EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Conquest & Desire.png

Overview:
Conquest & Desire is a lewd dungeon-crawler with a branching story, and it is the spiritual successor of Alchemy Quest.
The game has animated sex scenes and multiple girls with personal storylines.
It has seven mysterious dungeons to conquer and countless enemies to vanquish.
There are 100s of unique skills to learn and items to discover, which together allows for deep customization.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Ellabelle - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41
Language: English
Other Games: Spirit rancher
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

iTuyE9.png necro_specail.png pwSEf+.png smith_special.png lMkcND.png 5kLdfF.png fpBsCf.png QMYjRB.png Sfq06R.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I didn't finish the game, so feel free to tell me if there any missing tags
Enjoy the game

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Did... did someone take those old super deepthroat flash games and try to build a real game around it? I mean i'm all for it, it looks cute. Socials show that the first two games the dev tried making were canceled. Here's to hoping they feel this worth finishing.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Did... did someone take those old super deepthroat flash games and try to build a real game around it? I mean i'm all for it, it looks cute. Socials show that the first two games the dev tried making were canceled. Here's to hoping they feel this worth finishing.
I know the dev, she just draws in that style, she's quite good ^_^

Reactions: joehoe and Alandir

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I know the dev, she just draws in that style, she's quite good ^_^
It's... not *just* the style, it's *everything about it*. It looks like someone hand-traced a SDT scene. The angle of the eyes, the tongue, the position and angle of the arms... this combined with the various other styles (the goblin, the blowjob girl, the men, and the blonde woman are all different styles) make it look super sus, no offense to your friend. This is not a positive or negative judgement statement on using various styles-- I know there are teams that use various artists. But especially with the SDT thing, it makes it seem like a bunch of swiped stuff...

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
It's... not *just* the style, it's *everything about it*. It looks like someone hand-traced a SDT scene. The angle of the eyes, the tongue, the position and angle of the arms... this combined with the various other styles (the goblin, the blowjob girl, the men, and the blonde woman are all different styles) make it look super sus, no offense to your friend. This is not a positive or negative judgement statement on using various styles-- I know there are teams that use various artists. But especially with the SDT thing, it makes it seem like a bunch of swiped stuff...
It's really not. That's literally just how she draws and does things. I had commissioned her to do some art for me in D&D, she made my character in just 20 minutes:
edit: its really hard not to take offense here, since I've known her for years and seen how she just does things through previous games and this now. If you want to keep throwing shade at her, I can't really stop you, but it's pretty much an ass thing she doesn't deserve.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConquestAndDesire-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

bobbot

May 10, 2018
after seeing furry and charactor customization i gotta wonder how much there is... for example is it possable for the mc to be turned into a furry? or even modified at all after creation?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
after seeing furry and charactor customization i gotta wonder how much there is... for example is it possable for the mc to be turned into a furry? or even modified at all after creation?
The game contains furry because there's a furry girl.
As for the Character Customization, it is from the developer, where you choose your character from 3 characters and choose your class, such as a warrior, and so on.
Anything beyond that either I haven't reached it in the game yet or it doesn't exist

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Played a bit... I actually really like it. I have an issue where the fairy won't stop spazzing out and I think i chose the worst class combo of mage thief cause i have -50 armor :KEK:. Also I can't seem to hire mercenaries which makes me sad. Was hoping to hire a frontline shielder.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
nice but too bad there is no save menu and you can't respec

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
In general, I liked the game, but a lot of things should be fixed. However, for a demo, most of the things looks pretty good.

- When you encounter a merchant in the dungeons, you can't see the description of the items he's selling. I tried right click on it, but it's not working. So basically you're buying cat in the sack unless you know what these items are.
- The most important thing that I'm missing is change speed of battle. Enemies cast spells and attack very slow, it's get annoying very fast.
- I'm also missing an option to control over dialogues, so I could make them appear instantly and skip them. Or make them appear fully after you click the mouse. It's especially important if you read them already, and you don't want to wait for all the text to appear.
- Bleeding effects and other prolonged damage effects are too powerful. Usually in most turn based games such effects decreasing their efficiency each turn, such as divide on 2 for example. Otherwise, it can create situations where either enemies or NPC become too overpowered. Such enemies I encountered in mountains, two birds that can hit you with bleed on 18 points. For one turn I got affliction that cost me 36 hp each turn and I have only 100 hp. I didn't find any bandages or skills that can't stop these effects. Either way, this should be nerfed.
- As the previous point about different effects and states suggests, the game lacks more options for consumables. 1 potion slot is ridiculous. There should be more things that will allow you to both strengthen yourself and remove negative states.
- The game has very high prices for literally everything and rewards for quests are very small though. Mostly you get money if you get rare items and sell them. At the same time, most merchants offer extremely weak items, mostly of gray quality. Mercenaries are also insanely expensive. The game needs cheap early mercenaries of lower ranks and progression of items from merchants, depending on the number of dungeons completed.
- Knight's passive skill "Might" not working correctly. It's boost your hp depending on how much weight you're carrying, but this bonus only applying as missing health as battle starts. So instead of having improved health, you're always starting wounded.
- Faced a bug when I found "drow's footwear" legendary item and it's duped. I have to confess that I abused it a bit just to get more money and see what the game can offer, but you can't even sell it properly because it still stays in your inventory. So now I can open a drow shoe store with 170 pairs...
- UI is bad, so it's hard to navigate. Not sure if the dev be able to rework it fully, as navigating through all these menus is kinda pain.
- I liked the blowjob minigame, which is a rip-off from superblowjob, but I think it's still need some polishing. Especially in control area, so you could use your mouse to control girl's head. It's also very easy to interrupt the blowjob animation, all you have to do is click the mouse. This causes that when the cum bar is full you can't cum in her mouth, she stops sucking as soon as you click the mouse (well, maybe it's possible and just I didn't figure out how to do that). In addition, as I understood, all girls will have this same minigame, which kinda kills their individuality. I think it would be better if they had different minigames and with different angle and sex positions.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
nice but too bad there is no save menu and you can't respec
123.png

You can respec. In the right bottom the red thing. And you also can choose skills from other classes. It's works similar as you did in the beginning - you choose main class and support class and then train skills.

Yeah, there are no saves, but you can delete existing one. It's in C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Ellabelle

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
where is the goblin girl after ive taken her? the wolf girl spawns there but not the goblin girl

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes