ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Any news on this game? Been forever since I played it, how "complete" is it now? or is it abandoned?

Jun 13, 2018
Any news on this game? Been forever since I played it, how "complete" is it now? or is it abandoned?
Next release is scheduled for June. It's supposed to be a total rework of some of the art, map, and mechanics, while also adding in a considerable number of new scenes and story content.

Edit: After double checking their patreon because I couldn't remember if an actual date was provided, the intended release day for the new build is June 16th, 2020.

Edit 2: Also, directly from their March 1st post: "This update will have a total of 31 NSFW cgs. including 3 unique reward settings with 22 variant cgs, and 9 adult cgs occurring in-story. This is almost 4x the amount of adult content compared to the latest public build v.11."

Last edited:

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
the same as a year ago, they are reworking it and rebranding so nintendo canot PokeSue them, they are going to realease that in june i think or something like that

Reactions: ShannonKun

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Next release is scheduled for June. It's supposed to be a total rework of some of the art, map, and mechanics, while also adding in a considerable number of new scenes and story content.
the same as a year ago, they are reworking it and rebranding so nintendo canot PokeSue them, they are going to realease that in june i think or something like that
Thank you! That's good to know. Does that include their little spinoff dating sim game?

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you! That's good to know. Does that include their little spinoff dating sim game?
I don't recall any recent news about the spinoff in terms of a solid release date.. I'll check and get back to you.

Edit: Last post about the spin-off game that I can find is from 30 December, 2018. Not sure if it's been abandoned or just put on hiatus until con-quest has been completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShannonKun

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I don't recall any recent news about the spinoff in terms of a solid release date.. I'll check and get back to you.

Edit: Last post about the spin-off game that I can find is from 30 December, 2018. Not sure if it's been abandoned or just put on hiatus until con-quest has been completed.
I thought that the side project renpy thing was actually done - wasn't it a side-project for the artist to do some drawings without needing to make them part of the main game?

Jun 13, 2018
I thought that the side project renpy thing was actually done - wasn't it a side-project for the artist to do some drawings without needing to make them part of the main game?
See, that's what I thought, but I can't find any additional posts mentioning after Dec. 2018. I'm thinking that most likely my patreon is just glitching out, which would also explain the few other posts here and there that I've missed.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Side-Quest as we know it is done - they were planning to rebuild it in VNE or GME and do a plot rewrite - they wanted to "do better". We'll have to see whether or not that ever comes to pass, but I think the unwanted attention from N***endo may have thrown a giant spanner in the works, and they've spent the bulk of the time since then rebuilding Con-Quest and stripping it free of Poke-influences.

Reactions: James Eveleth

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I don't believe so since its a flash game, but you can edit saves with . the hard saves (not the long string of text) are .sol, and the site tells you where you can find those.
If you know what you're doing, Cheat Engine works on pretty much any game - the problem is that CE is a bear to actually get good at, and Flash games run inside nested shells, so you have to figure out which executable to actually peel open with CE.

Short answer tho is yes - CE will work with it, however there's not a whole lot worth changing.

SarkGens

Jun 6, 2020
Here is the save with literally everything unlocked.
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Enjoy!

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018
0.12 is out for beta patreons. Anyone have access to the $10+ tier?
yeah i've got it but my internet's upload is slow as shit and its like 200MB which will take a painful and annoying amount of time for me to upload. if no one else comes to the rescue then i can have a mega link for you in a couple hours lol

if its any consolation there isnt a huge amount of new content, its like four (i think) new actual scenes with the new camo girl and the new intro. theres still a bit of unfinished art too but what we've got so far feels really polished.

quick edit but we must wait
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018
alright sick 0.12's up

-New story intro along with a new quest-line with Faye
-New emotes for Vanilla and Faye
-A choice system.
  • Occasionally the player can unlock different dialogue trees based on the response they choose.
-New Inventory system.
-16 new rooms to explore
-Map encounters
- instead of shaking your mouse over grass, the only way to find girls now is by exploring the rooms (this is currently limited to the forest level)
-Combat System
  • New spell animations
  • New Ui design
  • New sound effects for combat
New girl to save- Camo the Park Ranger.
After the player saves Camo she will have a small questline plus three rewards. There is also a fourth secret reward to find in the forest level.

Known Bugs:
The "give" option in the backpack menu currently does not do anything.

Last edited:

sgtgriggs

Jan 21, 2018
yeah i've got it but my internet's upload is slow as shit and its like 200MB which will take a painful and annoying amount of time for me to upload. if no one else comes to the rescue then i can have a mega link for you in a couple hours lol

if its any consolation there isnt a huge amount of new content, its like four (i think) new actual scenes with the new camo girl and the new intro. theres still a bit of unfinished art too but what we've got so far feels really polished.

quick edit but i guess this is what i get for lurking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so will the link be up

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes