FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to fight the second painter echo? I beat the first one but when i try to spray over the second one next to 2B it says I'm missing something but doesn't say what i'm missing.

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to fight the second painter echo? I beat the first one but when i try to spray over the second one next to 2B it says I'm missing something but doesn't say what i'm missing.
Nevermind, I figured it out. The "second" one is outside. there is a new path by the dumpster. that's where the second tag is. Don't get why they need to be in a specific order and why the second one is so far from the first and third.

colaawada

Nov 1, 2021
Save, not complete but very advanced:
YVtZWUpYQFhcX0ZEVVhCT19HUElbXU1eQVdFQ1FUXV9CAxIYIw1FCgcFAA1FFREeFhFYS19bTUFC
UU1YVElEQ1JJWENeSUNYYERYQFZFQ0RZX0BeVEREVV9HUExbWkREXUlEQ1JJWENeSUNYYERZQFZF
Q0RZX0BeVVhEVVtHVUxbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVY
X05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xC
SURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9C
VV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNb
TUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSENaTUhbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhF
XEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhY
QVVYX05VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVVYAQ0LDUNeSUNYYEQHAwgMX1hF
Q1xCSRobFwpHUVVHRUREAwoaCk5VRF9CVV8aPwYMQA8dFgUqEh0dJxUQHgpHCA0SBCcYHwQNPwMM
BhtCCxwaNUQHAwgMXwYGHRVeCxsaHEMFDhcSRRoHAwBYV05dRFdCXV9MfFBFWkpdXxwbBhVeEQYB
HEMfEwwSRUdEXElFQ09RRF9CAxIYIw1FCgcFAA1FFREeFhFYKQMKGBwFRRIJARYRQwQEBBwLSQcG
JQ1FCgcFAA1FBwIHAFhZSENYUVUDGwENQVFHQ1NJWUNcSUFYYkRbQFRdXxwbBhVeVFhGVV5HU0pb
WFhaQVdYXU5XRF5CVl9HfFtFX0pZX1hFQ1xCSURYSUMvFBUbOgMHHwFYXVJJWENdVUNEfFlfQFdd
Q1pFQURCVVhGSUNbTUpHWUREXFBYXVRJWl1bVV9GYERZQFVZQ1hFQlxCSUVBSUNZUVVHRUdYXVVY
Vk5UWllWSUJHZVhFXlZFQ0RaQ0BCSUVYSUNaVElbW0REXUlHX1JVRF5CVV9FZVhFXVZFQlhFRkBe
VERYQF9HUEpHRUVYWElFX1dJWV5eSUJEZURYXFBFQlxfX0FeVVhFTF9HUVUDGwENQREGGgdJHB0b
AF8SMQQaCUoPEgQaFlwUBBgHHENbTUhbW1haQVdYXU5WRFwwUi1BDkRcQFdeX11FR1xASUZYHw4H
EhxbDxUEHgBYCQMJGwpCAxIYIw1FCgcFAA1FFREeFhFYDR0eBFUZBhoNQQsbAQdJBgAAAF8aPwYM
QAgGHQ1FHR8cAFgaFgEOTRcYBxFEAwoaCk4LBwELSR0bPg1FAgkHFkQHHB4XSRobFwpHDxYZDFgG
AgsRQxYXHQpCVV9EfFhFW0pYLV03QC5eUCpBJ1o1VCdbXSpcM1EqWzxRNlswSUJAfBwbGQNFQkRa
X0NeVlhHVVxHUlVERUVEGRcBCk4RGhoLSQcGJQ1FGBQcFkQdAQUXSQAGDApHFQsCDFgcHxARQxYX
HQpCEQEBNUQZBAkMEQ06FgcXF0VYQUNZU1URCBgbCElEQ1VJWENeSUdYYERZ

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I am really impressed and dissapointed that this is the first game completely based around cosplayers.

How the fuck the horny nerds didn't thought on making a game based about fucking cosplayers

• Haha
Reactions: syh653

nless03

Feb 27, 2022
I found a bug that resets Vanilla's Shop.

When you unlock the Ranger girl, and she heals you, I noticed that all of Vanilla's shop had reset. Things I had at level 5 (sold out) where now 1 again.

This happened BEFORE the spraypaint was added to Vanilla's shop.

Another new issue due to thing change. When you respawn you have about 60% HP, if you talk to Vanilla she puts you at 50% HP. The math there is probably the same math as the respawn, so it sets it to 50%.
Found the same bug in version 0.15 with 2 different methods and I got it to work ON PURPOSE about 3-4 times in my 3rd and last save file. After that, I think I fucked up and figured out why it happened, which is why I didn't get it to work again (might be wrong, tho, so don't believe every word I say.)

Basically, there's a chance Vanilla's shop resets once certain criteria have been met and I believe these could be the steps to make it work:
- At least one of the stats needs to be at lvl 1 (I chose defense in this case. I completely upgraded mana, hp and damage.)
- You need to get healed by leveling up or getting healed by an npc other than Vanilla (haven't tried Vanilla, but it probably wouldn't work and I'm too lazy to try again. I've spent longer than I would playing other games or simply doing other stuff.)

I won't keep trying 'cause I was just messing with the game and now it takes too long since I'm at level 25 (hate grinding, but that glitch caught my attention when I reached level 14-16). Plus, I already tried the same glitch in 3 different files. I didn't realize the shop reset in my first save and I noticed in my 2nd save, but I messed up.

Why did I say I fucked up in my 3rd save? Well, because I took the risk of upgrading my defense and after leveling up twice, the shop didn't reset, which is odd since about every 2-3 levels, the shop would reset.

Reactions: MisterDuck

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Found the same bug in version 0.15 with 2 different methods and I got it to work ON PURPOSE about 3-4 times in my 3rd and last save file. After that, I think I fucked up and figured out why it happened, which is why I didn't get it to work again (might be wrong, tho, so don't believe every word I say.)

Basically, there's a chance Vanilla's shop resets once certain criteria have been met and I believe these could be the steps to make it work:
- At least one of the stats needs to be at lvl 1 (I chose defense in this case. I completely upgraded mana, hp and damage.)
- You need to get healed by leveling up or getting healed by an npc other than Vanilla (haven't tried Vanilla, but it probably wouldn't work and I'm too lazy to try again. I've spent longer than I would playing other games or simply doing other stuff.)

I won't keep trying 'cause I was just messing with the game and now it takes too long since I'm at level 25 (hate grinding, but that glitch caught my attention when I reached level 14-16). Plus, I already tried the same glitch in 3 different files. I didn't realize the shop reset in my first save and I noticed in my 2nd save, but I messed up.

Why did I say I fucked up in my 3rd save? Well, because I took the risk of upgrading my defense and after leveling up twice, the shop didn't reset, which is odd since about every 2-3 levels, the shop would reset.
There isn't anything in the code that would cause the shop to reset when being healed so I don't think that is the root cause.

Did the shop reset during a single uninterrupted play session or was this after loading the game? It's possible some kind of error is occurring when the game is being loaded and is resetting it that way.

Reactions: yeetskeet_

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Damn got rebranded. There goes all the poke-girls.
Nope lol, nearly all of the girls from the older versions are still in with the main ones that are not in yet, will be added with a huge story update. For example Carmen, Michelle and Ivy.

Reactions: DarkKat
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes