ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
It's pretty redundant having multiple people asking for the same thing while contributing nothing. It's give and take, not only taking.
Hmmmm, it's almost like if you actually checked my post history you'd see I've contributed to other games.

This is a pirate website, the whole point is I have no intention to subscribe to Conquest atm but would still like to see the new content, so if someone wanted to share it would be appreciated. Bumping posts like this allows other users to see the forum is still active and that people are still interested, which might entice them to come back and upload a newer version if they're still subscribed.

You went around Elena: Champion of lust begging for passwords to the gallery, maybe you should figure them out for yourself and contribute Newfag

Reactions: TritonLord77

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
It's pretty redundant having multiple people asking for the same thing while contributing nothing. It's give and take, not only taking.
Hmmmm, it's almost like if you actually checked my post history you'd see I've contributed to other games.

This is a pirate website, the whole point is I have no intention to subscribe to Conquest atm but would still like to see the new content, so if someone wanted to share it would be appreciated. Bumping posts like this allows other users to see the forum is still active and that people are still interested, which might entice them to come back and upload a newer version if they're still subscribed.

You went around Elena: Champion of lust begging for passwords to the gallery, maybe you should figure them out for yourself and contribute Newfag

Please do not post request in the game threads themselves. There is a specific section for game request! Just follow the thread making rules there and hopefully someone will make it available.

Thanks!

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Please do not post request in the game threads themselves. There is a specific section for game request! Just follow the thread making rules there and hopefully someone will make it available.

Thanks!
This legitimately happens in -EVERY- thread. People use the requests to get game threads up, then use the threads themselves to request content or builds from those threads. You'd have to remove 50% of the comments across every thread if this was true ....

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
This legitimately happens in -EVERY- thread. People use the requests to get game threads up, then use the threads themselves to request content or builds from those threads. You'd have to remove 50% of the comments across every thread if this was true ....
It is a site rule that request are not to be put in the threads themselves to prevent them from being filled with request. If a game needs updating, just start a request thread following the rules there and hopefully someone can take care of it.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
It is a site rule that request are not to be put in the threads themselves to prevent them from being filled with request. If a game needs updating, just start a request thread following the rules there and hopefully someone can take care of it.
Huh gl with that.I dont see a problem with bumbing threads by requesting something again after some days.Cuase u know how a thread dies..yeap exactly when it gets inactive for some reason.I have actually seen in happen its not like all of use folow a game in 1 single forum/site.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Huh gl with that.I dont see a problem with bumbing threads by requesting something again after some days.Cuase u know how a thread dies..yeap exactly when it gets inactive for some reason.I have actually seen in happen its not like all of use folow a game in 1 single forum/site.
I'm not here to argue the rule. It is a site rule and thus needs to be followed. If not, post get deleted and proper actions are taken. Any feedback about the rules can be submitted to staff.

thanks!

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
So, someone already play the 0.095 beta version?, is there any difference to the previous version?

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I know a cash cow when I see one. They're dragging this garbage til the run out of patron's dumb enough to fund them. As long as they keep getting 1K+ per month, they'll just keep occasionally updating with a new scene or two, with some color shading to give the illusion of more content. My only regret is that i ever wasted time on this thing.

hehe2316004

Jun 29, 2017
my save

Y1lRXEpaQlBZX0JBV0FYS1xZVFVaWFhbVVBBQ1NcXkNXXUNEfFlFXUpYX1lbX0JBUkBAQENaTUhb
WFhZQVRYXk5WRFxCVl9EfFpFWFZQRVhZX0ZCSUdEVVxbTUhHRUVEXElEQ1JJWENeSUNYYERYWVJZ
X1pFQVxASURYS19HUEBCRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVV9HU0FCRUBcWElE
Q1JJWENeSUNYYURYQFdFQkRbX0JeV1hEVV5HU09bUU1EXElFQ1NJWUNcSUFYYkRYXUpcX1lFQlxD
SUVYS0NaTUpbWFhZX0lAXk5TRFlCSEdYYURYQFdFQkRYRFxDU1hFVV5HUFVGRUVEW0lFQ1dJWUNf
SUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXklEQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRfX0FeV1hEVV9H
UVVHRUREXUlEQ1JJWENe

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes