AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I did not see any new scene's in the story. I'm looking forward to a bigger update. This is one of my fav games.
It's a small update to complete the missing part of the previous update, not a "real" update. The two scenes happen before v0.18.1a starts if the players didn't asked Elly about Nicole's sleeping problem.
With each update most characters in this end up pretty much the same. Every girl ends up having "deep" issues and sob stories. All waiting MC to fix said issues with walls of text and magical dickings of course
Yep, welcome to this game and pretty much every doujin.

"Go to the kitchen and do the dishes".
How? When? I've got no option to do that, during any time of the day.
someone can help me? I've reached end of contents for all the girls, a part for Alice. Alice is blocked in "talk to her outside" but in morning she is in kitchen and in afternoon I can only watch a movie or make dinner, nothing in evening (future updates), what I have to do?
I think you two watched a scene in the gallery or the future section while you were still in the intro and that broke the story (I didn't know that until v0.18.1) so you skipped a few steps and now the hints are missplaced. I guess I'll have to do something about it next update but for now you can give me your save files and I'll fix them.

I had been following the title for a while, but only now have I had the chance to try it.
Ofc i play it with the incest thing on. Because i like incest story more.
Till now the game is really good and funny to play.
I just wanna understand one thing. The developer give us choice in future update?
Because i am at the part where Cody explain to MC the complex society. Is there is one thing that I don't like and that I would like to understand if we will have the choice or better to say the possibility to choose the choice we want?
Cody explain that for the plan to go well, the mc need to accept the fact that also the father need to be part of this and this for me is the part that i do not like. Ofc the game also say that there is a possibility that the father do not wanna this.
So before continue this game:

I go under genre at page 1 and i do not see any NTR word. The game tries to sweeten the pill by putting it in like: it's for the good of the family. Complex society is based on family and bla bla bla. But as for how I play, it's not something I want to see. So i wanna understand... Can we get ride of the father in some way? Divorce? Leave the father in the dark?
Because i do not wanna any other men in me harem or family sex life. I would not like to become attached to the title beyond and then have to give it up tomorrow.

So i really need to understand if the developer give us choice. Because if the is no choice i need to stop the game here. Because i do not like sharing thing also if is consensual. No men in me gameplay.
So someone know something?
Thank you
I won't say what will happen with Rick because that's a big spoiler but I can assure you that you won't be forced to share the girls with him or anyone else for the case. It will always be avoidable and up to the player. I got you covered.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Dropped this once I got to Cody's first scene... Being forced to watch a sex scene not involving the mc in order to progress the game rubs me the wrong way. Also, why is it even a choice to ring the doorbell? Better to move the choice up, and make it a "sneak closer" / "call out" thing when you hear the sound of people having sex and having both move the plot forward.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I can't leave the house, there is no door to go outside or a map or whatever... idk if I'm stuck or if it is a bug
I'm gonna assume that you haven't washed the dishes, correct? That's all ya gotta do, bud. If you can't find it, it must've bugged (happened to me) so I just started a new game and washed them as soon as I was done talking to the MC's mom.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Huh, so Nicole is kind of a school slut? Didn't play the new update but that's kinda disappointing.
Nicole has always been kind of a school slut? She says so herself on the very first time she sleeps with MC. MC's sister also makes that claim.
The new update is based on her developing a relationship with MC, a romantic one it seems. Although the fact that she is/used to be a slut sorta ticked me off, we gotta understand that it's like that irl. After a certain age, it'll be rare for you to meet a girl who hasn't slept with other guys.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nicole has always been kind of a school slut? She says so herself on the very first time she sleeps with MC. MC's sister also makes that claim.
The new update is based on her developing a relationship with MC, a romantic one it seems. Although the fact that she is/used to be a slut sorta ticked me off, we gotta understand that it's like that irl. After a certain age, it'll be rare for you to meet a girl who hasn't slept with other guys.
The issue with her is not that she slept around, but that she keeps talking about it, even in intimate moments!
Imagine being with a girl and she starts talking about how she could fuck anyone, while she has your dick in her hands... Ok, you were a slut, good for you. At this point everyone knows it! How about you stop talking about it and focus on the man you keep saying that you love? The dev wanted to show how she's now a changed person, but that was an overkill.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Cody explain that for the plan to go well, the mc need to accept the fact that also the father need to be part of this and this for me is the part that i do not like.
You know I like the idea of the Complex Society wanting the whole family involved. We've been presented with the family falling apart a bit because of the father's attitude and that being 'healed' I think makes for a neat story idea. The problem I have is that we are presented with the MC being immediately and very adamantly against the idea from the start. So it starts out straight as a case of potential NTR instead of sharing. Hopefully, if one chooses that path, the MC can be shown to come to understand that CS is about bringing the family together instead of creating a jealousy situation. Otherwise Rick being involved will just be NTR.

Kudos to the Dev for the Lucille scenes. That dirty talk is Top Tier stuff! Seriously ramp it up more if possible! Though I'm not a fan of the MC constantly saying stuff like 'Are you sure?' 'Is this okay?' If that's what you want.' I mean at first I guess it's okay. You can understand him being hesitant but at this point I think it's time for him to take complete charge and just treat her like the bitch she wants to be treated like. Honestly Lucille is in my Top 10 girls in naughty games right now. She's such an over the top slut I love it! And that's from someone who's never really been a huge fan of the slut type character. She's just so much out there and vocal about it during the sex that it just works.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
It's a small update to complete the missing part of the previous update, not a "real" update. The two scenes happen before v0.18.1a starts if the players didn't asked Elly about Nicole's sleeping problem.

Yep, welcome to this game and pretty much every doujin.

I think you two watched a scene in the gallery or the future section while you were still in the intro and that broke the story (I didn't know that until v0.18.1) so you skipped a few steps and now the hints are missplaced. I guess I'll have to do something about it next update but for now you can give me your save files and I'll fix them.

I won't say what will happen with Rick because that's a big spoiler but I can assure you that you won't be forced to share the girls with him or anyone else for the case. It will always be avoidable and up to the player. I got you covered.
Wow thanks! here it is!

Casseh

May 12, 2018
The issue with her is not that she slept around, but that she keeps talking about it, even in intimate moments!
Imagine being with a girl and she starts talking about how she could fuck anyone, while she has your dick in her hands... Ok, you were a slut, good for you. At this point everyone knows it! How about you stop talking about it and focus on the man you keep saying that you love? The dev wanted to show how she's now a changed person, but that was an overkill.
Damn, you right bro. I reckon that'd be a gigantic turn off for most dudes.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Kudos to the Dev for the Lucille scenes. That dirty talk is Top Tier stuff! Seriously ramp it up more if possible! Though I'm not a fan of the MC constantly saying stuff like 'Are you sure?' 'Is this okay?' If that's what you want.' I mean at first I guess it's okay. You can understand him being hesitant but at this point I think it's time for him to take complete charge and just treat her like the bitch she wants to be treated like. Honestly Lucille is in my Top 10 girls in naughty games right now. She's such an over the top slut I love it! And that's from someone who's never really been a huge fan of the slut type character. She's just so much out there and vocal about it during the sex that it just works.
The thing with Lucile is that MC still doesn't know her too well and he doesn't know how much is enough so he needs verbal verification from time to time, but once they get to know each other, it'll become so pretty that it won't be pretty anymore.

would love to get the girl's card to mess with them in koikatsu is it possible?

Wow thanks! here it is!
Here, it should work now.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
The thing with Lucile is that MC still doesn't know her too well and he doesn't know how much is enough so he needs verbal verification from time to time, but once they get to know each other, it'll become so pretty that it won't be pretty anymore.

Here

Here, it should work now.
Will you introduce FOOTJOB scenes in yur game? :)

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes