Collection Video Consome Kitchen collection [2024-04-28] [紺そめ]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
The animation is nice, probably the problem is Raiden Shogun face. At least for me, it's like someone cosplay as Raiden Shogun. That's why his/her Raiden Shogun is my least favorite animation from all the past Genshin character. Still it's wrong though to push the creator for remaking the animation.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
He needs to work on how he compresses these. The compression artifacts are hideous. The Yae Miko animation is particularly bad. Considering the file sizes they should not look like this.

Noir49

Mar 23, 2022
D=断面(だんめん danmen)=X-ray

NM=NoMosaic

B=another version(ex: anal, naked)
------------------------------------------
for example

Nil01_sex_NM.mp4
Nil01_sex_D_NM.mp4
Nil01_sex_B_NM.mp4
Nil01_sex_B_D_NM.mp4

VerA NoMosaic
VerA NoMosaic + X-ray
VerB NoMosaic
VerB NoMosaic + X-ray

luewh

May 1, 2020
He needs to work on how he compresses these. The compression artifacts are hideous. The Yae Miko animation is particularly bad. Considering the file sizes they should not look like this.
I don't you do have the original version...

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I don't you do have the original version...
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying you don't have those compression artifacts? I got the Yae Miko file from the OP and I didn't download the compressed versions. For some reason, some of the artist's releases don't show up on Kemono. The Miko animation is one of those missing. I cross referenced the file sizes of the ones that are available on Kemono with the ones in the packs and they match. And the file sizes of the works missing from Kemono are consistent with the ones on Kemono, so I'm positive I have the right files.

Last edited:

luewh

May 1, 2020
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying you don't have those compression artifacts? I got the Yae Miko file from the OP and I didn't download the compressed versions. For some reason, some of the artist's releases don't show up on Kemono. The Miko animation is one of those missing. I cross referenced the file sizes of the ones that are available on Kemono with the ones in the packs and they match. And the file sizes of the works missing from Kemono are consistent with the ones on Kemono, so I'm positive I have the right files.
Have you ever thought that it's someone trying to mimic the original by compressing the file size near 197MB ? :Kappa:

luewh

May 1, 2020
Very funny.
Go check the video coder. AVC (h264) means you have the original, HVC (h265) means you don't.

Beside that original problem, I agree with you that Consome's videos have noises problem, especially when characters moving a lot.
If this problem bother you then download the 4k version :
I made an improvement of yae and eula's video, I also added 1080p versions. If you open the image or zoom in you can see the differences.

Yae:

Before:
View attachment 2488241

Afther:
View attachment 2488242

3840 X 2160P:

Pixeldrain

1920X1080P:
Pixeldrain

Eula:
Before:________________________________________ Afther:
View attachment 2488261 View attachment 2488267

1824 X 3240P:
Pixeldrain

1216 X 2160P:
Pixeldrain
And what I wanted to say was maybe the original video don't have these compression artifacts, but turnout I'm wrong.
I think the only way (the most effective way) to erase these video noises is to increase the video size.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey just discovered this artist so is the torrent current or do I need to download all the other files in OP also?

luewh

May 1, 2020
Hey just discovered this artist so is the torrent current or do I need to download all the other files in OP also?
Torrent isn't completed, it miss some vids, 50% censored and only vids before febrery.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes