• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's been a few weeks since I played but I don't recall getting one.
I was trying to figure out how to get one. Been told to talk to someone about it in game and the options to rent car for date with Alice change to only taxi after he ponders about lack of license.

Assumed there was a way to get license, otherwise why even let us pick option to rent car (which I would assume meant hiring a limo not renting a car to drive yourself).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so we have the choice to rent a car or take a cab but why can't we rent a limo as we are taking her out special. Sorry no limos you have to take what could be some scroungy looking cab for an expensive date.

Reactions: cakeny

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Is there a cheat to get money? I have 0 usd and I'm missing shovel for jenkins. I own the other ones. I've read the comments here that says school janiator can give it for free. I've talked to him several times in everyday and everytime of the week, he didn't give me shit
Follow Nate's path and play tournaments and will be flowing in money soon.

Wait no money at all? What happened to starter cash?

Guess you could edit savefile to give yourself some money.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Follow Nate's path and play tournaments and will be flowing in money soon.

Wait no money at all? What happened to starter cash?

Guess you could edit savefile to give yourself some money.
You can work for the old man neighbor and make money also.. and not just weekly but daily.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
I didn't search the tread, but if you progress too far with Elly you cannot give her the chocolates that would progress with Nicole's Storyline. So I'm at the very end of all content except for Niccole.

I believe this happens when Elly visits Candance for the first interview right after Elly and Niccole's fight.

Edit: Good thing I made multiple saves. This can be avoided if you DO NOT visit Niccole's house when Elly realizes what happened the night Niccole stayed over. Be sure to give Elly the chocolates ASAP.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I didn't search the tread, but if you progress too far with Elly you cannot give her the chocolates that would progress with Nicole's Storyline. So I'm at the very end of all content except for Niccole.

I believe this happens when Elly visits Candance for the first interview right after Elly and Niccole's fight.

Edit: Good thing I made multiple saves. This can be avoided if you DO NOT visit Niccole's house when Elly realizes what happened the night Niccole stayed over. Be sure to give Elly the chocolates ASAP.
Can you give the save with the problem?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for a new newsletter.

Also available in , , and

The polls for v0.21 are closed ( , ) and Alice and Elly were the winners, which totally makes sense because lately they've become the most popular characters and the last update finished right before something good started. The weird part is that Alice never won an upcoming content poll by herself, even when I always felt that she was the favorite. I always had to do one extra scene about her to advance her story simply because I felt like doing it, not because people voted for her. For this update I'll probably do one scene for Daiana, because she's falling behind.

These are Alice's new casual and nightwear outfits now that teasing mode has been activated. Will Alice or Elly have sex scenes in the next update? To be honest, I'm not sure. I spend a lot of time writing and planning the story, but every time I try to go from point A to B, then I realize that I need points C and D in the middle and that's why things takes longer than expected. I really don't want to rush the story, but at the same time I feel like the story is so fucking close to getting some action from them and I don't want to release an update without at least one sex scene, so who knows.

TeasingAlice-split.png

On other news, I might get a new pc on these days. It's my brothers old pc, which is "old" but it's still better than mine and has more RAM so I should be able to run newer Koikatu builds at a decent speed. The new gallery pictures from last update were made on BRX7, and going back to my usual build BR4 is like driving a bycicle after driving a truck, so I'm really looking forward to that pc.

That's all for now. Check and for Daily Reports (which aren't daily, but I do at least once every three days) and polls for the next gallery pictures. Thank you for reading.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Can you give the save with the problem?
These three saves are back to back. 2-6 is the night I found out about the chocolates (but didn't have them and couldn't get them), if you go to bed, Elly will realize what happened and going to Niccole's house is save 2-7, and 2-8 is basically the aftermath, here I can only proceed with Elly's storyline and cannot give her chocolates for Niccole's storyline.

2-6: Before Elly's realization.
2-7: Basically going to Niccole's house without giving Elly chocolates.
2-8:From there on, even with having chocolates in inventory, I cannot give them to complete Niccole's story.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
People, is there any mod for this game? any walkthrough that will help you progress and get the answers right?

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
Hello everyone, it's time for a new newsletter.

Also available in , , and

The polls for v0.21 are closed ( , ) and Alice and Elly were the winners, which totally makes sense because lately they've become the most popular characters and the last update finished right before something good started. The weird part is that Alice never won an upcoming content poll by herself, even when I always felt that she was the favorite. I always had to do one extra scene about her to advance her story simply because I felt like doing it, not because people voted for her. For this update I'll probably do one scene for Daiana, because she's falling behind.

These are Alice's new casual and nightwear outfits now that teasing mode has been activated. Will Alice or Elly have sex scenes in the next update? To be honest, I'm not sure. I spend a lot of time writing and planning the story, but every time I try to go from point A to B, then I realize that I need points C and D in the middle and that's why things takes longer than expected. I really don't want to rush the story, but at the same time I feel like the story is so fucking close to getting some action from them and I don't want to release an update without at least one sex scene, so who knows.

View attachment 990378

On other news, I might get a new pc on these days. It's my brothers old pc, which is "old" but it's still better than mine and has more RAM so I should be able to run newer Koikatu builds at a decent speed. The new gallery pictures from last update were made on BRX7, and going back to my usual build BR4 is like driving a bycicle after driving a truck, so I'm really looking forward to that pc.

That's all for now. Check and for Daily Reports (which aren't daily, but I do at least once every three days) and polls for the next gallery pictures. Thank you for reading.
finally some new progress to daiana, and the dev was giving it all. thanks dev!

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I finished all the content with mrs bazzer but never got the scene in the gallery. Is it dependant on dialogue choices or something

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I finished all the content with mrs bazzer but never got the scene in the gallery. Is it dependant on dialogue choices or something
Yes. Even if you didn't get the scene while playing, it should be unlocked after the scene in the bar in the gallery, is it?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes