AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AbrokenA Productions btw why are the girls their bio so weird ages and such is that bec of patreon reasons ? Also how is the update coming along i have been thinking about it all day :D
I don't know, ages aren't weird for me or anything. I always knew that the characters were over 20 when I created the game, then I just choose specific numbers when I made the bios. The update is developing well, you can read the weekly's newletter I post here or in my blog (linkes in my sig) for more info.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hmmm so i gues the mc is in college if he is 20 XD ? And ooh yeah i read your letters i just wonderd how far you think you are away from finishing it big fan so i wonderd :D
Yep, in this world is normal to be studing at 22-23-24- Have in mind that these kind of games won't necessary follow "real life" rules and if we think about it, even "real life rules" aren't "real life rules" because those rules are different in every country. If I understood correctly, in the USA is normal to finish highschool at 16 but where I live you can be 19 and it's still totally normal to be at highscool. Different country, different rules, etc. I never said that the game happens in one particular country so if anyone decides to assume something about it, then that's entirely on them.

Not finishing soon, that's all I can say.

Hello when will the update be out ?
One more sex scene, proofreading and it will be out.

Reactions: lewismasss

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I thought at first that Lucile was nymphomaniac way before the current updates, now I played the current one and finish it, she actually is lol,
as for the teacher, I'm not a fan of sharing if that's the next update (o_O)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
as for the teacher, I'm not a fan of sharing if that's the next update (o_O)
It's not.
The question was there for her to see you showing that you're not insecure and that unlike her prior relationships (and attempt from the other guy) you actually care about her as more than just your next conquest.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
It's not.
The question was there for her to see you showing that you're not insecure and that unlike her prior relationships (and attempt from the other guy) you actually care about her as more than just your next conquest.
edit: ugh yeah, I ignored that lol

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

The update is done, a little later than expected, but it’s finally done. Usually when these delays happens I really don’t have any idea about what happened to cause the delay but this time I have one clear culprit: Animations (between others).

I won’t bother you too much with the details but basically for each animation I recorded, I had to make two animations to see which one I needed and most of the time, none of those two animation were at the speed I needed, spending lots of time and energy for nothing. I lost at least more than a week only due to animations problems, but oh well, it’s done now.

al5.png

The update has been sent for proofreading, meanwhile I still have lots of things to do. Some CGs could use some photoshoop, fixing some minor bugs here and there, some codding changes, I didn’t even applied all proofreading changes from v0.15a to the main game yet, etc. It should be out in less than a week.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
The update is done, a little later than expected, but it’s finally done. Usually when these delays happens I really don’t have any idea about what happened to cause the delay but this time I have one clear culprit: Animations (between others).

I won’t bother you too much with the details but basically for each animation I recorded, I had to make two animations to see which one I needed and most of the time, none of those two animation were at the speed I needed, spending lots of time and energy for nothing. I lost at least more than a week only due to animations problems, but oh well, it’s done now.

The update has been sent for proofreading, meanwhile I still have lots of things to do. Some CGs could use some photoshoop, fixing some minor bugs here and there, some codding changes, I didn’t even applied all proofreading changes from v0.15a to the main game yet, etc. It should be out in less than a week.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.
Hello will it be out tonight or tomorrow ?

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Great game for first time, mad props.

One question, does game have higher quality renders or we are stuck with low ? it would be so much more enjoyable if
this could be improved in future .

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What happens to Alice after meeting Cadance? I just can't find her in the afternoon
I removed her to trigger the next event in the next update.

One question, does game have higher quality renders or we are stuck with low ? it would be so much more enjoyable if
this could be improved in future .
My PC sucks. If I got a better PC (which is already a Patreon goal) I should be able to run the studio at a higher quality but for now I have to run in it in the lowest quality possible.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
My PC sucks. If I got a better PC (which is already a Patreon goal) I should be able to run the studio at a higher quality but for now I have to run in it in the lowest quality possible.
Figured as much I was just wondering if that was the case especially when you rendered some pictures at high quality so it just showcases how much better it could be, and I guess working with animations is nightmare as well.

In anycase I will drop by on patroen and help with goal.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.16-a is out!!
CS header3.png

Changelog:
  • Added Alice's Christmas scene (+250 images and +30 animations) places inside Alice's Gallery.
  • Profreading changes.
  • Reduced size (more content with better compression than the previous release).
  • Added new music.
  • Added new sound effects.
  • GUI changes
The links in the OP are updated.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes