4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Consent [v0.2] [TheGrimRomantic] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer: TheGrimRomantic

Original Brunette Pack Size: 2.11 GB
Original Blonde Pack Size: 1.45 GB

Compressed Brunette Pack Size: 727 MB
Compressed Blonde Pack Size: 402 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Consent [v0.2] [TheGrimRomantic] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer: TheGrimRomantic

Original Brunette Pack Size: 2.11 GB
Original Blonde Pack Size: 1.45 GB

Compressed Brunette Pack Size: 727 MB MEGA
Compressed Blonde Pack Size: 402 MB MEGA

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Please update the OP. Thanks for the compression and all you do around here! <3

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Theres a bug whhen you make it to brunete daughter ive seen it a few spots now this is just one of em

Last edited:

MACHINEIRON

Jan 5, 2020
How do some of the tags even make sense in this game? Incest for example? You drug, rape or kidnap a random girl. And the name consent kinda implicates an entire different story. But maybe i am just to old and tired to get it?
well the consent name is kinda tongue and cheek, but there is incest if you get the brunette pregnant, at the end if you scroll down you can fuck your daughter

gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
Is there something else that needs to be downloaded? I downloaded the blonde pack and all I got was a .rar file that I couldn't do anything with. There was no zip file to extract and run the game from.

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
unknown.png
Does anyone know what scene this is from? I'm struggling to find the source and am hoping others may know.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there something else that needs to be downloaded? I downloaded the blonde pack and all I got was a .rar file that I couldn't do anything with. There was no zip file to extract and run the game from.
.rar is an archive format sort of like .zip, so you need to extract the files from there. You'll need to download and install an archiving programme for that if you haven't already, is pretty decent.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
some vids are kinda long... like i feel a desire to skip some 'preludish' part and roll forward but no media control options to do that. (also such options could serve as indication of how lengthy vids are as sometimes i dont know if the vid is just some intro ...or if there is something xxx... * for some players it may be much more clear but as i dont read much im a often clueless)

Reactions: Johor1

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Blonde pussy cat training (going easy on her in the pet play) is bugged and you can't continue:
You think you could go deeper if you had more control. That'd really [test her limits|cat sex blonde 3]].
I'm playing the compressed version. Any fix for it?

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Absolutely love the game. I'm not seeing a link to support the developer, though....

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes