• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GentlemanJim

Mar 6, 2017
I just retested it - if it says invalid password it's because the smileys were replaced by X D (without the space), the x should be lower case. If they are replaced with x D (Without the space) it will work, just tried on the newgrounds version

poil

May 18, 2017
YVFaWUpYSltcX0NCUFhHSVpHUFVGWkZfQVRAWU5SW19eSUJYYURYQF5FR19dQEVKSUVYSENaTUhb
WFhZQVZYXE5WRF9CV19GYFxRXFZFRl1FQ1xFVVhNVV5HUFVHRUREXUlEQ1JJWENdV0ZYYkRbQFRF
Q0RaX0FAUFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRZX0RCSUZESUNbTUlbWVhYQVVY
Xk5URF5CVF9GfFpFXkpZX1lFR0ZeVEJDVV5HUFVGRUVEX0lGQ1BJWV5CUF9FfFlFXUpYX1pFQlxB
SUVYSF1HU0BbX1heQUhAQ1NJWUNfSUJYYV9FXVBFQkRYX0FeVFhF

For V0.07

Here, it should have it all.

Reactions: Mario8080

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well I was asking if there was an swf download
Oh, you can download the .swf file directly from Newgrounds. First let the game load fully, and then press Ctrl+U, after that, press Ctrl+F and search for the word "swf". When you find something like uploads.ungrounded and the name of the game, just paste the link in a new tab, and if it doesn't download automatically (and the game appears instead), you just gotta save the page as a .swf (this only works with Google Chrome).

May 25, 2017
Oh, you can download the .swf file directly from Newgrounds. First let the game load fully, and then press Ctrl+U, after that, press Ctrl+F and search for the word "swf". When you find something like uploads.ungrounded and the name of the game, just paste the link in a new tab, and if it doesn't download automatically (and the game appears instead), you just gotta save the page as a .swf (this only works with Google Chrome).
thanks man, really helps a lot

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I'm DevTrav project director and designer of Con-Quest and owner of CuddlePit.
Whoa, I really didn't expect you to post a message here.
First of all, thank you for creating such a nice game, i really liked it. The only question i have, is that if there's a percentage for the appearance of Ultra Rare cosplayers in the game, and how much do rare books increase it.

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Thanks, Zachy!

And the way it works is each zone (that has a book) has a unique ultra rare cosplayer. The chance of running into the ultra rare cosplayer is increased by having a higher luck stat and by buying the book. The book adds a stacking buff of running into the ultra rare cosplayer but it only works in the room that you bought the book in. Hope that helps!

duckmen

Jul 22, 2017
what about 0.076?
Did it already in op post? Coz in public 0.07 some much content, than in dat

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes