AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The point I was trying to get at is the fact that the MC doesn't even know about the existence of the society until he's literally told about it, so there's a lot more freedom to split it than if he was already aware of the existence of the society prior to being told.
I feel that "the proofs" are an important part, as they demonstrate the scale/power of the society (it's a lot easier to believe in something that you can see than something you merely hear about after all).

In the end it's your game and like I mentioned before, if you don't agree with suggestions then it's better to just stick to your own vision of the game or it will become less and less of the game that you envisioned and you could lose motivation.
Keep up the good work.
I certainly don't mind something to set one game apart from the rest. All of these harem games do sorta blend together an awful lot, and something like that will certainly make a difference. But for me as of right now, it's rather a negative difference.
I don't presume to know the dev's plan for the future of the game, but I feel that if you put so much thought and effort into introducing a secret society, only to have it basically stand on the sidelines and lending some sort of support here and there, for something the MC could probably achieve on his own, albeit maybe slower, then that's useless. And for now, that seems to be the way this is going.
On the other hand, I think the idea behind CS might work in a game that's actually about the society itself, where the MC gets involved with them by accident, kinda like we've seen here, and then tries to milk this for all it's worth, getting involved with the society more and more. That might be interesting, though I personally don't know if it's quite my kind of game... depends on the way it's done I suppose.
Either way, an organization that brings snipers - even if they're not supposed to shoot to kill - to a meeting with a relatively harmless teen, is not an organization I would trust one bit, regardless of their purpose. Because it makes it seem like the people calling the shots are fucking maniacs.
The thing is that MC even if he says that he has no proofs about it, even in real life you only need one loose end to get into a secret organization like that. For example: The FIFA Gate and Panama Papers both started because one single person was found. There is a line in the game that says "The thing we have to hurry up is you". That sentence summarizes how serious this is for them.

About the snipers, to be honest I might sound like a 9 years old kid but I think those are very cool and I do think that the situation is that serious and MC isn't a harmless teen (he is 20-22 so he isn't a teen btw) to them. My idea with CS in that scene is what most of you thought (that feeling of "Dude... I'm afraid") and by the time MC realises that he is already so involved (he was taped and he thinks he was drugged) that he can't just run away but in the end he knows that Cody and Cadence aren't bad people and that his best option is to trust in them.

I guess that the reason why it feels that way is because we only saw how "serious and dangerous" CS can be (and because I must have done a good job at writing, yay me!) but we still didn't see the sweet sweet results we will get from them.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
The thing is that MC even if he says that he has no proofs about it, even in real life you only need one loose end to get into a secret organization like that. For example: The FIFA Gate and Panama Papers both started because one single person was found. There is a line in the game that says "The thing we have to hurry up is you". That sentence summarizes how serious this is for them.

About the snipers, to be honest I might sound like a 9 years old kid but I think those are very cool and I do think that the situation is that serious and MC isn't a harmless teen (he is 20-22 so he isn't a teen btw) to them. My idea with CS in that scene is what most of you thought (that feeling of "Dude... I'm afraid") and by the time MC realises that he is already so involved (he was taped and he thinks he was drugged) that he can't just run away but in the end he knows that Cody and Cadence aren't bad people and that his best option is to trust in them.

I guess that the reason why it feels that way is because we only saw how "serious and dangerous" CS can be (and because I must have done a good job at writing, yay me!) but we still didn't see the sweet sweet results we will get from them.
Okay, let me clarify. Whether MC is a teenager or barely out of that age really doesn't matter. And by harmless, I didn't really mean in the sense of how much danger he might pose to the society, but more that he's incredibly likely to show up to the meeting unarmed and not suspecting anything. Snipers might be cool, I can accept that as a valid opinion, but if you bring snipers, plural, to a meeting with such a person, when that person is alone in the room with two people, one of which - Cody - presumably in similar physical condition, and both of which aware of how things could go wrong, plus it takes place in their home, which is another advantage... that's just overkill, and not the fun kind. I feel like that's like bringing a bazooka on a shopping trip on the off chance that on the way to the store you have to shoot down a helicopter. That's a terrible example and I apologize for it, but I struggle to find a good way of expressing how little sense that makes to me. They're not bringing guns to a knife fight, they're bringing guns to visit a pacifist in prison.

Secondly. I'm not quite in that same age range anymore, and I don't know if I would have thought the same way when I was, but... This progression from being afraid to trusting just wouldn't happen with me. Now, maybe that's just me. But for me, sure I'd play along long enough to get out of there, maybe even a bit longer if necessary. But they have tricked me into thinking I'm drugged, which isn't much better than actually drugging me imo, they have pointed guns at me, and they have threatened my memories. There is no way in hell I would trust these people with anything. And them telling me they're gonna make my wildest dream come true is only gonna make me more suspicious.
I've said this before, but my first instinct is to get the fuck away from these people and to keep them away from my loved ones. Not sit back and see how they're gonna convince them to screw societal norms. I would consider the way we left off in the story as an unwinnable situation to be honest. Putting myself in the MC's shoes, I feel at the end of my rope, with no idea what to do to keep those misguided people away from my family. It's a fucking nightmare. The MC seems to take it in stride so far, but seriously, have you tried putting yourself in his position?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I think I am starting to understand you better now

Okay, let me clarify. Whether MC is a teenager or barely out of that age really doesn't matter. And by harmless, I didn't really mean in the sense of how much danger he might pose to the society, but more that he's incredibly likely to show up to the meeting unarmed and not suspecting anything. Snipers might be cool, I can accept that as a valid opinion, but if you bring snipers, plural, to a meeting with such a person, when that person is alone in the room with two people, one of which - Cody - presumably in similar physical condition, and both of which aware of how things could go wrong, plus it takes place in their home, which is another advantage... that's just overkill, and not the fun kind. I feel like that's like bringing a bazooka on a shopping trip on the off chance that on the way to the store you have to shoot down a helicopter. That's a terrible example and I apologize for it, but I struggle to find a good way of expressing how little sense that makes to me. They're not bringing guns to a knife fight, they're bringing guns to visit a pacifist in prison.
The snipers there have two functions:
1) If MC goes crazy and tries to hit hurt Cody and Cadence before he actually gets the drug. It's not like they are scared about MC having guns or knife with him just in case, MC only has to punch Cody once (because Cadence wont put any resistance) to knock him out and be able to run away and if he runs away before they people in CS can be sure if he is a threat or not they wont take the risk. It doesn't make it better for them that the meeting is in a house, quite the opposite, it makes it even worse because in a public place you can just hit someone and run without being noticed by everyone in the place in the same way that you can't shoot on a public place without being noticed by everyone in the place. The snipers only works because it is in their house.
2) If MC runs away before they could drug him, Cody and Cadence wouldn't have any way to prevent MC from telling to others and that's the other functions for the snipers: shoot when all the other measures and "advantages" they had inside the house failed, because you can't shoot on a public place like a mall or a park but in a quiet street you have a pretty good chance to shoot without anyone noticing it

Secondly. I'm not quite in that same age range anymore, and I don't know if I would have thought the same way when I was, but... This progression from being afraid to trusting just wouldn't happen with me. Now, maybe that's just me. But for me, sure I'd play along long enough to get out of there, maybe even a bit longer if necessary. But they have tricked me into thinking I'm drugged, which isn't much better than actually drugging me imo, they have pointed guns at me, and they have threatened my memories. There is no way in hell I would trust these people with anything. And them telling me they're gonna make my wildest dream come true is only gonna make me more suspicious.
I've said this before, but my first instinct is to get the fuck away from these people and to keep them away from my loved ones. Not sit back and see how they're gonna convince them to screw societal norms. I would consider the way we left off in the story as an unwinnable situation to be honest. Putting myself in the MC's shoes, I feel at the end of my rope, with no idea what to do to keep those misguided people away from my family. It's a fucking nightmare. The MC seems to take it in stride so far, but seriously, have you tried putting yourself in his position?
One line I said a few times in the game was "I realized that it was too late for me and that my best option now is trust in you because you don't seem like a bad person" and that's one of the reasons why MC trust them (and because Cody can makes too much jokes but MC feels that Cody is that way and that he isn't being bad/cruel/mean to him). So the reason why MC wont do anything crazy or try to prevent his family from them is the same reason why Bazzer didn't infiltrate in MC's house after the date to kill him and prevent MC from telling to others, because even if they are uneasy about it, they have that feeling that everything will be fine if they trust on the other. That how MC felt in that moment and I understand if you, me or any other players doubts about how credible that can be but personally I don't think any of this harem games are credible at all and here I am, doing one of this games

Edit: One more quick thing that I could say about it (and I guess I didn't make it clear in-game so that's my b) is that MC is always free to tell them "Hey, I don't want to do this" and cut his relationship with CS and CS wont do anything againts MC because, once the interview is done, they know that MC isn't a threat to them.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I also have a few questions to add, and I'm not really trying to add fuel to the fire here, as I do like the game so far (except the society aspect) which is why I had thrown another type of scenario to maybe give an idea for an alternate so that there could be a way to not go down that path and still be able to keep the game title.

1) This one applies to the end scene girl on the rooftop.
I assume that the reason she was bawling her eyes out and wouldn't talk to the MC is because, she thinks now because of a sexual condition that causes her to lose control, that she has just now ruined any relationship with the MC.

However having now had the whole scene of the CS, it gives a huge difference to that scene.
As now you have a girl bawling her eyes out after a strong orgasmic sex, with some one she likes, gives it a feeling like not having a mother and living with her father that she now feel she betrayed her father (because that means he's diddling her).
It doesn't even matter at this point if they are in the society or not, plus the unwillingness to talk to the MC at all and running away, makes it seem that if that's the case, then it's definitely a problem and it really does hurt and destroy others.....not as loving and peaceful as you make it out to be...as a society.

Which makes me wonder, how free loving is the society.....especially if it crosses over.
For example:
If the rooftop girl is in the society with her Dad, and the MC dates her and ends up Marrying her...Now does that mean her Dad still gets to keep fucking her?? If that would be the case, doesn't that also mean that she and her family are now apart of your family and that would give her Dad to have free reign to your house, coming in and fucking your Mom and Sister??
Also begs to question, if any one from your family doesn't want to be in the society (me too) then will they then be sniped,drugged, or even cause them to leave??

I think it would be better to not have it at all and make it more of a state of mind and thinking for the MC than an actual club or society. Your still early enough in the game to alter a few things...…….but it's your baby and I'll go along for a little more time to see if it runs down a path I can't except or can.

Still It's a good start and I thank you for the time put in on it and the replies you've been keeping up with here @AbrokenAProductions Your Awesome!!…………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Nocturnal85

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
(he is 20-22 so he isn't a teen btw)
Also, sorry, but you don't get to say that and actually mean it without a good explanation. The guy is in highschool. Last time I checked, unless something went wrong, you're leaving that at 19 at the latest. I understand the reason to scale everyone up, but don't use that inflated age as reason for anything. Besides, he looks more like 15 then 22, so there's that.
It doesn't make it better for them that the meeting is in a house, quite the opposite, it makes it even worse
If meeting in a house is so damn inconvenient for them, then why are they doing it there? The point is, it's C&C's home. That alone gives them a massive advantage. They could have prepared all kinds of sane things to prevent the MC getting unruly. I mean, the last time we were in this house, Cody pointed a fairly dangerous-looking thing at us. Having that concealed and easily reachable should suffice. Heck, Cody stood in a great position for just that purpose during that talk. ... Of course, as a non-American I find having a firearm in the house insane as well, but not as insane as snipers.
that feeling that everything will be fine if they trust on the other.
Sure, trust can't always be explained, and it sure as hell isn't always rational. But one is your teacher whom you know, and the other is someone you kinda know a bit, who you just found out is with a scary-as-hell secret society, and who has put you through quite an ordeal. And assuming you could trust Cody, and even Cadence... trusting CS is a whole other story.
I think it would be better to not have it at all and make it more of a state of mind and thinking for the MC than an actual club or society. Your still early enough in the game to alter a few things...…….but it's your baby and I'll go along for a little more time to see if it runs down a path I can't except or can.

Still It's a good start and I thank you for the time put in on it and the replies you've been keeping up with here @AbrokenAProductions Your Awesome!!…………………..Peace!!
And finally, I'd like to echo this. I think CS is a terrible idea the way you've introduced it to us. I think I've made that clear. That said, it is your game, and I'm sure you have a vision for it. I'm just trying to be helpful. Not sure I'm succeeding, or even coming across as anything but a jerk. I love most of the girls in the game, especially Lucile. Super excited for more of her. I'm just afraid CS is gonna fuck it all up for me and others.
Heck, I like this game so much that it's the subject of the longest texts I've written and the longest discussion I've had about anything this decade, I think. You've done well. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
First than anything: Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Going back to the topic: I'm not really sure if I get everything you are trying to point out but I can tell you this much at least.

Lucile and CS has no relationship at all, Lucile will know about CS later but in v0.1 Lucile and CS are two separated things. If Lucile wants to fuck his father (something that wont happen) she would be more than free to do it as long as the father wants to because the only rule there is that it has to be consented by both sides. If Lucile was the one catching Cody and Cadence instead of MC and she had those feeling for his father, Cody and Cadence would have the exact same meeting with her with the same safety measure (yes, snipers included) and make a plan to get her fathers understand CS's ideals.

After the plan is done, if Alice or Elly doesn't want to have sex with MC then that's ok too because the main reason of CS is to make others undertand that doing that isn't wrong, not forcing them to do it. Once the plan is over, Alice and Elly will understand that there isn't anything bad with it and they wont tell others about CS so Alice and Elly wont be a threat for CS and CS wouldn't do anything againts them.

And with those things being said, if Lucile was inside CS and MC's dad wants to fuck Lucile (another thing that wont happen) Lucile could just tell him "No" and that's it, and if the father gets mas at her because she said no them the father didn't have the right mentality to part of CS and he will never know about them

I never said his age for the same reason I didn't said his last names, because I'm not 100% sure of that, but I am sure that he is at least 20, Elly is at most 2 years younger than him and Nicole is the middle. The reason why I did school setting was because 1) it's easy and 2) I like school setting in games, but something that I have noticed in any other game and now it's my game's turn is that when people find a "void" in a game, something that isn't fully fully fully explained (like ages) they tend to find relationship with the real life so most of the people could think something like "if he is in school he HAS to be younger that X age" being X the year when people usually finish school (it depens from one country to another) and I don't blame anyone for that but I propose you to ask yourself this (for this game and for all the game with school setting): What if, in this world where it's possible to fuck everyone around you, it is also possible to have an educational system when you finish highschool over X age? Because if someone can tell that all of this is just fantasy then I don't see why that could be different.

The reason why they do the meeting there and not in another place is because there he can take all those safety measure, it's not the best place but they can make it work if the meeting is there because they had the right resources to make it work there. The only reason why Code ever pointed MC with a gun was because he didn't knew it was him, he thinks (and I guess I said it in-game) that he was just a thief so he will try to keep him locked there until the police arrives.

Bazzer doesn't know MC much more than MC knows Cody so there is no big difference there.

As I started this post, again: Thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm glad people actually think that this game worth this discussion. Is the idea of CS perfect? Of course it's not and I am willing to hear that 24/7 but I can promise that nothing bad would come from CS.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
AbrokenA Productions

Thank you so much for the fast reply!!

I think I understand a little of what your saying, but I also get the feeling that your more interested with the MC story than actually creating all Fathers and others involvement (so no consentual cuckolding stuff from them).
So basically we're not going to have to share are girls....Cool!!

I also was soo involved about writing my long post.
That I missed you saying in the post above mine, about the MC must at least go through the CS scene, and that we could choose to opt out....Sweet, I can live with that!!

So then if we opt out of the CS, will we still be able to have all the content in the rest of the game?? (obviously without the Cadence and Cody parts)
or
Will we have to give up large parts of the game, because they would tie into that story??

As always Brother your Awesome!! and thanks for taking the time to respond...……………...Peace!!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AbrokenA Productions

Thank you so much for the fast reply!!

I think I understand a little of what your saying, but I also get the feeling that your more interested with the MC story than actually creating all Fathers and others involvement (so no consentual cuckolding stuff from them).
So basically we're not going to have to share are girls....Cool!!

I also was soo involved about writing my long post.
That I missed you saying in the post above mine, about the MC must at least go through the CS scene, and that we could choose to opt out....Sweet, I can live with that!!

So then if we opt out of the CS, will we still be able to have all the content in the rest of the game?? (obviously without the Cadence and Cody parts)
or
Will we have to give up large parts of the game, because they would tie into that story??

As always Brother your Awesome!! and thanks for taking the time to respond...……………...Peace!!
The reason why I did CS with CS was to make it different than the regular "I saw that boy's dick and it was so huge that I couldn't avoid becoming his personal slut" and I made MC very dense about Elly, so if he is dense enough to never notice that he could just kiss Elly at any moment and have a happy ending with her and Elly is (and always was) afraid of what MC would thought of her if she ever tells him about how she feels, after I "created" all of that I really don't see how it would work without CS so I guess it will be CS or nothing

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
The reason why they do the meeting there and not in another place is because there he can take all those safety measure, it's not the best place but they can make it work if the meeting is there because they had the right resources to make it work there. The only reason why Code ever pointed MC with a gun was because he didn't knew it was him, he thinks (and I guess I said it in-game) that he was just a thief so he will try to keep him locked there until the police arrives.
Yes, like I pointed out they had him come to their house because it allowed them to easily set up safety measures. What I'm saying is that CS could have secured their house with much less effort then fucking snipers. I'm sorry I keep coming back to this, but outside of stuff that does or should involve law enforcement, you do not see snipers! And I know why Cody had the gun before, the point is, rather than investing in snipers, Cody, or just someone else hiding in the next room, could have that or any other gun at the ready, precisely for you to avoid something as implausible as snipers.
Bazzer doesn't know Bazzer much more than MC knows Cody so there is no big difference there.
Firstly, I believe Bazzer knows herself pretty well. But to address what you mean rather than what you wrote: Sure, MC and Bazzer don't know each other that well either, but they've at least spent a few hours with each other on that date. Cody hardly ever comes to school and I guess they recognize each other at least. Okay, your point stands, but trusting one or two people is easy. Trusting a secret society that points sniper rifles at you, though? I'm known to trust the wrong people at times (I've had my apartment cleaned out because of that), but no, that's just not happening.
Edit: One more quick thing that I could say about it (and I guess I didn't make it clear in-game so that's my b) is that MC is always free to tell them "Hey, I don't want to do this" and cut his relationship with CS and CS wont do anything againts MC because, once the interview is done, they know that MC isn't a threat to them.
And you couldn't have said that earlier? I completely missed that. Well, that certainly makes this whole discussion a lot less important. Considering CS is what you've named the game after, I expected it to be an integral part of it, not one you can just have the MC decline. Color me relieved.
The reason why I did CS with CS was to make it different than the regular "I saw that boy's dick and it was so huge that I couldn't avoid becoming his personal slut" and I made MC very dense about Elly, so if he is dense enough to never notice that he could just kiss Elly at any moment and have a happy ending with her and Elly is (and always was) afraid of what MC would thought of her if she ever tells him about how she feels, after I "created" all of that I really don't see how it would work without CS so I guess it will be CS or nothing
And finally, this is a point I've thought of a bit later but I was too busy responding to stuff to bring it up.
I get that you intend CS to be something that helps MC convince Elly and Alice. But he's the MC. Doing that is his job. I sorta imagine CS kinda like a certain companion from a certain motion-controlled swordfighting simulator if he's gonna let them do their thing. Maybe they have someone good-looking representing them, but nobody really wants them there cause we wanna think of the solution ourselves, thank you very much, now fuck off Fi! Ahem. Sorry about that. Anyway. If MC wants to screw his family so bad, he should figure it out.
I noticed you've equated the implausibility of the harem situation (including wincest) and the implausibility of CS before. But I think a really important difference between the two is that for CS we're just given a vague explanation of how they've fared throughout history, while the harem is being explained as we play the game. We understand how it comes to be, we're involved with it ourselves by identifying with the MC. That's the whole point. Is the harem implausible? Hell yes! But we're building it ourselves by taking it one step at a time. That is what makes it plausible. If you started a game with someone already having such a harem, and say the point of the game is to make it bigger, I'd be having a similar problem.

Reactions: Partomatic

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
AbrokenA Productions
First of all....I'm an English speaker, and I realize that your translator is probably having a hard time decrypting what I'm saying.

I sincerely apologize for how it may come out as on your end, and hope that I'm not sounding too stupid.
I just want to understand, as your translation on my end, seems to make what you are trying to say mismatch what you have stated before, on other posts....and I get what your saying in your last comment, and it sounds right, with why you want to put CS in.....as a reason.

You did say that we as a player did not have to join...…..and I see why you want it in, to be able to make the Mom/Sis both OK with it.
So I'm just going to ask.....I'm OK with CS, for the reasons you want it.....but...

Do you plan on others guys being able to share the MC's girls? (whether Mom/Sis or MC's love interests)
or
Will they be only "the MC's" in the game... and that would include MC's Father.....I don't want to spend time with Mom and Sis to build them up to have sex with them...then have the Father come home and start having sex with her or Sis.

Even when the Mother already stated, that he doesn't find her sexually attractive anymore and hasn't had sex with her for a couple of years.

So basically asking: do you plan on (NTR, sharing, cockolding, or more voyeurism...where we have to watch others enjoying what we working for)??

Sorry for taking so much of your time Brother...…………………..Peace!!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yes, like I pointed out they had him come to their house because it allowed them to easily set up safety measures. What I'm saying is that CS could have secured their house with much less effort then fucking snipers. I'm sorry I keep coming back to this, but outside of stuff that does or should involve law enforcement, you do not see snipers! And I know why Cody had the gun before, the point is, rather than investing in snipers, Cody, or just someone else hiding in the next room, could have that or any other gun at the ready, precisely for you to avoid something as implausible as snipers.

Firstly, I believe Bazzer knows herself pretty well. But to address what you mean rather than what you wrote: Sure, MC and Bazzer don't know each other that well either, but they've at least spent a few hours with each other on that date. Cody hardly ever comes to school and I guess they recognize each other at least. Okay, your point stands, but trusting one or two people is easy. Trusting a secret society that points sniper rifles at you, though? I'm known to trust the wrong people at times (I've had my apartment cleaned out because of that), but no, that's just not happening.

And you couldn't have said that earlier? I completely missed that. Well, that certainly makes this whole discussion a lot less important. Considering CS is what you've named the game after, I expected it to be an integral part of it, not one you can just have the MC decline. Color me relieved.

And finally, this is a point I've thought of a bit later but I was too busy responding to stuff to bring it up.
I get that you intend CS to be something that helps MC convince Elly and Alice. But he's the MC. Doing that is his job. I sorta imagine CS kinda like a certain companion from a certain motion-controlled swordfighting simulator if he's gonna let them do their thing. Maybe they have someone good-looking representing them, but nobody really wants them there cause we wanna think of the solution ourselves, thank you very much, now fuck off Fi! Ahem. Sorry about that. Anyway. If MC wants to screw his family so bad, he should figure it out.
I noticed you've equated the implausibility of the harem situation (including wincest) and the implausibility of CS before. But I think a really important difference between the two is that for CS we're just given a vague explanation of how they've fared throughout history, while the harem is being explained as we play the game. We understand how it comes to be, we're involved with it ourselves by identifying with the MC. That's the whole point. Is the harem implausible? Hell yes! But we're building it ourselves by taking it one step at a time. That is what makes it plausible. If you started a game with someone already having such a harem, and say the point of the game is to make it bigger, I'd be having a similar problem.
I get your point but I guess you will get mine if I say: I liked the snipers as a safety measure and in the idea that I created of them, in their eyes, snipers aren't too much. I "created" that organization so I think that I "know" what was necessary and what wasn't in "that world" but if you were the dev who "created" CS then you would "know" what was necessary and what wasn't, so I guess it's just a thing of personal preferences.

Lol, I fixed it after posting it but you were faster than me. MC trust in Cody and Cadence and by extention he trust in CS as well because he thinks that the whole thing isn't as bad as his fears could make him think.

I never said it because I never thought this would happen. CS will be a big part of the story in the early-mid game and even if MC is free to decline it, I really don't see how MC could achieve what he wants without CS so I really don't think that I will give the players the option to decline. MC isn't forced to be part of CS. He wants to be part of CS even after everything he saw.

MC isn't able to "figure it out" by himself. Before CS, MC thought that he was sick and that he needed therapy but after that scene he thought for the first time in his life that maybe he wasn't "sick" and he is now curious about it so he needs CS to "get" Alice and Elly or at least to confront her feeling with them (btw it's not like he wants "a harem" from CS because he can and will get Lucile, Nicole and Bazzer without CS's help). So no, he can't "figure it out" by himself in the same way that you and me can't just "figure it out" how to have sex with every girl we want

AbrokenA Productions
First of all....I'm an English speaker, and I realize that your translator is probably having a hard time decrypting what I'm saying.

I sincerely apologize for how it may come out as on your end, and hope that I'm not sounding too stupid.
I just want to understand, as your translation on my end, seems to make what you are trying to say mismatch what you have stated before, on other posts....and I get what your saying in your last comment, and it sounds right, with why you want to put CS in.....as a reason.

You did say that we as a player did not have to join...…..and I see why you want it in, to be able to make the Mom/Sis both OK with it.
So I'm just going to ask.....I'm OK with CS, for the reasons you want it.....but...

Do you plan on others guys being able to share the MC's girls? (whether Mom/Sis or MC's love interests)
or
Will they be only "the MC's" in the game... and that would include MC's Father.....I don't want to spend time with Mom and Sis to build them up to have sex with them...then have the Father come home and start having sex with her or Sis.

Even when the Mother already stated, that he doesn't find her sexually attractive anymore and hasn't had sex with her for a couple of years.

So basically asking: do you plan on (NTR, sharing, cockolding, or more voyeurism...where we have to watch others enjoying what we working for)??

Sorry for taking so much of your time Brother...…………………..Peace!!
Lol, I noticed that we were mismatching but I thought if I gave my best shoot in the dark I could make it work (I am writing and watching a Melee tournament at the same time so I might be a little too distracted)

MC is able to quit if he wanted but I (the dev) probably wont give to the players the option to quit because I in my head MC doesn't want to quit.

And no, you won't be forced to share if you don't want. Let's suppose that MC is fucking Lucile again and Nate finds you and he says "hey, let me in" you will be able to say "Sure, you can use her mouth" or "No, get the fuck out of here" and the same goes for the father (don't pay to much attention to him btw) and any other male so no. No NTR, cheating (on MC), cuckolding or anything similar, this game will be pretty vanilla.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
MC isn't forced to be part of CS. He wants to be part of CS even after everything he saw.
I see. So it'll be one of those annoying situations where I'll be shouting at my screen that MC is a fucking idiot then. Got it.
Sorry, that seemed a bit harsh. But I find that sometimes in games like this, the MC makes a decision without player input where I just wanna slap him.
btw it's not like he wants "a harem" from CS
Yes, I got that. I think you're mixing up two different points I made.
1) If MCs from other wincest games can figure out a way to seduce their families, why shouldn't this MC be able to do that too. I get that you wanna make it harder for him, and that without CS he recognizes his desires as a problem. But I think the right person to talk to, for example Cody, could convince him that his desires are alright, just as Cody might even advise him a bit on how to break the subject with mom and sis.
2) You've tried to say something like, "CS might seem unbelievable, but this is a harem game, and harems are unbelievable too, so shut up." At least, that's how I understood it. Which is not a good point, because in harem games we see the harem being built, which makes them believable. Well, somewhat believable anyway.
So no, he can't "figure it out" by himself in the same way that you and me can't just "figure it out" how to have sex with every girl we want
I guess I should have worded that better. My point is that MC of other games like this don't need a secret society to help them screw their families. True, not all of them do it all on their own. Some get advice from one or two people, often people with similar desires, fulfilled or unfulfilled.

You said something like, in "your world", which is to say the world of this game, you think CS is necessary. But there is no indication that that isn't just a copy of our world, which we live in. I mean, this could happen in some random small town somewhere on Earth, maybe the US. Just like many of the other wincest games you can find around here. Yes, the harem and wincest themes are a bit of a fantasy element. But there's no reason to assume it's a fantasy world. So I don't feel in error trying to apply my common sense.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I see. So it'll be one of those annoying situations where I'll be shouting at my screen that MC is a fucking idiot then. Got it.
Sorry, that seemed a bit harsh. But I find that sometimes in games like this, the MC makes a decision without player input where I just wanna slap him.

Yes, I got that. I think you're mixing up two different points I made.
1) If MCs from other wincest games can figure out a way to seduce their families, why shouldn't this MC be able to do that too. I get that you wanna make it harder for him, and that without CS he recognizes his desires as a problem. But I think the right person to talk to, for example Cody, could convince him that his desires are alright, just as Cody might even advise him a bit on how to break the subject with mom and sis.
2) You've tried to say something like, "CS might seem unbelievable, but this is a harem game, and harems are unbelievable too, so shut up." At least, that's how I understood it. Which is not a good point, because in harem games we see the harem being built, which makes them believable. Well, somewhat believable anyway.

I guess I should have worded that better. My point is that MC of other games like this don't need a secret society to help them screw their families. True, not all of them do it all on their own. Some get advice from one or two people, often people with similar desires, fulfilled or unfulfilled.

You said something like, in "your world", which is to say the world of this game, you think CS is necessary. But there is no indication that that isn't just a copy of our world, which we live in. I mean, this could happen in some random small town somewhere on Earth, maybe the US. Just like many of the other wincest games you can find around here. Yes, the harem and wincest themes are a bit of a fantasy element. But there's no reason to assume it's a fantasy world. So I don't feel in error trying to apply my common sense.
Lol, I undestand if you think this game is one of those games but the reason why I won't let the player quit CS is the same reasons why I didn't give the players the option to fuck Alice while he was drunk or to rape Elly at the beginning of the game, because I can't give the full full control of a situation to the players because 1) I can't think in a good story for that many situations and 2) it would take me years to do juts one single updates if I think, write, code and CG every possible situation

1) Again, it doesn't matter what other MC from other games did, this particular MC wouldn't be able to "figure it out" and now he has one chance thanks to CS. Thinking that "others did it" doesn't really matter because in the real life there people capable of building a spaceship and send a man to the moon, so why you and I aren't doing the same? If someone else did, you and I should be able to do it as well. It just doesn't work that way
2) I'm not really sure about what you are trying to point out with this. Here we will see how the harem is being built but the game is in v0.1 so from now there isn't anything of that to see here. If you want so see how CS was built I already know it in my head and I could add it to the game but then again, it's just a v0.1 so I can expand to much about it.

Again, it doesn't matter what others did because this MC is not others in the same way that you are you and not someone else.

I never said "this world" was fantasy nor a copy of the real world so assuming any of those would be "wrong" and there is no error in applying common sense but have in mind that your common sense will be different to others and when everyone applies their common sense, everyone will end with a different version of this game and any other game. The world in this game is a little different to the real life, I wouldn't call that difference "fantasy" but I guess that also open to interpretation and personal preferences.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Good morning. Okay, one last round before work.
Lol, I undestand if you think this game is one of those games but the reason why I won't let the player quit CS is the same reasons why I didn't give the players the option to fuck Alice while he was drunk or to rape Elly at the beginning of the game, because I can't give the full full control of a situation to the players because 1) I can't think in a good story for that many situations and 2) it would take me years to do juts one single updates if I think, write, code and CG every possible situation
I get what you're saying. But those examples (fucking Alice while drunk or raping Elly) are terrible ideas that any normal person would recognize as terrible ideas, so most people wouldn't miss choices like that. And people who would like to see such choices implemented can just think up a nice game-over-screen for themselves. Those choices not being there can just be seen as the MC's personality, he just wouldn't even consider it. That's fine. On the other hand, being scared of the scary CS seems like a natural thing to me, and therefore, once that meeting was over and he has some time to process all this...
On the other side, I don't want to demand that you figure out an alternate storyline where MC rejects CS and still goes after Alice and Elly. That is would clearly be a massive undertaking.
Thinking that "others did it" doesn't really matter because in the real life there people capable of building a spaceship and send a man to the moon, so why you and I aren't doing the same?
Well, yes obviously neither of us is gonna build a spaceship anytime soon. And neither your MC. What I was trying to say is (and maybe I'm being an idiot): The MC isn't just an average guy. Yes, you make him out to be, but there is one thing he is neither of us are. He's the main character of a story. Have you ever looked at the group of people with that description. Some crazy people in that group. The whole point of main characters is that they always find some way around anything that stands between them and their happy end. Unless you wanna write a tragedy or something. And like I said, they don't always find the way without help, and CS could be the help he needs. I just feel like a more plausible source of help would be much easier to swallow for the readers.
I'm not really sure about what you are trying to point out with this.
I'm not sure why I said that either. I guess I was rambling. It was pretty late... To clarify, I don't demand a CS history lesson. In fact, I don't think that would be super interesting. I think my point was that implausible things become plausible if you see them happen right in front of you. In short, seeing is believing.
For example let's say someone tells me, "I know a guy who fucks a bunch of girls all the time, he's got a regular harem." I would think they're screwing with me, but I'd be interested enough to, say read all about it in a book. Or a game such as this one. Now I may or may not believe what I read, depending on the details. But let's say something really weird also appears in that book, like... a secret free love society that... well you know the rest. I'd probably close the book, thinking no way I can believe that. Of course I know that this game is fiction, but it's about the suspension of disbelief, and mine is taxed rather heavily by this introduction. And I don't think having their origins explained in whatever amount of detail is gonna help much.
I never said "this world" was fantasy nor a copy of the real world so assuming any of those would be "wrong" and there is no error in applying common sense but have in mind that your common sense will be different to others and when everyone applies their common sense, everyone will end with a different version of this game and any other game. The world in this game is a little different to the real life, I wouldn't call that difference "fantasy" but I guess that also open to interpretation and personal preferences.
Right. Now this one I really don't know why I wrote anymore. I just tagged that onto the end without thinking... Sorry about that.

One final point and then I gotta run. And this one isn't even about CS.
During two scenes, one when you're supposed to wake up Elly, and the other when Alice is passed out drunk, you're given the option to jerk off. Now if you do choose to do so, you get interrupted. That's fine. But by choosing not to, the narration later on makes it seem like he did it anyway. This is really stupid. It's not quite as big a deal here as it is in some other games I've played, but now that I've complained so much, I figure I might as well say that too.

Aaaand I'm off. Have a nice day, man.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
I just wanna say I love your game! Don't change it because people say so. It is important that it's your game with the style you like. Otherwise you will not enjoy making it anymore. I have seen devs starting polls about how people want their game to be and it usually ends up too much for the devs to handle. Do it your game that you love and we will love it too.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes