Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
is it me or sharpedo is bugged and just cant be saved.
She's automatically saved once you beat her, but her CG is stored as a memory like Nurse Joy. Go to the shop area and click on the beach ball in the beach segment. And once you get Goodra, her memory is stored on the desk in the police segment with the new girls.

testero

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone have the $10+ version? It comes with special nude portraits for some of the characters in game (along with increased rare cosplayer chances). I made a request thread for it over on the request section. The only patron that I see on this thread is @Onysko (sorry for bothering you again :) ) and i'm not sure whether they have access to the $10+ tier.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone have the $10+ version? It comes with special nude portraits for some of the characters in game (along with increased rare cosplayer chances). I made a request thread for it over on the request section. The only patron that I see on this thread is @Onysko (sorry for bothering you again :) ) and i'm not sure whether they have access to the $10+ tier.
Unfortunately, I don't have it. :(

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Say, why is it that the game is always stuck at loading whenever I download it? Is there something that needs to be done first?

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
She's automatically saved once you beat her, but her CG is stored as a memory like Nurse Joy. Go to the shop area and click on the beach ball in the beach segment. And once you get Goodra, her memory is stored on the desk in the police segment with the new girls.
Y it was rly bugged now that i went and deafeated her it did the animation like it was supposed to do.The previus time i had defeated her like 15 times to no avail and others had the same issue.Thanks though.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
probably im doing it wrong, but password does not work
are you putting in just the password with no spaces? Try highlighting the password using "select all" and then use "ctrl + c" to copy and paste it in using "ctrl + v" using the input password button on title page of the game.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
are you putting in just the password with no spaces? Try highlighting the password using "select all" and then use "ctrl + c" to copy and paste it in using "ctrl + v" using the input password button on title page of the game.
nvm, for some reason the game keeps putting a space right at the start, just deleted it and works

NekronX

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to free the hex cosplayer in 0.08? i've beaten her multiple times but she still won't become friendly.

milfman11

Jul 27, 2017
isn't there any animation or something else other than the stickers?
and how do i save new cosplayers?

DaemonCrest

Sep 5, 2017
For V0.08
LV 111
Most of cosplayer, & all stickers and barrier unlocked, except for third barrier in the garden, Enjoy!

YV9QXEpYRFFZX0FDUkRYSF5cUVVHRUdeWlJYXlNURFpbUENYYURYQFdFQlhFQEhLU0VYSENaTUhb
WFhZQVRYXE5WRFxCVV9GfFlZXlJZQ0RcQ1xBVVhHSUNaUVVGRUVEXUlEQ1JJWENeSUNYaFhZQFRF
QURbX0BeUlhFQFpHUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVVhFSF9HUEtCRUVEXElF
Q1JJWENfSUJYYURYQFRFQURbX0BeVFhGT0NSTUhbWFhZQVRYXU5XRF1CVEJYZURYQFdFQkRZX0Be
VFhHVV5HUEtbW01EW0lCQ09RRF5CVF9FfFlFXVFFQl5FQ1x DSUVYSENaTU9bWFhdQVRYXk5VRF5C
VF9FfFlFXEpZX1hFQ1x DSUVYSENaTUpbWQ==

Last edited:

Bakare

Sep 9, 2017
V0.8 has a post on Newgrounds, Here's a save with the new goodies unlocked :) Everything but the ghost forms for the new two
YlhbXEpbQ1pZX0RHVVhATF9HUVVAXVhZWVxYWFZQWENfSUJYYURRQFRRRlhaQ1XDSUVYSENaTUhb
WFhbQVZYXE5VRF1CUUNNZlhZQFBZX1hFQkBeUlhFVV5HUVVHRUREXUlEQ1JJUFhbSUFYYkRbQFZF
RURYQUVeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQ0RdQ1xAVURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVRY
Xk5URF5CV19GfFpFXEpYX1xfX0FEUlhFVV5HUFVGRUZEX0lGQ1NURFpCVF9FfFlFXUpbX1lFQFXD
SUVGVV1STU9bX1hFWUlFQ1NJWUNfSUJDfFlfQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhCVV5HVFVGRUREXUlEQ1JJWENe
SUNYYERZQFZFQ0RZX0BeVVhHVV8=
You mean the free or patreon version? Thanks

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I'm gonna do a little walktrough, just like the one on post #32. I'll begin making it when v0.09 comes out.

Last edited:

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
I'm gonna do a little walktrough, just like the one on post #32. I'll try to have it finished before v0.09 comes out.
i forgot how to reach "misty", how do i cross the water again?
edit: nevermind, i'm just stupid, talk to cubone

Last edited:

WandelaKrumb

Sep 29, 2017
Could someone hit me up with the rare cosplayers and where to find them? Just started this up again after playing 0.5 a long time ago

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes