AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.21.1-a is out for supporters!!
CS header8-2.png

It's a small update mostly focused on replacing animations.

CHANGELOG from v0.21.1b to v0.21.5a:
  • +60 New Animations (Mostly re-animated animations from 4 FPS to 60 FPS).
  • Alice new scene (+80CGs).
  • Alice's yoga scene has an extended bonus scene.
  • New small talks and side events for Alice, Elly, Cody and Cadence.
  • New replayable events for Alice and Elly.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Bugfixes.
As usual, the update will be public in 5-7 days if no major bugs are reported.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the option of not seeing the scene between Cody and Cadence. But at times the MC speaks as if he has seen it. For example:

Screenshot_1.png

The truth is that in my game the MC didn't see anything (except Cody leaving a room with a gun in his hand)

Finally, I hope the MC doesn't have any sex scenes with Cadence (neither with Cody nor without Cody) or that we can avoid them

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I like the option of not seeing the scene between Cody and Cadence. But at times the MC speaks as if he has seen it. For example:

View attachment 1595319

The truth is that in my game the MC didn't see anything (except Cody leaving a room with a gun in his hand)

Finally, I hope the MC doesn't have any sex scenes with Cadence (neither with Cody nor without Cody) or that we can avoid them
The option to avoid watching them was added way after I wrote that dialogue so back them "saw" was the only option.

I don't remember if I wrote a variable about that event but I guess I can change it to "I will never tell anyone what happened."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The option to avoid watching them was added way after I wrote that dialogue so back them "saw" was the only option.

I don't remember if I wrote a variable about that event but I guess I can change it to "I will never tell anyone what happened."
Ok, not really a big deal. But it's weird that the MC talks about what he has seen when he really hasn't seen anything.

For me, the option of not seeing the scene is the one I like the most and therefore it's the one that I have used without hesitation (I had to insist, since the game has asked up to two or three times if I wanted to see the scene)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

All conversations assume that the MC saw the scene between Cody and Cadence:

Screenshot_3.png

In my game it's unlikely that he remembers her because he never saw her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This whole secret society thing is interesting. Although I suppose that in my country they would have it easier since incest isn't a crime.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.21.1-a is out!
CS header8-2.png
It's a small update mostly focused on replacing animations.

CHANGELOG from v0.21.1b to v0.21.5a:
  • +60 New Animations (Mostly re-animated Nicole's animations from 4 FPS to 60 FPS).
  • Alice new scene (+80CGs).
  • Alice's yoga scene has an extended bonus scene.
  • New look for Nicole.
  • New small talks and side events for Alice, Elly, Cody and Cadence.
  • New replayable events for Alice and Elly.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Bugfixes.
The links in the OP have been updated.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Welcome back BrokenA! I'm glad this wasn't on hold too long, this project is actually such a gem. Hope your sorta time off was good for you, can't wait for more :D

Reactions: acewinz

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
is there a way to change landllay and room mate to make it mom and sister so incest tag is valid or shoul di now download this

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes