Richard Ster

Nov 20, 2017
I really enjoyed playing this game but for some reason when I was on the Nicole scene when she invites herself to MC's home this message kept repeatedly popping up every time I get to one scene then this pops up again, I pressed ignore and get to the next scene and then pops up again. I do wish you the very best of luck with the continuation of this game.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I think that's because many people and devs, don't know what harem really is, what the genre is about, what the kink is about, etc. Many think that they are doing an "harem" game just because the MC fucks a few girls, and obviusly they have to make every single female a bisexual, even if she was straight at the beginning, she will be later bisexual, because that way is easier to them to do group sex scenes.

But that's not harem, in an harem a bunch of girls/boys decide they love and want to share 1 guy/girl (which is the MC). The girls in the harem may be bisexual, but that doesn't mean that they all have to be bisexual, and of course they shouldn't have sex/relationship with other girls in the harem, unless the MC decides about it. Since you know, the point of the harem is that they all are in love with the same guy, not with the same guy and all the other girls that are members of the harem, that's not harem that's a polyrelationship and it's not the same. I like harem games, but I don't want to share the girls, even with other girls, so unless I'm the one deciding that in the threesome they play with each other, when the time comes for a threesome or foursome, the girls should focus on the MC, not the other girls and sometimes the MC.
So a harem is more about control than anything else. Personally, when I see two girls sharing an MC's dick I want them to be lesbians and into each other as well. Two straight girls in a threesome going ew, ew, ew is not a turn-on for me.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Oh, okay, I misunderstood. You're absolutely correct, reading comprehension is a skill. You're just expressing a preference.

This is similar to the reaction that many had regarding Lucille who has way more of a tawdry past. What I'm taking away from this is that there is not much fondness on this site for character reformation stories.

While it may not be sexy as corruption, to me it certainly is more romantic and is a refreshing change of pace from what we normally get in a typical eroge game. But maybe there's a reason that you so rarely see this type of character.

What about a character like Elena from Dating My Daughter? She also was portrayed as being pretty slutty but we are not explicitly told about her past. It is merely implied. Does that make a character like this more acceptable and sexy?
I don't really care if a woman has a sluty past. That's not a deal breaker for me as long as it's just that, the past. What I don't find "sexy" is when she keeps talking about it, especially in a moment like that. Take this scene with Nicole for example. She keeps talking about how happy and in love she is, but then she's bringing up how she could fuck pretty much anyone, with no feelings involved. Why on earth is she thinking about the guys she fucked in the past in a moment like this and why does she feel the need to talk about them? Just to say that she changed? The "I'm only yours" wasn't enough? That was supposed to be an intimate moment between the two of them, not a therapy session where she's trying to solve her issues.

stonechitlin

May 28, 2017
I may have messed up my game, not sure if bug or I suck. Basically im broke and cant earn any money. Only person I could find to ask for tools was Elly, I purchased 2 of the 3, and after a dinner event I have $25 and at this point the in game walkthrough wants me to spend $100 on chocolate. Ontop of that the entrance fee for the weekly tournaments is $70. Help please.

Nevermind, talking to the janitor solved my problem.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So a harem is more about control than anything else. Personally, when I see two girls sharing an MC's dick I want them to be lesbians and into each other as well. Two straight girls in a threesome going ew, ew, ew is not a turn-on for me.
As someone who had threesomes in his life let me tell you that most women won't do shit with each other. Even kissing is a no go. If you ever want a threesome IRL that way i suggest some hookers cause they do fucking everything. But if you manage to find 2 women who are bi- sexual and agree on a threesome. By all means go for it.

But back to topic
I liked the update but i find it strange that all games like that focus on the side characters instead of the main ones. I mean its obvious that people want to do stuff with the mom and the sister or landlady and roomate if you prefer. The Milf Action always comes short in these kind of games......

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I think that's because many people and devs, don't know what harem really is, what the genre is about, what the kink is about, etc. Many think that they are doing an "harem" game just because the MC fucks a few girls, and obviusly they have to make every single female a bisexual, even if she was straight at the beginning, she will be later bisexual, because that way is easier to them to do group sex scenes.

But that's not harem, in an harem a bunch of girls/boys decide they love and want to share 1 guy/girl (which is the MC). The girls in the harem may be bisexual, but that doesn't mean that they all have to be bisexual, and of course they shouldn't have sex/relationship with other girls in the harem, unless the MC decides about it. Since you know, the point of the harem is that they all are in love with the same guy, not with the same guy and all the other girls that are members of the harem, that's not harem that's a polyrelationship and it's not the same. I like harem games, but I don't want to share the girls, even with other girls, so unless I'm the one deciding that in the threesome they play with each other, when the time comes for a threesome or foursome, the girls should focus on the MC, not the other girls and sometimes the MC.
How insecure do ya gotta be to be upset at two girls kissing while licking your dick

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
As someone who had threesomes in his life let me tell you that most women won't do shit with each other. Even kissing is a no go. If you ever want a threesome IRL that way i suggest some hookers cause they do fucking everything. But if you manage to find 2 women who are bi- sexual and agree on a threesome. By all means go for it.
I got a triple face palm for my statement so I surmise you are correct.

It would be very difficult to find two bi-sexual girls to engage in this, but these games are fantasies where anything can happen. I still stand by my statement that having two girls who both love you and each other and envelop your dick in a steamy French kiss is way hotter than having two straight girls do it. And it also seems way hotter than hiring two hookers to do it just for the money. But then some people are into hooker sex. To each their own!

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I got a double face palm for my statement so I surmise you are correct.

It would be very difficult to find two bi-sexual girls to engage in this, but these games are fantasies where anything can happen. I still stand by my statement that having two girls who both love you and each other and envelope your dick in a steamy French kiss is way hotter than having two straight girls do it. And it also seems way hotter than hiring two hookers to do it just for the money. But then some people are into hooker sex. To each their own!
There is no correct or wrong here. You are into what you are into. No shaming attached.

Not so difficult as you might think. Little hint: Go for the shy or tall ones. If you survive (no kidding) best sex ever.

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
where does the handjob scene with mom appear? the one that appears in the previous image

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
How insecure do ya gotta be to be upset at two girls kissing while licking your dick
It's not about being insecure. It's just a kink preference, if you read anything about what I said, I explained what the harem genre is. The girls in the harem are there because they love the MC, not each other. If they love each other and the MC, they don't need the MC for anything involving sex, ergo it isn't an harem game. the MC should be the one deciding with who he sleeps with and when they do group sex, if I am an harem girl who says that she loves the MC why would I focus on the other girls? Even if it's shocking there are threesomes where the girls or boys if you are into that, only focus in one partner, the one they are sharing.

You may like to see lesbian action with the girls in the "harem", or even like other kinks like sharing. But I like Harem and I don't like to share, so unless I'm the one deciding to share, that includes making the girls in the harem have sex with each other, then that's not what a call an harem, and most devs call harem to a MC having sex with a few girls, but that and the girls having fun in the sheets between each other, it's not a part of the harem kink and genre. I was just explaining that, not being insecure or bashing the game or anything, just explaining what a kink is. If you read it an thought I was insecure then go ahead.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
The control is a part of it, if the girls say that they love you and decide to share you, they should focus on you as the MC, not in each other, that includes sex options. If they want to have sex between each other then they aren't part of the harem, since they don't love the MC, they want a polyrelationship with the MC and the girls, they just don't voice it, since they like the girls in the harem and the MC, that case won't be an harem, it is something different, but many devs thinks it's the same just because the MC fucks a few girls. hell I have seen a game where the MC has a lot of fucks buddies, since he doesn't want to commit in a relationship and the dev thinks that's an harem.

The thing is that when you do a threesome, one girl can focus in your mouth for example while the other is sucking your dick, or one the dick and the other the balls. They don't need to interact with each other. Finding two lesbian or bisexual girls that want a threesome is difficult, but if that's what you are into then it's fine. I will just say that's not harem, since they are sharing the MC, they love the MC and are ok with him having other partners, when it comes to group sex he is the one that decides, in the harem genre.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so the walkthrough for mom says "go to kitchen and wash dishes but i cant wash the dishes in the kitchen

Reactions: west78

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, dev here. Sorry for the delay. I usually don’t take this much time to answer but two days after the release I decided to take two days two rest and pull my head out of the game for a second, and while doing that I got sick, which was “okay” because I wasn’t expecting any activity here but I totally wasn’t expecting that the game will be leaked here even if I’ll personally make it public a week after like I always do, but oh well, I won’t complain about piracy, piracy is the reason why I’m here in the first place, but when I found that I wasn’t feeling good enough to stay at the pc for that much time and I’m still in bed as I write this so I’ll try to be quick.

I won’t quote and answer each of you as I usually do because that takes a lot of time and space so I will just @ every who commented after the release I will do a Q&A about things I saw here and other places, so grab your answers here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q: Why the update was about Nicole only? Why nothing for the rest of the gilrs?

Q: Is Nicole a slut?

Q: Then why she brags about her past?

Q: Am I forced to follow all girls or can we just ditch those I don’t like?

Q: Will I be forced to have a threesome, sharing, girl on girl action, etc?

Q: The WT doesn’t work/it’s bugged. (Not a question but you got the idea)

Q: Where is the map?

Q: Where are the dishes? I have a bug.

Thanks 0011 ,Abhai and davu91 for the port and the compressed version, they will be in the OP as usual.

That’s it. Sorry for the mess. Hope you enjoyed the update. I’ll try to stay away from the pc until I got better (not making any promises). If there is any question left just leave a comment and I’ll do something similar later. Thanks for reading.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
But of course she doesn't say anything about what she did in the past... When she said (twice) that she's done more things in less time, with guys she didn't care about, while she was having an intimate moment with the MC (because that's the best time to talk about the guys you've fucked!), she was talking about how she used to knit sweaters with those guys, to donate them to the homeless... As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that she's saving herself for marriage! I'm sorry, but there's a difference between having fun and jumping from one cock to another with absolutely no feelings attached. As I see it, a woman who banged a few more people than the rest isn't necessary a slut, shit happens, relationships don't work out, but when she tells you how she banged guys she didn't really care about when she has your dick in her hands... Well... That's a different story! Oh, yeah. She didn't explicitly say bang, so she might mean that she "just" blew those multiple guys she didn't care about... I know, I know. The whole "I didn't care about" was to show how it's different now, and she cares about the MC. Yeah, that doesn't really work. Since she cares about him so much, wouldn't it make much more sense for her to be solely focused on the man she loves, especially right after she just admitted that love for the first time, instead of thinking about the guys she had in the past?
"Oh, baby I love you so much that I have to talk about the other guys I had before you, who I didn't care about, yet still I'm thinking about them while I have your cock in my hand, and I need to tell you that I did more things with them than you..."
I'm sure that every guy loves to hear how his girl is thinking about her exes when they are together... That's the dream!
Anyway. What's done, is done and that's probably the last time I comment about it, because there isn't really anything more to say. I personally don't care about Nicole so much anymore and if she keeps talking about the army of guys she fucked, I'll just start skipping her scenes. There are other, more interesting characters in the game, so no (not much anyway) harm done.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes