Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just listened to Lucile's story at her place and I wonder if there will be an option to ask Lucile to leave like she threatened to do. Not exactly a story that made her more attractive, imo.

Reactions: Valeck

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Hello how do you get the sex secne with the teacher like the bj or anything else with her i only got the kiss did i mess up can someone help me please :)
Oh yes you messed something, this is what I did, I got money from mr Jenkins to pay, then the options I choose was like this: let her start with a question; Did you always wanted to be a teacher?; What's your favorite movie?; A friend; I like her nerd-ish; No; Go ahead; Pay him (you have the money to pay, don't know if this has really an impact tho) and there you have it, maybe there's multiple ways to unlock it but this is the way I did it, have fun

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I can't thank you enough my dear developer for this piece of work, the effort you put into this shows, as there's just a few typos and almost non bugs in it, the art is beautiful and the conversations are not tedious at all, the explanation of the NTR content was simply yet efficient enough to trust you (cuz I don't like it that much tbh) and the progression is nice but a little blue baller with the gallery haha, please keep the good work, wish you luck in your exams.

Desertpunky

Jul 1, 2018
Can anyone give a save before having sex with a teacher ,when they are in a restaurant or what is it ,I missed the scene and I don't want to start all over again,ty

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Complex Society [v0.15a] [AbrokenA Productions] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.04GB
Download ~224MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Last edited:

padder

May 5, 2018
The 0.15a designation may lead one to believe that this will be a brief play, but there's already around 7-8 hours of content in this game.

As far as getting to the Daiana sex scene follow the walkthrough...and as for accumulating enough relationship points, during the first "date" she needs to laugh and don't try to be the big man with her. Later on remember her preferences and be kind about her insecurities and I think that should be enough. You don't have to make every single correct choice to get the scene.
Thanks a bunch. I'll try it out then!

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
It seems like you really broke the game. I pay special attention to avoid those missing reference and people not reacting to whatever happened in the last scene. I'm gonna keep your save, if you have those troubles again send me the new one too. Most of those things you mention sound like v0.1 errors and nobody reported anything like that until now.
I'm gonna replay from start without using the walkthrough again, but this time I'm going to be really, really OSD about talking to everyone and going to every location each 'time frame' to see if new things happen.

To me it seems the way you've done the game encourages this kind of behavior... checking every zone/house/region each and everytime. Like I also only randomly stumbled into the Jenkins gardening thing after like 2 week in-game due to accidently clicking outside the house at night... lol

If I run into any other wierd/wacky scene's, or stuff that seems out-of-order I'll let you know and post the save for it as well. Makes me glad I tend to use multiple saves as I go. lol

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
For everyone asking about Daiana's scene, this is what you have to do.

- You need to ask as much questions as possible (three questions)
- Ask about her favorite movie
- Ask about dogs or cats
- Tell mark that she's a friend
- Tell her you like her nerdish (it doesn't matter if it's every girl or just her)
- Let Mark date her.

Every option except the last one adds 1 point and you need 3 scenes to get the best ending. If you say no to Mark then it won't work even if you get the 5 points.

Why walkthrough doesn't say anything about the relationship with the teacher?
Sorry, I didn't understand your question.

Just listened to Lucile's story at her place and I wonder if there will be an option to ask Lucile to leave like she threatened to do. Not exactly a story that made her more attractive, imo.
Lol. That's why I gave the option to skip it. I thought about the idea of losing girls/letting girls go away but the problem is that my idea is to mix the girls in order to advance the game and get the harem, and if you start losing girls it would be some kind of "game over" without the game actually telling you that it is a game over. So no, I don't think I will let girls go away.

Complex Society [v0.15a] [AbrokenA Productions] Compressed
Thanks. Fun fact: This version was planned to be 500-600MB with the compression but apparently I missed a number somewhere, did the compression, let the files updating during the night when I was sleeping and next day I saw the 1GB and I was like "Oh... well, next time".

To me it seems the way you've done the game encourages this kind of behavior... checking every zone/house/region each and everytime. Like I also only randomly stumbled into the Jenkins gardening thing after like 2 week in-game due to accidently clicking outside the house at night... lol
Lol. For the v0.1 I had an in-game WT which tells the player exactly what to do but it got harder to code it as the game advanced. The idea of that in-game WT was precisely to avoid that feeling of checking every single characters and place at every hour. I would love to bring it back but I should work in other things first.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I just want to give some feedback on 1.5

Scenes with the blonde girl (forgetting name) should probably not be against a similar background. She kinda just became the wall at points. Also the UI for choices absolutely needs a dark background if you're going to use a white font in this game. Theres almost too much color saturation making some options nearly unreadable when you get white on neon with a semi-transparent textbox. The phone could also use this change as well as a cleaner font. Impact like fonts on neon's doesn't read easy.

I'm also not sure what the squash requirements are but i never saw an increase in difficulty for them (might be that my stats were too high for this update). Either way outside of them being money and popularity increases i don't get why it's there right now.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Scenes with the blonde girl (forgetting name) should probably not be against a similar background. She kinda just became the wall at points. Also the UI for choices absolutely needs a dark background if you're going to use a white font in this game. Theres almost too much color saturation making some options nearly unreadable when you get white on neon with a semi-transparent textbox. The phone could also use this change as well as a cleaner font. Impact like fonts on neon's doesn't read easy.
Which is your OS? Could you show me an example of that color satuaration you mentioned?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Which is your OS? Could you show me an example of that color satuaration you mentioned?
Sure give me a moment to launch the game and hopefully i have a save in that general area.

ComplexSociety_2019-11-19_20-02-56.png
ComplexSociety_2019-11-19_20-03-09.png
ComplexSociety_2019-11-19_20-06-25.png

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Last edited:

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, really liked the game but as someone already said it in the thread, i had events show up out of order like the event after the guy try to hit elly and you get sent to jail, the event that was supposed to happen right after (at least i think it was) the one where you find them crying didnt really happen right after i was sent to jail, i had to wait like a day for it to happen. Now for question about the game: will there be repeatable Sex scenes ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello, really liked the game but as someone already said it in the thread, i had events show up out of order like the event after the guy try to hit elly and you get sent to jail, the event that was supposed to happen right after (at least i think it was) the one where you find them crying didnt really happen right after i was sent to jail, i had to wait like a day for it to happen. Now for question about the game: will there be repeatable Sex scenes ?
Hello, the intended order is first finding Elly with that guy and going to jail and then find Alice and Elly crying about it 4 days later.

Yes, most of the scene will be repeatable in-game and those that won't be repeatable in-game will be repeatable in the cellphone's gallery.

Reactions: TheMaster

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
ah sorry to bring it up again, but daiana started talking about things that i didnt see like something about a night and scruffy's hideout ? i think some events didnt really play in my game.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey I'm playing the latest version but it's only allowing me to change the relationship of 1 character how do you make it so you can do all of them

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
hey I'm playing the latest version but it's only allowing me to change the relationship of 1 character how do you make it so you can do all of them
If you were so naughty as to change them to something else family related they all change to their appropriate title.

Reactions: ZTex

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone give a save before having sex with a teacher ,when they are in a restaurant or what is it ,I missed the scene and I don't want to start all over again,ty
Of what I know you don't have sex with the teacher, but if you want to unlock the scene in the restaurant the save is this right here, first time I upload a save, so if it doesn't work I'm sorry!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ah sorry to bring it up again, but daiana started talking about things that i didnt see like something about a night and scruffy's hideout ? i think some events didnt really play in my game.
She is talking about the place where you two went to talk in private after the first "date" when you found her in the park. You didn't seem that scene?

Sure give me a moment to launch the game and hopefully i have a save in that general area.

View attachment 465500
View attachment 465502
View attachment 465504

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
I see now. I could change Nicole's profile picture without too much problem. I don't know if I still have the basic cellphone photoshop file to make changes about it. The problem with the choice menu should be fixed once I do something custom for it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes