furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I want to take this time to express my appreciation for this game. It was the first one I played on this website that had Koikatsu character models. Since then, I have found myself drawn to games with similar presentations and theming, never forgetting about this one. I had a wonderful time replaying it from the start after the most recent update. I will patient wait for whenever this game is taken off hold, and I will definitely revisit it with the same level of enthusiasm. For now, enjoy your rest, AbrokenA.

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
i dunno whats going on, but the game always says i should talk to Elly when i want to progress with nicole and hints say only attend school, nothing more :(

can someone help?

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
There a way to get money other than games? had a surprise expense and I am 15 short of getting into the tournament. I also dont have the tools for the gardening yet

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
There a way to get money other than games? had a surprise expense and I am 15 short of getting into the tournament. I also dont have the tools for the gardening yet
You can get all the gardening tools for free; there ought to be an in-game hint about this so you don't have to go around asking every character at each time of day.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Hate forced relationships... I have no interest in some of these characters but you are forced to fuck them in order to advance the story of landlady and roommate :x Their storyline is great, just not interested in the rest of the characters you're forced to go through.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragoonC

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it really mandatory to see the scene between Cody and Cadence? Is Cadence a LI?

I prefer to skip or avoid the sex scenes where the MC isn't present. For the rest, I don't like sharing either, so I completely discard a threesome between Cody, Cadence and the MC. If she's a LI, Cody has to disappear from the scene for her to interest me. If not, I hope we can completely ignore her as LI.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Is it really mandatory to see the scene between Cody and Cadence? Is Cadence a LI?

I prefer to skip or avoid the sex scenes where the MC isn't present. For the rest, I don't like sharing either, so I completely discard a threesome between Cody, Cadence and the MC. If she's a LI, Cody has to disappear from the scene for her to interest me. If not, I hope we can completely ignore her as LI.
Cadence is not a love interest for the MC at the moment, and considering the Complex Society's philosophy, things may possibly stay like that. I agree that if she becomes one of the available girls, the presence of Cody could be uncomfortable for many players that don't like the idea of cucking the friend that made possible for you to have a relationship with Mom and Sis (even if Cadence is indeed very hot).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Cadence is not a love interest for the MC at the moment, and considering the Complex Society's philosophy, things may possibly stay like that. I agree that if she becomes one of the available girls, the presence of Cody could be uncomfortable for many players that don't like the idea of cucking the friend that made possible for you to have a relationship with Mom and Sis (even if Cadence is indeed very hot).
I'd rather it be like this and stay that way. If she's not a LI, then fine. In any case, it's not that I'm excited to see the scene... I guess if it can't be done otherwise I'll use CTRL when it happens.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Damn! Really amazing work with Nicole, Lucile, and Daiana's story so far,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still good luck with you and your game. I'm rooting for more Daiana content.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Why on hold
Being a developer is a strange thing. Where once we created just for the pure joy of it, now we create for others. Now our play becomes work in a way as our creative outlet is being observed. It's a novel experience but it's also draining as we perceive expectations and need to manage those in our minds. After awhile we may need to step back and re-evaluate where we want to go with our art and how we practice it. Perhaps we just need to recharge our batteries.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Thank you so much for making such a great game. This was the best game I've played in this style. Good luck dev

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
i love you'r game and thank you for us to play it too i know way it's on Onhold men take you'r time on it and i can't for the next update.

medrusta

May 15, 2018
Game is a solid 5/7. You are an amazing dev and I've really enjoyed the story. Hope you're able to recuperate well and, while I can't wait for the next update, don't strain yourself. Your life and health is more important.

Sep 2, 2019
Just when i thought Alice will kiss the MC lips to lips *sigh* Way to Leave me Blue balls again. Anyway Great Game! I don't mind waiting for many months take your time.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes