Unity - Conquest & Desire [v0.41] [Ellabelle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

no one in particular

The game has a really strong foundation. its combat is fun and interesting, I haven't explored all the classes yet, went with rogue necromancer, the dialogue is fun, the game is kind of grindy and the equipment although very interesting has a lot of room for improvement, this game has the potential to be one of the best games here it needs a lot of refinement, the art is good, the UI animation etc need a bunch of work, the music needs a bit more variety, the sidequests are really annoying actually, the affinity system is a bit too grindy, but this game has that dnd roguelike feeling which is great, hopefully the dev can market the game better and get some help for developing it further
  2. 4.00 star(s)

5k1n3xt

Honestly a shame that this game doesn't have more visibility at this moment, because I think it's very good. Most classes seem interesting, although I must say that I only played one, which I did have fun with tho. The game is fun to break imo, as looking for the best combination of skills for your class feels great, although I must say having only 5 equipped skills to chose from at all times does feel restricting.

There is of course some annoying kinks to the game, like you not being able to save unless you go to sleep, the game always starting on the small resolution even after you set it to big, mercenaries not spawning when you open the game, etc. but overall I'd say it's still worth it regardless, even if the end game feels kinda grindy after you've already gotten all the girls.

The story is good, and the girls have good dialogue imo, to the point that you can get to like them by the time you get to their special scenes, which are almost all very good, with the only one I truly disliked being due to personal liking, as forced sharing is just a major turn off for me. Apart from those scenes there are also more generic blowjob and sex scenes for each girl, which are ok, but once you've seen one of them, you've seen all of them.

Overall a good game, which I'm hoping to see more of, here's hoping the story doesn't just abruptly end when you get all the monster girls.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Plushie

First of all, this game is a good game (duh, i rated it 5 stars).
    While you can always argue for things that can be better, like graphics and so on, overall this game is a really good one.
    However..
    This is due to potential, setup and the idea that it grows larger. If this game is released as is, i would only rate it 4, due to the shortness of the game.
    The "love" system with the girls is good, and i enjoy the different scenes the resident girls. I would have loved to see the residents getting better equipment or in case of the guild girl, better adventurers. It sucks that you have to max out her love, to actually get any followers to begin with. It would be a lot better to have a few low mid and high tiers, that unlock along the scenes of Bj, sex and special.
    I find the girls quite lovable, in the way that they have their own personalities, and arent just cpy/pste with different colours-type of thing.
    I would also like to see some better setup with the different classes. I love that you can get skills from any class there is, but it feels like a waste that the classes dont have more "oompf" to it. And having hybrids (like the paladin) should be applying for a specific mix of playstyles.

In regards to the stats, it would have been nice to see some way of increasing the stats permanently, but slowly, and using the crystals for more "aggressive" or meaningful bonus.

TLDR;
    Good game, with potential for greatness! I wouldnt mind paying for this, even as it is, as i think its made wonderfully. But i hope the devs expand greatly on the adventurer aspect of the game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

G1TC4

Conquest & Desire is very enjoyable for anyone who likes full rpg class customization. There are few sex scenes currently but as an rougelike-ish rpg it's quite detailed. The game itself is a little unfriendly to new players but the learning curve isn't so extreme that it's unapproachable. I look forward to how it develops in the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SupahPanda

Overall a fantastic game.

Pros:
    -Unique Art Style
    -Fairly Robust Combat System
    -Characters that feel like people
    -The plot makes sense for the most part
    -The "Special" H-Scenes are well done

Cons:
    -UI leaves a bit to be desired
    -Resolution Doesn't Save (Minor issue)
    -The interactive H-Scenes are extremely repetitive, and are the same for every character, and in my opinion, are overall not very good.

Pro/Con:
    -I want more

Also, I don't think I saw anywhere where it said that it only saves at the new day. This caused some confusion for me as I kept losing progress whenever I'd close out the game. Before you close the game, make sure to rest at the Tavern.

Overall, it's currently worth playing and a good game, and also has amazing potential, as the framework for the game is solid.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ECCwnere

A Rating of 4 would also be acceptable for me here but the potential of the game is good and deserving of some leeway.

It feels like a lot of work have been done on the system and the idea of the game.
    There is maybe a bit of repetition in the H-Scenes were after the first ones, there's nothing differentiating them from another characters.

The characters (dungeon enemies) are interesting and unique in their own ways with their own goals and drives which I appreciate but there is not really any "choices" for them just how fast you want to get through their content.

The town characters are a little more nuisance in that their quests do take into account their personalities but the quest system feels a little clunky having to click complete and exist out and then continue one.

UI is somewhat not fun to use but it's manageable.
    Save system a little clunky, personally had to find the local files and delete to restart a couple times in the beginning as I didn't like my orginal choices and didn't know the skill that were attached.
    Dungeon are cool, sad there not really any game reasons to go back to completed dungeon so that's a lot of lost content that isn't getting utilized in game.
    Not saving the Resolution is weird but seems very fixable.
    Enemy battle speed would be nice at some point.
    Love the little pixie animation btw.
    Happy that the character creation has different skins, always appreciate that .
    Sad that the characters dissapear from the room after you talk to them, would love to seem them having different animations and interact.
    Feels like chat should have a small love increase once per day if players want to be lazy but still progress. Quests sometimes have annoying requirements.
    Almost never go back to the H-scenes after getting them so maybe they lacking in some way.
    Would love to have a companion join the dungeon crawl and interact and talk throughout the battle and travel. Would be cool but yeah seems like a lot of work so whatever.
    Also would appreciate the fairy having her own story and quests,
    No real punishment for death is interesting but understandable.

ANYWAYS I never really make this many comments in these reviews so it just means that there Something here if there was a bit more polish and so but go as you will, I understand it takes time and money.

Big Fan of combat systems that actually have thought behind them and can definitely feel it here so happy about that. Balance is a whole other thing but I not going into that.

I Initially gave a 5 rating them moved it down to 4 as I was going through the review but ended up finalizing on 5 again as the early reviews do a lot and I do think it can be a 5 star game as it was FUN and I finished the current story and would have loved it if there was more content and at the end of the day, that's what it's about.

Fun game that kept my interest so props to that. Just needs a bit of polish and more content etc and a branching story but I can feel the passion in the art come through.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Oldmannogains

Well, i played this game a few hours and can tell that this is a good one. This is still in early development state, but it already loock catchy.
    This game have intresting features and kind artstyle, hope it will grove up in excellent one in future.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lonelywoefulpeach

version .22

Versus Alchemy Quest, the H in this game is arguably more tame and less of a focus.

Being in development, expect to replay the game a lot if you stick with it.

The writing is fun, I enjoyed the individual monster girl progressions, as well as the town girls, especially the shopkeeper.

The gameplay is alright. I settled for cheesing with skills, aiming for as much damage as possible. There is a lot variety for build's actually, before I was a mage but currently I am a mixed tank with mainly magic damage. The various classes and skills make for reruns being not too stale to do

The UX can be difficult to deal with, and there are many features that are 'hidden'.

Overall, the H is good/okay, the writing is good, and the gameplay is okay. This recent update added some more H writing and bonus images in the dialogues, which is pleasant enough for me to bump up the rating to 4 stars, leaning on the higher side personally.

What lacks still is a bit of polish and disagreeable UI.

Would recommend for someone who likes messing with gear, and dungeon crawling. Would not recommend for a quick fap, or fapping often.

Edit: Some gameplay notes. There is equipment weight limit. Some crystals can increase the limit, like the Diamond or Blood crystal. This is important to note because later in the game there's a heavy weapon that is required to progress a quest line. You can also change main and secondary class from the guild at any time apparently.