• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RikyEveryday

Jan 30, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

Complex Society [v0.21.5a]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Sorry, I have a question, can you tell me where the save file is? Thanks for the port by the way

xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
I've searched but can't find it, can someone enlighten me? The only thing I can see in 3 letter would be pin lol.
1648298590765.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How is the next patch coming along? Your update posts are set as paid content on patreon.

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of:

Complex Society [v0.21.5a]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Link is down. Anyone have another one?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. It's time for another Monthly Newsletter. Also available in , , and .

I’m working on Alice’s big scene. The scene will be divided into 3 parts, or 3 nights to be more specific, and right now I’m working on the second night. So far I have 14 recorded animations, 14 animations to be recorded and +300 GCs. I planned to work on Daiana’s story as well but I had a change of plans and now that will be postponed for the next update, I hope.

zalice_a448.png

The next scene is mostly the sex scene everyone is waiting for. It has some small event/talks before, in between and after the nights, the so famous boner press being the most important one, but it’s mostly just one long (maybe too long) sex scene.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone. It's time for another Monthly Newsletter. Also available in , , and .

I’m working on Alice’s big scene. The scene will be divided into 3 parts, or 3 nights to be more specific, and right now I’m working on the second night. So far I have 14 recorded animations, 14 animations to be recorded and +300 GCs. I planned to work on Daiana’s story as well but I had a change of plans and now that will be postponed for the next update, I hope.

View attachment 1746190

The next scene is mostly the sex scene everyone is waiting for. It has some small event/talks before, in between and after the nights, the so famous boner press being the most important one, but it’s mostly just one long (maybe too long) sex scene.

Will we see the wedding event at the last part of the game?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

View attachment 1746190

Looking forward to it! :love:

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Maybe, I don't know, I've changed my mind about that and how to do the endings a lot of times by now.
Oh, but u have added the scene in intro that means u have some plans about it....if u make one ending made with wedding event it will be great, even your story can easily access these route. If a society become complex then I think incest marriage will be normal issue.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Maybe, I don't know, I've changed my mind about that and how to do the endings a lot of times by now.
a personal and totally selfish hope of mine if that the big wedding is only around mid game. we gotta be able to play out their married life, family building and shit too! :LOL:

maybe even make the family even more complex with MC getting along with some of his daughters that might fall for him when they come of age. :KEK: or perhaps a squeal game called complex family! :WeSmart:
"is that your daughter or your wife?" - random stranger
"yes" - 40 something year old MC

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes