Oct 30, 2018
What happened ?
Apparently either Nintendo or Game Freak caught wind of the project and had their legal team issue an order of cease and desist. Basically, because they were making money from donations on the project, and the project got too much attention they could be sued for using the direct likeness of pokemon and pokemon characters. That's why going forward most elements resembling pokemon games won't be included. It doesn't happen often with games like this, but when they do get a following they get attention from every direction.

• Sad
Reactions: M1K3_0

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Hello all. I started playing this game yesterday and so far have fell in love with the art and the characters. I have a few questions if anyone is able to give me a hand.

1. What does being 'smelly' do? Should I be actively getting rid of this every time?
2. Do the dialog choices matter? Is there anything I can miss by picking the wrong choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Is there a way to see what my current objective is?
4. How do I swap characters in battle. When you hover over Faye there's a message "click to swap characters" but nothing I click changes anything.

Thank in advance for the reply's.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Nice art and music, the combat seems better than most AVNs that have it, but... what exactly do I have to do? Just keep grinding the echoes? There's no journal with quests, as far as I've seen.
Some kind of map travel would be cool

And please tell me there are scenes with Vanilla

Last edited:

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
Nice art and music, the combat seems better than most AVNs that have it, but... what exactly do I have to do? Just keep grinding the echoes? There's no journal with quests, as far as I've seen.
Some kind of map travel would be cool

And please tell me there are scenes with Vanilla
The quests are rather simple. Usually go here, talk to X, fight Y times, go back, rinse and repeat. If you get lost just look around for any heart icon or go back and talk to NPCs. Agreed that a journal would be nice.

There isn't and there has never been any scenes with Vanilla. If you have the $10 version you can get her (and all other girls aside from your partner) topless.

• Sad
Reactions: sexypeanut

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
It seems sad that all the 0.12 content is just… gone. Makes me think the game should’ve been left and a new game started. I really hope all that missing content will be re-skinned and added back to the game to make it feel less like starting from square 1 after so long.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes