Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still little content for me, but animations and graphics look really nice (y) It would good to hear some sounds and moans during scenes. Also maybe some controls over animated contents would be good :)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
hastalavistababy?
REALLY!?
THAT OVER I'LL BE BACK!?
THat line wasn't even in the first terminator!!
You want to use hastalavistababy at least specify terminator 2!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosC

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
The f is with all the freaking apostrophes? Save some for someone else! Seriously, it would make more sense to have some missing rather than all these extras that don't even belong! What the hell kind of translation software adds apostrophes to words that don't need them?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conspiracy [Ch1v0.7]
Conspiracy Ch1v0.7 Exclusive Edition released for Remendo's Lieutenant Colonel, Remendo's Major and Remendo's Lieutenant-General. For Remendo's Lieutenant Normal Edition will be released after one week.

Changelog:-

Fixed bonus content button not appearing at correct render.
Added 100+ renders
Added 2 lewd animations
5 special renders for Exclusive Edition only
Fixed some renders.
Proofread by "SaintBlackmoor"

Fixes:-
Fixed +1 Jennifer.
Repeated dialogues.
Removed point and click elements: Cycle, bottle, outside door, Inside club, warning sign, hide behind the pillar, shopping, picking up folder and picking up the bat.
Replaced 9 Renders with better one
Button alignment at the bottom.
Replaced 1 animation with renders.
Replaced 3 previous animation.
Special Thanks to V4mpire.

Changes has been according to the earlier polls.(Removal of point and click elements and Jennifer Hair change)

William R

Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone know the password to enter the club, since when I enter this it says that it is not the correct password
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-27 131416.png

Jun 11, 2020
Before I make the wrong decision. Does the bold look means Diana will go and suck off a random book publisher? Didn't want to ask but AVN logic isn't great.

• Haha
Reactions: William R
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes