Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
Con-Quest 0.21 Beta 2

Update notes:
  • Added new Main story quests.
  • Added 4 new rooms + 2 new songs.
  • Added the first part of Ivy's dungeon
  • Added a new ultra rare Cosplayer in the abandoned mall.
  • Added a new figure to the dumpster.

Fixes:

• Fixed a few bugs with the Quest Log it should now properly display quests when you only have a single side quest.

Game Link:
Mega
Ivy is real my god:PogChamp:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
cant find the abandoned mall, is it up the escalator? still have the yellow warning tape blocking it. I can get to the start of ivy dungeon so its the right version..

seems like quest log is bugged its still marking the knife quest even tho ive done it.

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
cant find the abandoned mall, is it up the escalator? still have the yellow warning tape blocking it. I can get to the start of ivy dungeon so its the right version..

seems like quest log is bugged its still marking the knife quest even tho ive done it.
You take the elevator in the concert venue to get to the abandoned mall.

The quest log should be working, could you post your save password so I can take a look at it?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I only focused on the main quest, but the problem is that it won't let me go back to the normal world.
well, if you are experiencing a bug and can not go back to the normal world of the game you might have to play the game again a second time and hopefully your next playthrough you will be able to reach high enough to defeat the boss

Virusggg_1

Jan 4, 2023
well, if you are experiencing a bug and can not go back to the normal world of the game you might have to play the game again a second time and hopefully your next playthrough you will be able to reach high enough to defeat the boss
No thanks, I spent a long time leveling up for this to finally happen? I'd better put a full save

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
No thanks, I spent a long time leveling up for this to finally happen? I'd better put a full save
Post your save password for me. If I can't beat it at level 16, I'll add a way to leave early. But If I win you gotta sub to the Patreon. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pappercut

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
You take the elevator in the concert venue to get to the abandoned mall.

The quest log should be working, could you post your save password so I can take a look at it?
Ohhh my bad about the mall then, I progressed so quickly didnt notice it ahah

heres my save: The knife quest is active even tho knife girl already joined the band, If I kill her again I get the talk to her quest, doesnt break anything its jsut weird.

oh also mail girl has a ? mark above her head but theres no quest mentioning whats supposed to be done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes