just played moms whole route (sneaky way to unlocked the Incest content by naming her mother i wonder if it also works if you name her mom :D) i must say im liking this game allot damm the art is something i havent played allot i like the models the boob size the story i looking forward to more im a big mom incest lover so let the fun continue i hope there is some build up to the incest stuff i dont like it if it just happens i know you can be a doting mom but incest doesnt happen in 1 second that being said if there is impreg ? will there also be pregnant sex and lacation ?

also if the girl like mom already has a husband will you just cuck him or will she leave him down the road ? i get the feeling dad is not a good guy to mom anymore :D

keep this game going this is realy good stuff people need to check this out i hope the next update has mom route stuff let go

Reactions: shunpeiakai55

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i noticed you locked the incest out is that cause your going on patreon soon ? cause mom is called by her first name still even after unlocking the good stuff

are you the dev of this game ? will evry girl like the mc mom have impregnation ? i just played moms whole route (sneaky way to unlocked the Incest content by naming her mother i wonder if it also works if you name her mom :D) i must say im liking this game allot damm the art is something i havent played allot i like the models the boob size the story i looking forward to more im a big mom incest lover so let the fun continue i hope there is some build up to the incest stuff i dont like it if it just happens i know you can be a doting mom but incest doesnt happen in 1 second that being said if there is impreg ? will there also be pregnant sex and lacation ?

also if the girl like mom already has a husband will you just cuck him or will she leave him down the road ? i get the feeling dad is not a good guy to mom anymore :D

keep this game going this is realy good stuff people need to check this out i hope the next update has mom route stuff let go
Hi, yes I'm the dev, the option to choose at the beginning will work for Patreon in a future but it's also because not everyone enjoys that and I thought I should do a real story for both options. Not sure how many girl will be pregnant but Alice and Elly is almost 100%, lactation will be sooner than that. Alice is still married to Rick and they live together (as it's said in the intro), will Rick join the fun later? it's a mistery yet. I'm glad you enjoyed it

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hi, yes I'm the dev, the option to choose at the beginning will work for Patreon in a future but it's also because not everyone enjoys that and I thought I should do a real story for both options. Not sure how many girl will be pregnant but Alice and Elly is almost 100%, lactation will be sooner than that. Alice is still married to Rick and they leave together (as it's said in the intro), will Rick join the fun later? it's a mistery yet. I'm glad you enjoyed it
Greetings dev

So the keyword is mother or also mom to unlock the fun stuff ? Also why doesnt the moms name change to mom any reason for that ?

Leave together ? I dont follow what do you mean

rick is the mc dad right ?

And you mean that there will be options to have the mc dad inloved or not ? Im not a person who likes the share :D

And cool so will see the mc impreg his mom sis and preggo sex ?

This game got hyped most new games on this site are all the same this art story are new and fresh plus im a incest mom and impreg/preg lover so :D

Also evrybody reads this play this game this is gold 10/10 right now

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Lol, so many questions, the answers are:

1) No, there is no incest in this game, you just can change what relationship you want, if you like incest you can change the default relationship and pretend but as the game says: it's under your own preferences.

2)My bad, I tried to say "live together".

3) Rick is MC's landlord and Alice's husband.

4) Probably, who knows...

5) Yep, pregnant content for Alice and Elly probably, but we have a long trip until that.

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Lol, so much questions, the answer are:

1) No, there no incest in this game, you just can change what relationship you want, if you like incest you can change the default relationship and pretend but as the game says: it's under your own preferences.

2)My bad, I tried to sat "live together".

5) Yep, pregnant contento for Alice and Elly probably, but we have a long trip until that.
i mean if you put a option in the game to unlock incest it kinda does have incest you just dont have control over it :D thats what patreon likes i gues i mean the game is fiction its all pretend lol

your not even on patreon as far as i can tell but you are already real familier with their rules land lady land lord sure :D haha

and i mean its your game but i think me and allot of other people prefer atleast to have route where you can dominate a girl for yourself

that last part you said about pregnant stuff sold me tho well it may be more near the end but i hope the game doesnt end with it most games do that bam girl pregnant they have 1 pregnant sex scene and the game is over

anyway sorry for the many questions you must be busy tnx for ansering tho i realy hate patreon tho atleast on this site you can talk about incest but i get why you anserd the way you dith :D

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for the weekly's newsletter.

Before the release of the game, I used to do a weekly newsletter in the game preview thread and in the where I talked about what was going on with the game and what I did since last week and now that the game is out I will do it here too.

This time I will do something different and I will talk about myself AND the game. I usually don't talk about myself in this kind of post but this time I'm gonna make an exception, not because I think it can be relevant for the players but I will be relevant to the development of the game. I will say a few things about just the game at the end of the post but it will be a short resume for the next weekly newsletter.

Why would I talk about myself are you asking? To talk about how long the next major update will take.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the game: I'm working on Lucile's story right now, I have to create the inside and the outside of her house, the rooms aren't finished yet so it may change for the release. The most important thing to announce is that Nocturnal85 volunteered as a proofreader for the game so Yay! No more broken english!. Be sure to thank him.

Before the next major update I will release the v0.1b update with Nocturnal85's corrections, adding the skip options for the sleep scenes and a few more suggested changes.

That's all, I swear for Alice's breasts that I usually don't do this posts so long, thiw will be probably the last time. Thanks for reading.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, everyone. It will be around two to three weeks before v0.1b comes out. There's a lot of dialogue to cover in this first installment. I'm just doing some proofreading and doing my best to change sentence structure so that it will read as conversational English. My goal is to not change the intent of the author while I'm doing this. I have experience both as a proofreader and as a writer so hopefully it will come out okay.

Why would I volunteer to do this? Well, I am really impressed by this game so far. The characters are more than just tropes to fap to and the relationships seem genuine. I felt compelled to contribute what talents I have to try to make what I consider to be an already terrific game even better. I take my commitments seriously so barring catastrophe I'm in it for the long haul or as long as the game creator will have me.

Last edited:

fenge0416

Mar 10, 2018
Lol, so much questions, the answers are:

1) No, there no incest in this game, you just can change what relationship you want, if you like incest you can change the default relationship and pretend but as the game says: it's under your own preferences.

2)My bad, I tried to sat "live together".

5) Yep, pregnant contento for Alice and Elly probably, but we have a long trip until that.
Will there be NTR content in the future?
Like a landlord and roommate and "girlfriend", or a neighboring old man, sleep, in the dark, is the plot of his own buddy friend NTR?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This game felt like a lot of work was put into it, but it didn't grab me. I don't really know why - maybe the graphics were too low-res, or maybe they didn't fit the writing style. Whatever the missing ingredient, this is commendable for the first release of a first game. I'd play more some day.

As far as complaints go, I'll say that the tutorial was way overlong (don't need plot elements in there), there were a lot of typos (not a lot of engrish though), the breasts were consistently oversized (which is fine stylistically, but maybe tone them down 20% and add variation), and I found the complex society interrogation boring and/or offputting. Storywise, MC appears to have a magnetic dick, but so do all other men - so that's a little surprising but not necessarily bad.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
AbrokenA Productions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don't let yourself burn out, man - seriously!! too many good games became abandoned because a one-man-dev got over his limits within time....

You don't even have a patreon, so there's no need to justify yourself to anyone! Just ignore the kiddos, who are asking for an update every week :rolleyes:

You are just one person, you are completely new to this stuff, you have a life, you do this for fun - every thinking person knows, that it takes some time, to create significant updates (quantity and foremost quality).

Check out this discussion (and especially the 4th post by Avaron).

Take care and have a nice sunday :coffee:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes