5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see a 1.2 version with more animations and one bonus character?

• Yes

Votes: 1,272 97.3%
  • No, the game is fine as it is

Votes: 35 2.7%

• Total voters

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm interested in at least trying this game...BUT is their no way to differentiate AI CG faces from other titles out there? If you click on AICG and scan the available VN's 90% of them have the same damn face and it's getting tiring.

This is not a knock against this title, just an observation I am wondering if the dev has a solution for.

lecug

Aug 29, 2024
I'm interested in at least trying this game...BUT is their no way to differentiate AI CG faces from other titles out there? If you click on AICG and scan the available VN's 90% of them have the same damn face and it's getting tiring.

This is not a knock against this title, just an observation I am wondering if the dev has a solution for.
People will use whatever resources are readily accessible and cheap. AI CG is the latest trend and you can put content out fast.

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
People will use whatever resources are readily accessible and cheap. AI CG is the latest trend and you can put content out fast.
Not sure what the author is using, but if it's a local AI people have been training Stable Diffusion models and more recently, the amazing Flux to incorporate specific characters, change the style, and so on. Just check the CivitAI website. From what I understand you can do some basic forms of customization in reasonable time with customer hardware, or faster if you rent a GPU online for fairly cheap.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Conqueror: Sparta [1.2 Final] Unofficial Android Port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 191Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote