4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
how did you figured it out, everything i do her regression just increases
As long as you turn her into a wife you win, at the end game scroll down a bit and you can see her telling you she's pregnant, then the game will leap 18 years later with you fucking your own daughter.

Reactions: Bonerhat
Jan 28, 2018
Interesting game, very dark. I especially like that it's already completely playable without lose ends.
The daughter thing I didn't even notice originally because it was that low set and you had to scroll.

Can you please share what's the original videos/actress name for the stage 4 "abuse training" with the pliers/water cooker and that stage 3 pussy torture with the wooden stick?

Reactions: TheHighlander
Feb 4, 2021
love this game. hope an update comes soon. Might be worthwhile uploading a separate pack for the girls so the download size isn't too large.
Cheers – yes absolutely the plan.

To immediately contradict my first roadmap, I'm deep into The Blonde's content with the aim to make a wife out of her in six weeks. There'll be a separate pack. Sorry Fox fans, she'll be a little while longer.

Interesting game, very dark. I especially like that it's already completely playable without lose ends.
The daughter thing I didn't even notice originally because it was that low set and you had to scroll.

Can you please share what's the original videos/actress name for the stage 4 "abuse training" with the pliers/water cooker and that stage 3 pussy torture with the wooden stick?
Thanks. The abuse and earlier kidnap scenes were produced by a German(?) company called Brutal Violence – it's VHS-era and I don't know the name of the actress but there's lots more of her getting into trouble. Good actress too.

The pussy torture scene is from Graias – again, not sure of an actress name for that one, but there's other clips on the usual sites.

ilikefun72

Oct 22, 2017
1615895388972.png
Hi Folks, does anyone knows the name of this cutie.. She is very hot.. never seen her before.. Good one Developers..

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Love this, the chosen pictures all are equally arousing to my sadistic side and story is dark which feels like something i havent taken in a while. I kinda wanted to explore each characters story deeper through grind... thats why i would like to suggest the idea of choosing between long progression and quick progression that way people who wants easy progress gets the ending a bit faster and people like me who loves developed plot gets satisfied as well after getting to know their past/or anything that could be put to enhance the plot of the story as they are slowly broken

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
I'm at a loss. No matter what I do she always ends up as insensible slave. What am I missing?
I was stuck for a long time, but finally realized got to read more carefully on the slave/cleaning stage. At first I thought the punishment/reward was randomly increasing regression, but if you look at it carefully, you will see replies of "are you sure?" or "I can see that". The first you should punish, the second you should reward. This will result in -1 regression so you can go at this indefinitely.

Hope this helps

Feb 4, 2021
The Blonde's content is delayed – had no time/privacy to work on it at all for nearly a month. Anjelica's significantly less kinky than Caprice and that was factored in to take a little more time too. I'm not rushing to compromise on quality, and it's not being abandoned.

Progress:
  • 290 new assets sourced and cut. The Brunette had 350.
  • Total project is 59,000 words, up from 37,000.

Source on the maid, please?
View attachment 1095234
That's Sola Zola.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes