KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@Adam_Linkhem
Any chance of an updated mod for a more recent version? I tried using the decompiler you suggested, but realized I have no clue as to what I'm doing! :coldsweat:

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
OP updated thanks @ShibaShiba

Here's some more shit because I'm a PoS
Patreon update 5/25 (im too lazy to upload the exe)

Patch Notes 5/25/18
  • The way reward images are viewed has been totally re-done. There is a now a menu that can be open and closed that will make it easy to switch between images.
  • Mia and Nia now have static images and an extra set has been added with Mia on the bottom.
  • Jess will now appear topless in her animated reward.
  • CG's will now appear under the "special" option in the new reward menu. For example, the "tower of girls" CG can be viewed in Jacylns reward menu.
  • Added new animations for the Ignite Scissors and Shield Splash spells.
  • Added 2 New CGs at the end of Felicia questline. (Check the lobby for the super short quest)
  • Felicia is now in the gallery.

Reactions: PugWug

Scoot_

Aug 25, 2017
Okay, I'm going to sound like an idiot but I'm having trouble trying to run this. It mentions a .swf file in the instructions section, but every available file is a .exe. I've tried running it but it doesn't load in Adobe Flash (the only program I can open if from.) Is there another program that it'll work with?

AndyV

May 31, 2018
Okay, I'm going to sound like an idiot but I'm having trouble trying to run this. It mentions a .swf file in the instructions section, but every available file is a .exe. I've tried running it but it doesn't load in Adobe Flash (the only program I can open if from.) Is there another program that it'll work with?
I'm having the same problem, it opens in its own version of adobe flash but it's just a blank screen.

Jun 2, 2018
how do i activate the patreon version? it should be the correct version in the download, right?

i tried just typing the codes in the patreon window but there was no "line" to type in

Reactions: Nick67
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes