ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Why is swinging listed as planned on Patreon but not on here? I don't think it's the only inconsistency, could easily be an oversight, but it's kind of a bad look.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So question. Just booted up the game, and I'm well aware of the landlady thing to dodge patreon rulings. I don't care so much about incest fetish, but i generally change the relations to family because that's what they are supposed to be anyway, and the game makes more sense that way. But here, at the start of the game, its trying to discourage me from changing with multiple warnings. So what gives? Is the landlady thing the more authentic experience or the dev is just really scared of Patreon?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
For everyone who can't trigger Alice's new scene, it happens right after the previous sex scene and you need to get X points to trigger it. Try loading a previous save and spend time with her watching TV, sunbathing, and sleep with her before the third night.

I started v0.22.5b and let the developer say his peace and saved a new save and then left the game. I came back to load game and it starts all over from the beginning of v0.22.5b to let developer talk....again. Very annoying. Can this be fixed?
I don't understand what's the problem. You still have a lot to progress before reaching the content from v0.22.

Why is swinging listed as planned on Patreon but not on here? I don't think it's the only inconsistency, could easily be an oversight, but it's kind of a bad look.
Because it's outdated.

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
For everyone who can't trigger Alice's new scene, it happens right after the previous sex scene and you need to get X points to trigger it. Try loading a previous save and spend time with her watching TV, sunbathing, and sleep with her before the third night.

I don't understand what's the problem. You still have a lot to progress before reaching the content from v0.22.

Because it's outdated.
The problem is that I have to play from the beginning, each and every time, and not where I saved the game.

Last night, I played until the end and saved it. This morning it loads just fine.

Showering is the last thing to do with Alice and ends this version.

Last edited:

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
The dev might want to change a few of the assets to avoid getting a cease and desist, namely anything that is copyrighted, like the f.l.u.d.d. star, and Switch, the windows os on the in game pc(yes you have to pay a licensing fee to use it in a commercial product without Microsoft getting pissed) and maybe the poster to stay on the safe side.

gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
With Alice and Elly it says to talk to them in the afternoon but I try and nothing happens. Was there supposed to be an event trigger that I missed or something?

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
Its telling me to progress Cody's Story where it says wait a few days and don't miss class, Its been like two weeks straight im attending classes and no event triggered
I encountered the same problem. So im using the external walkthrough that is accessible through the game.(It opens a google doc in your browser). You pretty much have to progress through the teacher and a bit of nicoles path to actually progress through Cody's story which in turn progresses Moms story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
With Alice and Elly it says to talk to them in the afternoon but I try and nothing happens. Was there supposed to be an event trigger that I missed or something?
Nevermind. Just realized you have to go to the living room which is to the left of the kitchen. Prompt is hard to see.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just realize the incest in game not working anymore
You need the patch on page 1, it's new for this version. I did the same thing.
I do have to say though, the dev did a really good job on the non incest script. Didn't run into a single out of place landlady remark until the scene where Cody was fucking his mom.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes