Sep 17, 2017
Not sure if I missed something, or a mechanic isn't fully in place yet and it can cause the player to get stuck in the current release. So helping old man Jenkins appears to be the intended route to get money early on, and you start with $120 which is *not quite* enough to get all the tools to help him out. I found where to get gloves, but nobody else anywhere seems to have any other tools, which leaves the shovel/shears at $110 total cost. The problem I ran into is that if you complete the date with the teacher *before* helping him at night and finding out what you need, you can spend to where you can no longer afford both items, preventing the ability to make *any* money to get/do anything else, or continue Jenkins's storyline.

So either there's some location with shovel/shears that I completely missed, or this was a slight oversight on the sandbox defeating the intended income mechanics (since there does not appear to be any way to make money from Squash Bros at the moment).

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Not sure if I missed something, or a mechanic isn't fully in place yet and it can cause the player to get stuck in the current release. So helping old man Jenkins appears to be the intended route to get money early on, and you start with $120 which is *not quite* enough to get all the tools to help him out. I found where to get gloves, but nobody else anywhere seems to have any other tools, which leaves the shovel/shears at $110 total cost. The problem I ran into is that if you complete the date with the teacher *before* helping him at night and finding out what you need, you can spend to where you can no longer afford both items, preventing the ability to make *any* money to get/do anything else, or continue Jenkins's storyline.

So either there's some location with shovel/shears that I completely missed, or this was a slight oversight on the sandbox defeating the intended income mechanics (since there does not appear to be any way to make money from Squash Bros at the moment).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
All this tags and not ''Animated'' tag? This game realy doesn't have any animated scenes like a 1-2 second looped scenes :unsure:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
All this tags and not ''Animated'' tag? This game realy doesn't have any animated scenes like a 1-2 second looped scenes :unsure:
When I created the thread I put Animated as a tag (it is still in the Genre spoiler box in the OP), I though the staff would just copy-paste them but maybe they miss it or I just used too much tags and they had to choose

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
Nice game so far. I like how you actually have a good amount of content for a first release. I did notice a visual bug. The animations seem to cut out if you load a different save while in an animation scene. Restarting the game fixes this.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
A good game that looks promising at this early stage.
I hope there will be more sleep sex in the future.
And I have a question, are you planning to add some footsie stuff ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Walkthrough link?
It is incorporated in the game, in your cellphone

Nice game so far. I like how you actually have a good amount of content for a first release. I did notice a visual bug. The animations seem to cut out if you load a different save while in an animation scene. Restarting the game fixes this.
I tried to replicate it but I couldn't do it, could you be more specific?

A good game that looks promising at this early stage.
I hope there will be more sleep sex in the future.
And I have a question, are you planning to add some footsie stuff ?
I'm not a foot fan to be honest, maybe one scene if a lot of people ask for it but don't raise your hopes too much on that, sorry

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes