Yattaaaman

Dec 17, 2019
The graphic is pretty modest, but I like the mechanics.

Are you planning to improve the visuals later in the development ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
So you don't have any plans to add any more "kinky" stuff right? Or have plans, only in long term?
Things may change, but my general ideas and planned things to include are all in the genre spoiled.

The graphic is pretty modest, but I like the mechanics.

Are you planning to improve the visuals later in the development ?
My pc is pretty old and I have to run the game in the lowest quality, if I get a new pc (which is a Patreon goal) then it definitely should improve the quality.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Annaz

Jun 16, 2018
Hey creator !

Just wanted to say i loved the game, i hope to see more soon :D

I wanted to report 2 littles errors in the text :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with the game !

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hey creator !

Just wanted to say i loved the game, i hope to see more soon :D

I wanted to report 2 littles errors in the text :

Good luck with the game !
Hello. I found and fixed the "because" typo but I didn't find anything weird about the "bye [mc]". Do you remeber if that happened while asking Elly about the tools?

Annaz

Jun 16, 2018
Nop, it's happening without story, just a discussion. She is in her room, you can talk to her. This trigger no event, just a little talk.

There the screen, maybe that help you.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

To be honest I don’t have that much to tell. Last week was about (surprise surprise) Alice Christmas scene too. So far I did a handjob and a boobjob/tittyjob with two variations each and I'm currently working on a blowjob. It also has some variations according if you already did something with her or not before getting into that scene.

Cel2-WT.png

To show something new and not showing a preview from the scene for the third time in a row, here is how the new in-game WT is looking right now. The in-game WT from the v0.1 was removed because the way I was codding wasn’t optimal and it was driving me crazy so I ended leaning on an external WT. I still think it was the right choice and the external WT will continue being a thing in the future but I really feel like this game could use something internal. I still didn’t work with the new code so maybe it isn’t the solution I was looking for, but sooner or later I will find it and the in-game WT will be a thing again.

That’s it for now. Thank you all for reading and happy Christmas!!

Reactions: Nocturnal85

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Have a Merry Christmas everyone. Keep turning in those typo reports...they're like ants...just when you think you've exterminated them all, another one comes crawling out of the woodwork. Please use the in-game link to report the errors, not this forum. You can find the in-game link on MC's computer in his bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivanhatt

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question how far will this update go if it takes place in the future will it just be bj/titjob/sex/anal thing or will wee see more like the breastfeeding/impreg/preg stuff or is that for when the story gets there ?
It's just the H stuff. You will see some breastfeeding and even talk about impregnation but you won't see how you got to that point or what happens after.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes