4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
How do some of the tags even make sense in this game? Incest for example? You drug, rape or kidnap a random girl. And the name consent kinda implicates an entire different story. But maybe i am just to old and tired to get it?
You didn't scroll down to the secret ending. And the name is ironic.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Wow, not fricking bad at all. I've seen most of the videos you use for this, would be awesome if you provide links or a reference to the name of those flicks! Really looking forward to the redhead story line...keep up the good work man, really impressed so far.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You didn't scroll down to the secret ending. And the name is ironic.
That implies i finished the game already. But thanks for letting me know i guess.
And my name is not ironic as you sure as hell don't even know what it means cause in this context your comment on my name makes literally 0 sense.

At the end of the storyline, if you get a wife ending + if you haven't done Abuse training lv3, you can get an epilogue of sorts where you have fun with your daughter from her
Thanks i would try that but i am not into this rape stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
And my name is not ironic as you sure as hell don't even know what it means cause in this context your comment on my name makes literally 0 sense.
They didn't talk about your name.... the name of the game(like you asked about...). Based on the op you can see that "consent" isn't what the game is actually about. From the op "You've found your perfect wife. You will make her see it herself." that's pretty self explanatory.

Aug 16, 2018
I was stuck for a long time, but finally realized got to read more carefully on the slave/cleaning stage. At first I thought the punishment/reward was randomly increasing regression, but if you look at it carefully, you will see replies of "are you sure?" or "I can see that". The first you should punish, the second you should reward. This will result in -1 regression so you can go at this indefinitely.

Hope this helps
Thanks for your advice on the slave/cleaning stage, I was really stuck there. I still can't seem to get the daughter ending though, even though I've done both loving and obedient wife, came in her a few times, and did not do Abuse 3. Do you (or anyone) know what are the settings to trigger the daughter ending?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor typos here and there.

My biggest gripe is the use of "Main image" girls when very little of the sex/training images/videos use those girls. Feels like a bait and switch.

Outside of that, a bit of understanding what the player is pushing for. Like the 3 stats on the left and titles she acquires. I understand hiding endings, but if I don't know I need to get 1 score to +# to move on, that hurts the playability of the game.

Reactions: Pilluah

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
That implies i finished the game already. But thanks for letting me know i guess.

Thanks i would try that but i am not into this rape stuff.
He meant the name of the game is ironic Not yours. Duh.

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
thegrimromantic I was wondering why you chose that title.
[rape],[sleep sex], manipulating people is more like the direct opposite of consent.
Comes across as false advertising to me. :unsure:

Edit: It's a serious question though. I'm genuinely curious what the thought process behind naming that game was.
This girl has never heard of irony.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I'm a fan of this dark theme and optional violence. Played it for a while.

However, I got as much frustration as enjoyment as I can't get the incest options.I did what previous posts said: Avoided raping, avoided abusing, got obedient wife ending...
Only option is The End. Scrolling or changing window size did not reveal any other option.

Sad face.

edit:
After numerous attempts I got fed up of trying to find the arbitrary numbers for the ending I', looking for and just watched the videos in the files and imagined the rest. >.>

Decent game. Please flesh out the paths or give some kind of game restart hint to get other endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: dyaneatt

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
If playing on firefox and images stop loading save game then close the browser and then open the game again.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fan of this dark theme and optional violence. Played it for a while.

However, I got as much frustration as enjoyment as I can't get the incest options.I did what previous posts said: Avoided raping, avoided abusing, got obedient wife ending...
Only option is The End. Scrolling or changing window size did not reveal any other option.

Sad face.
I played this a while ago and have forgotten how to get the sweet wife end. But with this latest entry I keep getting new endings so I'm okay.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes