Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I caught up on playing over the last two days. The last time I played this game was 6 years ago. I missed when Ivy was more prominent in scenes because she's hilarious. I'm guessing this game got a overhaul writing wise because the characters were all characterized differently from how I remember.

Vanilla was a little more helpful than how she currently is, Faye wasn't as dumb, Pheobe wasn't a sociopath, etc.
Nintendo hit them with a DMCA a few years ago.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah I read about that earlier in the thread like page 35-40. But shouldn't that have been only for the gameplay mechanics? Phoebe still looks the same in the current game.
It wasn't for the gameplay, it was the fact that the cosplays were clearly based on Pokemon. The redesigns are still colour coded by character, but the pokemon design elements are gone. Phoebe isn't based on Pikachu, she's just wearing a yellow rainslicker.

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
It wasn't for the gameplay, it was the fact that the cosplays were clearly based on Pokemon. The redesigns are still colour coded by character, but the pokemon design elements are gone. Phoebe isn't based on Pikachu, she's just wearing a yellow rainslicker.
Oooooh. The girls still look good without the Pokemon elements like Carmen and Ivy!

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes