Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Love the game and the concept, it was strange to me the CS thing at first but now is even fun at times, I really like the way the history is evolving, they love each other and then the sexual situations, not like most games, meet and then F lol, please, keep the good work

Reactions: Viggy

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do I get gloves? i'm currently stuck with 10$. Talked with Nate, janitor and Mom multiple times at morning and afternoon nothing happens.
This a bug?
You have to play Squash at Nate's house to get his tool.

For everyone stuck with Elly and the chocolates

I need your save files, not just the last one, I need all the save files you have to "rebuild" the playthrough you did. The chocolate bug has been known for a while but I never could understand it, and so far it only happened a few times but now it seems to be increasing. If you have that bug and you have multiples saves before that moment, please upload them here or PM me.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
You have to play Squash at Nate's house to get his tool.

For everyone stuck with Elly and the chocolates

I need your save files, not just the last one, I need all the save files you have to "build" the playthrough you did. The chocolate bug has been known for a while but I never could understand it, and so far it only happened a few times but now it seems to be increasing. If you have that bug and you have multiples saves before that moment, please upload them here or PM me.
Here are all of my saves for this game.

Reactions: ninguemligah

Wh1plash

Mar 11, 2021
What are the requirements or conditions to have a sex scene with Diana? I went for both "Go ahead" and "Don't do it" and it still ends with Diana and the MC kissing goodbye. The outcome in the replay scene is different. Pls help ;(

Aug 27, 2021
Can anyone explein me why I can't extend my subescription for this developer on Subscribestar? I mean it showing me "
This profile was temporarily put on pause by the Creator." But I saw that there are some post that where writen yesterday. I am trying to extend my sub from the start of this month. What is going on?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What are the requirements or conditions to have a sex scene with Diana? I went for both "Go ahead" and "Don't do it" and it still ends with Diana and the MC kissing goodbye. The outcome in the replay scene is different. Pls help ;(
The final choice is the "killer choice" but that one alone won't give you the scene, everything before that does it. There are specific questions based on her interest that will give you points to unlock the scene but you don't need to get all the points.

Can anyone explein me why I can't extend my subescription for this developer on Subscribestar? I mean it showing me "
This profile was temporarily put on pause by the Creator." But I saw that there are some post that where writen yesterday. I am trying to extend my sub from the start of this month. What is going on?
I put it on pause some months ago by now I'm back and now not only I told them that but they even replied that my account was running again. You should send them a mail at support@subscribestar.com and tell them about your situation.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. It's time for another Monthly Newsletter. Also available in , , and .

Last month’s Monthly Newsletter coincided with the update so I decided to skip it. What I had to say back then was, well, the update you saw. Like 70 new 60 fps animations and 1 and a half Alice events that I planned to do for the previous update. Way before that update I once planned to do an update with small talks and mini-events to bring some more life into the game. That’s far from happening right now but I did decide to slowly works on those things in each update and Alice, Cody and Cadence got new small talks and all of their CGs have been updated.

cody_423.png

For this month, people on Patreon and Subscribestar voted which character should I advance first and, surprise surprise, Alice won so I spent some time writing her events and I already started working with the studio. I also plan to add at least one event for Daiana because it’s been a while since I did anything with her and I miss her. Elly won the poll for January’s gallery pictures and now people is voting in February’s poll.

Just a reminder that from now on Elly and Nicole have new outfits so you’ll see them going back and forth in between outfits, just get used to that. I do plan to re-do all of the 1280x720 CGs not only because they look like crap but also because they look like stretched crap and they will only look worse with the upcoming 4K generation, but I definitely don’t plan to re-do all of the 1920x1080 CGs, that’s a lot of work that even I don’t think it’s necessary.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Complex Society [v0.21.5a] [Link Updated]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ComplexSociety-0.21.5a-pc

Is this version bugged it keeps telling me to hang out with Elly at different times at home. I have done this and nothing new and it does not say no more content.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ComplexSociety-0.21.5a-pc

Is this version bugged it keeps telling me to hang out with Elly at different times at home. I have done this and nothing new and it does not say no more content.
Sorry for the delay, I don't know why I didn't read this before.

There are 3 things to with Elly once she has the new clothes (actually it's 4 but one doesn't count). If you already made them then it's a bug so please give me your save file.

Reactions: allura404

aji6699

Sep 8, 2020
For anyone stuck in the Chocolate bug issue....I resolved it by editing the save file and, in particular I set all events after
f_elly08 1/0:(0)
to "0"
1646024216725.png

Edited looked like this:
1646024307562.png

I don't know if that causes any other problems I'm unaware of yet, but I immediately was able to give the chocolates after that.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
For anyone stuck in the Chocolate bug issue....I resolved it by editing the save file and, in particular I set all events after
f_elly08 1/0:(0)
to "0"
View attachment 1678338

Edited looked like this:
View attachment 1678340

I don't know if that causes any other problems I'm unaware of yet, but I immediately was able to give the chocolates after that.
I'm 75% sure that's how I've been fixing each save so I think it shouldn't cause any bug. Thanks for sharing.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes