God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
We will have some scenes with the Milf in the third picture ?
As far as I could tell, there is something planned with her and MC.

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
I tried clicking "recommendations" in the bottom right corner of the world map and got the same error message that went on and on about LLD idle that I saw in an earlier post. Downloaded the 19c version and pasted the overlay images in the relevant folder. (Games->Images, I believe.)

Not sure if I'm blind or there's something more to it.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi AbrokenA
I have a small suggestion of QoL, change one of the 2 arrows on the school front door to transport the player directly to the classroom (maybe change the icon to a book or something to prevent any kind of confusion)

Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
We will have some scenes with the Milf in the third picture ?
As far as I could tell, there is something planned with her and MC.
Yep.

I tried clicking "recommendations" in the bottom right corner of the world map and got the same error message that went on and on about LLD idle that I saw in an earlier post. Downloaded the 19c version and pasted the overlay images in the relevant folder. (Games->Images, I believe.)

Not sure if I'm blind or there's something more to it.
Ups, my B. Try the patch I made for v0.19d

Hi AbrokenA
I have a small suggestion of QoL, change one of the 2 arrows on the school front door to transport the player directly to the classroom (maybe change the icon to a book or something to prevent any kind of confusion)
I always say that I'm gonna do that for the next update and then I forget it.

Mar 12, 2018
I hope having fun with Nicole won't turn Elly away from the MC... I'm looking forward to the scene with Alice and Elly in the lewd wedding lingerie.

If I miss out on contacting Bob and Cadence, does it affect the ability to select options later or is it just for hints?

Reactions: Nocturnal85

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I hope having fun with Nicole won't turn Elly away from the MC... I'm looking forward to the scene with Alice and Elly in the lewd wedding lingerie.
It seems pretty clear that Elly will embrace a three-way with Nicole and the MC someday. I'm more concerned about how the family will react to the MC's romance with Lucile. Elly and Alice are such adorably innocent characters. How will they be able to accept Lucile's sordid past? That will be interesting to watch unfold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesieboy56

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for a new weekly newsletter.

Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Blogspot:

The plans for v0.20 aren't defined yet. I've been trying to include a sex scene per update but at this point Nicole is the only stable sexual partner MC has, so the first scene of v0.20 will be Lucile's scene to stablish her as a sexual partner too and alternate between Nicole and her until the story reachs the other girls too.

The story is slowly evolving. After doing this for a while I learned that I like writing way more than what I initially thought, even if writing is harder than what I thought too, so the story ends taking the spotlight so far. In the beginnig I thought that I would do one sex scene per scene (I was so innocent) but now it's more like emotional story first and developing the characters, and then a fuck fest because the girls already love you so much that they would do anything for you. Hope that works.

l6564.png

I usually do polls on Patreon and Subcribestar to define which character/s will be the focus of the update. I didn't make one for this update yet, that's why the plans for v0.20 aren't define, but starting this month I'll be doing polls to let supporters decide on new content for the Bonus Gallery to make that a little more "public" and not just a benefit for higher tiers.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

name5

Oct 31, 2017
I don't understand, why are there leaked nudes from the game with the mc's mom character, but there are no updates yet in the latest update of the game?

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
The whole landlady roommate thing is kinda confusing but it is still a great game hope for more lucile events in the near future

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes