CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love this game/story so much. Mom and Elly are so sweet and sooooo cute. I love the storyline also, excellent writing. I've started this game over so many times, because of complications, but, that's okay, I love it. Now that MC has seen Cody fucking his mom, I'm wondering if the dev has plans to have a foursome with MC, his mom, Cody, and his mom? Maybe, doing some mom-swapping would be super awesome. Also, getting that freak Lucile and Elly in a threesome would be super sweet too and of course, doing a threesome with Elly and mom goes without question. One last thing I wanted to mention, I think the dev is slyly trying to mess with our collective heads or is it just me? Elly's sweater is skin-toned and the button over her boob looks like it could be her nipple. Am I right, fellas?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
AbrokenA Productions

nvm, my issue was the walkthrough wasn't labled right. said I had to talk to Elly and instead I needed to talk to Alice.

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Could be a false read by your virus protector. Try a different download option. The game itself is fine, I don't know if someone attached a virus or even if that is possible.
Thanks for the reply i used mega and got that false or real warning, I download so many stuff from this site and this was the first time that happened to me.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply i used mega and got that false or real warning, I download so many stuff from this site and this was the first time that happened to me.
Sorry friend, but, I'm at a loss, try the other download options, or pause your virus protector until you can download the game. I don't think anybody else has had that problem with this game. FYI, it is a very good game, it is fun to play and you can actually learn something about real life.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Sorry friend, but, I'm at a loss, try the other download options, or pause your virus protector until you can download the game. I don't think anybody else has had that problem with this game. FYI, it is a very good game, it is fun to play and you can actually learn something about real life.
Thanks for you kind reply, This ain't my first time downloading this game it's the first time i downloaded this version the last one i played was v0.21.5a

Reactions: CutieLvr
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes