4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Benalin13

Jun 10, 2019
I just looked at game and why are there 3 separate files is it the same game with 3 different actress? If that is the case this seems like a serious waste of work to me, why make extra content not in same game?

Reactions: Gamerpeen

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
I just looked at game and why are there 3 separate files is it the same game with 3 different actress? If that is the case this seems like a serious waste of work to me, why make extra content not in same game?
The download size is smaller and you can choose the actress your like to play with, or if you like text base then the html alone is enough.

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Either I'm terrible at this or just don't understand how to get to the right endings. Been trying for a while to get the blonde ending and mother endings

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
The Blonde is completed. Signficant progress behind the scenes too, looking forward to further development.

Please note – I've updated the Brunette pack to separate the HTML file for any further bugfixes needed, but there are no asset updates for the Brunette pack. All new assets are included in the new Blonde pack for 0.2.1.
One of the best games on this website. Thank you so much for the update.

Edit: Hmmm, yeah. Windows Defender is showing a severe trojan for the html file. Never had that happen before.

Last edited:

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So I downloaded all three of the files on the OP. The Blonde and Brunette Packs gave folders, the HTML was the game. All three of these are in the same folder, but when I start the game I don't see any picture. How am I supposed to get this game to work?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Either I'm terrible at this or just don't understand how to get to the right endings. Been trying for a while to get the blonde ending and mother endings
Do not instantly have sex with her. In the beginning, use the fear option. Train her in all available ways before having sex with her. Give her rest whenever you can. Give her the cat training. Basically focus on the regression stat.

Reactions: forbiddentwo
Feb 29, 2020
How do you reach the mother path with the Blonde? The best I can do, (aka the softest path i can click) ends up with her being a loving wife

Reactions: Dipsode

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Is the mother the same thing as wife? I don't see any clips labeled and there's not that many references to it in the html file

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! With the blonde I always end up with the "lovely wife". There was this one time I got the "broke her" ending, but that's just self explanatory"

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
How do i put the folders together? Put them all in one folder and still don't see images in the html?

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes