AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week I did a to decide which costume Alice will be using for the Christmas update, I usually write the H-scenes in the same moment that I CG them so until that it’s decided I can’t work too much on it. I still have my hands full with college and it’s gonna be like that for at least one more weak so I’m not losing any time either. The poll will be closing today (Friday) and I should have some time on Saturday to start working on it.

Besides that, I wrote almost an entire scene about Lucile and what she needs to talk with us in her house (yep, another H-scene for Lucile). I also worked a lot with rooms that I made at the very beginning and now they need more work because now I know how to make things better, such as the living room and the bath, and I made some completely new rooms like another bath which will be replacing the old bath (and the old bath will become the upstairs broken bath) and a lockers room/changing room necessary for Nicole’s next scene.

z-ely.png

The most fun and interesting thing I did this week was probably playing with custom skin overlays for the girls to make their skin look more like, well, skin. I know that the girl’s skin seems too pale for some of you but that was both my intention and an accident while creating them. I wanted them to have that kind of skin but when you’re creating the characters in the CharMaker, the light settings are different than the settings in the studio and I didn’t know that back then so they ended being more pale than what I had in mind. In a similar way, Nicole’s hairs is much paler in the studio than in the CharMaker. Hopefully now the girls will start looking a little better.

That’s it for now. Thanks for reading.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Ok, so I dont know if you been ask this question a lot but I'm curious in why there is no NTR content or at least think about for one character in the future? If not NTR, then female domination? Unless thats already in the game.

Dec 29, 2018
Hey ABrokenA! Just finished playing the last update, and it was pretty good. I appreciated the warning about Mark, because I would've chosen 'no'. However I hope nothing more happens with his character because, well... you know. Daiana is an awesome character and SO FAR you've done a great job with her, so rock on! The only major complaint I have is how long the scenes are sometimes... I feel like you could get a lot more done if the text wasn't so lengthy for each event, but hey thats just my 2 cents. One more thing I think needs to be implemented, AND SOON, is repayable events/scenes, because there is currently nothing to do at all besides squash related stuff... and I've already won every single tournament so. Anyways, great work on the game so far, you're on the right path my friend. And given that Overpowered seems to be somewhat-abandoned, Complex Society has climbed up to my #2 spot for Koikatsu-based games. (HS Tutor is #1 of course ;))... Congratulations on the new update my good sir.

Dec 29, 2018
Ok, so I dont know if you been ask this question a lot but I'm curious in why there is no NTR content or at least think about for one character in the future? If not NTR, then female domination? Unless thats already in the game.
because most people dont like being cucked... thats like asking why doesn't every game include bestiality content... like wtf

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I like NTR but from liking it to actually doing it is totaly a different thing. I would like to keep this game sweet and simple so no NTR or rape at all and I plan to keep MC as the guy in control most of the times so no female domination either. I'm not really into female domination so I wouldn't know what to do even if I tried.

Hey ABrokenA! Just finished playing the last update, and it was pretty good. I appreciated the warning about Mark, because I would've chosen 'no'. However I hope nothing more happens with his character because, well... you know. Daiana is an awesome character and SO FAR you've done a great job with her, so rock on! The only major complaint I have is how long the scenes are sometimes... I feel like you could get a lot more done if the text wasn't so lengthy for each event, but hey thats just my 2 cents. One more thing I think needs to be implemented, AND SOON, is repayable events/scenes, because there is currently nothing to do at all besides squash related stuff... and I've already won every single tournament so. Anyways, great work on the game so far, you're on the right path my friend. And given that Overpowered seems to be somewhat-abandoned, Complex Society has climbed up to my #2 spot for Koikatsu-based games. (HS Tutor is #1 of course ;))... Congratulations on the new update my good sir.
I know that I tend to get too wordy while writing, I even wrote references for that in future events. There isn't enough content in the game to add a replayable event/scene and doesn't make it seem forced, at least not H content. In the next major update I'll add another H scene with Lucile and that one will be the first replayable scene in-game.

Last edited:

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Could you have hints on what to do next for specific character underneath their card like Summertime Saga? Makes it easier when there are overlapping arcs.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Could you have hints on what to do next for specific character underneath their card like Summertime Saga? Makes it easier when there are overlapping arcs.
In v0.1 the game had an in-game WT but it becomes harder to code with each new event so I had to take it down for now. You still have the external WT which tells you exactly what to do to progress the story.

Oct 28, 2017
Just wanna know that.. Is there a Alice grinding scene or only just the boob job. If it has then how can i get that. I even followed the WT.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Coin-kun i love you. Damn the game is good, not a lot of "sexual" content, but damn it's good !
The humor is good, graphism is good, story is good so far too !
For real dev, you have so well played joke i'm waiting for the next update !

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week I did a little of everything. I worked in the code, wrote events for Lucile, Nicole, Elly, Alice and Camila (most of them are unfinished though), made CG’s for Alice’s Christmas update, I did some new rooms and worked on some old rooms, I worked with proofreading corrections, I started working on a new GUI for the menus and I made all the necessary changes for a v0.15b release.

s01.png

Probably the most important thing for the v0.15b release is the addition of the gallery. I wasn’t planning to work on it so soon but I need the place to add the next Christmas scene with Alice and if I didn’t do it now I would have to do it later and then move the scene there. The galleries will contain all the scenes that aren’t repeatable in-game. Some of you probably already noticed that the way I do H-scenes is by giving more scenes/choices/content the more points the player has with that girl. In the gallery you will always have the “better version” of each scene. When using outfits I plan to do two versions of each scene, a version for the first time that a girl uses that outfit for you and another version for the rest. The in-game repeatable scene will be the second version while the first one will be repeatable in the gallery.

I think that’s it for now. Complex Society should be released in a week or two and the Christmas update should be released before Christmas hopefully. Thanks for reading.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
CS header2.png
Complex Society V0.15b is out!

Changelog v0.15b - 2019-12-07:
-- Reduced size (from 1GB to 500MB, bad compression in the first release).
-- Added gallery mode for Alice, Elly and Nicole.
-- Effects and animations in H-scene has been improved. Some new added.
-- Fixed a bug in one of Lucile's bonus gallery pictures.
-- Fixed a bug who caused players to miss some events with Daiana (Miss Bazzer)
-- MASSIVE proofreading corrections.
-- Added a new profile picture for Nicole.
-- Added a new room in the house and general changes inside the house.
-- Added new musics.
-- Added new sound effects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the op are updated.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I'm guessing from that changelog that there's no new lewd content compared to 0.15a?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
AbrokenA Productions hi there dev !

i see very few games of Koitaku ( i assume that's what you use with this game ? )

loving the girls and the game so far

can you please tell us how long is this game planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.15 right now ?

do you have a plan for developing the game ? or are you planning on the go ?

let us know if you're comfortable with sharing this info with us !

thanks for making this !

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes