Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.18.1a Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

philipemo2

Jul 12, 2017
So, is this update just the gallery? no advance in history ...
I'm a little disappointed but I still believe in the potential of this game.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Small bug, I didn't change the relationship names for any of the characters, but Elly still referred to me as "bro".
1578536579769.png

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Im stuck at the "mom route" if you can call it like that. after she has spoken to codys mom in the school i cant do anything with her.... help?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm the game is similar to HS Tutor by TK8000 like an imitation. I fucking love that game so I will definitely try this

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I like the game but I cant work for mr Jenkins. Keeps saying I need to buy the tools after I already bought the shovel and gloves. Any solution?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Are you sure you are not a member of some cult trying to increase the cult's influence however you can?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Skipping the intro locked me out of phone, out of going outside, out of map ...
Pretty wonky start if you do not start fresh all the time.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
hope that you get the menu and that working okay for you have tried helping you out on that
you game looks great

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But ... how do I get to unlock the GUI <I am missing the arow to exit house on day 1 and there is nothing near the Laptop/monitor in my room that should be the phone>
ON day 2 I get the arrow to exit house but there is nothing in the mail box and nowhere to go.
I am missing the map a week in.
I like the happy go lucky feel of it all, but there is not much luck 4 me in this game now...

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.16a:

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback on my Discord server:
Discord:
Thanks. It's in the OP now.

Could we see a return of the teacher - student relationship in future updates?
Yep.

Im stuck at the "mom route" if you can call it like that. after she has spoken to codys mom in the school i cant do anything with her.... help?
That's the end for her for this version.

AbrokenA Productions after playing this update i want so mutch more alice scenes :D cant wait until the next story update btw ill you explain why alice has breast milk without being pregnant yet ?
There is a longer answer for that that will be explained later, but short answer is: because the power of love.

I like the game but I cant work for mr Jenkins. Keeps saying I need to buy the tools after I already bought the shovel and gloves. Any solution?
You can get all the tools for free if you ask the people around you.

Are you sure you are not a member of some cult trying to increase the cult's influence however you can?
Nope. I swear it.

Skipping the intro locked me out of phone, out of going outside, out of map ...
Pretty wonky start if you do not start fresh all the time.
That doesn't make any sense, the intro with the coin doesn't have any relationship with the cellphone or the map, the "intro" before going home or play with Nate can't be skipped.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. For those who are new around here I usually do this weekly newsletter talking about what has been going with the game and the progress since last week. I also do daily reports in and .

After the last update I really needed a break from the Studio. Fortunately for me, this week is GDQ week so I’ve been chillin with it and I used this week to work on a new custom menu, something that I always wanted to do. Shutous to rayminator, he spent like half week helping me with it in Lemma Soft Forums (the place to go for all your Ren’Py questions). I also changed how the Blog looks like, it’s way more cooler now.

elly_388.png

I already started thinking in the next update and I made a poll on for people to vote which character should I advance first, and so far Alice and Elly’s story is clearly winning. Alice and Elly’s story is the one I wanted to advance the most because they need more work than the others to progress with them.

That will be it for now. Thanks for reading.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.16-b is out!!
CS header3.png

Changelog v0.16b:
  • It's just a super customized new menu that I made in less than a week and it needs to be tested. No new content.

Changelog v0.16a:
  • Added Alice's Christmas scene (+250 images and +30 animations) places inside Alice's Gallery.
  • Profreading changes.
  • Reduced size (more content with better compression than the previous release).
  • Added new music.
  • Added new sound effects.
  • GUI changes
The links in the OP are updated.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes