Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Conspiracy [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port + Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 57Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: BulliThulli

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Noicee biggies boobies withda mommies, hope no ntr in the future and this'll be perfect, ill follow this game

Reactions: Reaper-74

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
MC only kisses his gf, no sex besides a flashback where her mom catches the MC eating her daughter's pussy. That's it, so no incest with the aunt/cousins either. 215 clicks to the end (10 minutes, maybe) this is more of a demo than a prologue. I'd wait a few updates and try again, assuming it doesn't get abandoned like 2 other previous AVNs. Apparently he didn't get the memo new AVNs on Patreon are lucky to get 100 subs these days. There's just too many of them unless you go for mostly untapped niche markets like lolis that are banned on most sites besides SS and LC.
Only useful post in this entire shit thread.

Gigachads who come in and instantly say "yea it's 5 mins, don't waste your time" for the hourly 0.1 releases on here deserve a mandatory sex slave sent to their doorsteps. Everyone else deserves a nuke.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Conspiracy [Ch. 1 v0.2] [Remendo's Pvt Lmt]

COMPRESSED:

The patch is included in the folder but NOT applied :coffee:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes