3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
OMG.... 0_0

WHORE FEMALE MC + GAY CONTENT....

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOMBO BABY!!!!

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Speaking of the female what king of content do we have so far. I see the game is v.0.9 (all most complete) how much content do we get.

LivDieRepeat

Jun 6, 2021
I really enjoy the game so far. I know that there are secret moments/places but I’m struggling to find any that will spark an event. I was wondering if y’all have any tips or ways, and if y’all know how many secret moments there are. Appreciate it!

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Speaking of the female what king of content do we have so far. I see the game is v.0.9 (all most complete) how much content do we get.
I don't think 0.9 means almost complete, it just means it's the 9th version (as in, it will be followed by 0.10, 0.11, etc., it 's not like it's 90% finished)

Reactions: redraw

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't think 0.9 means almost complete, it just means it's the 9th version (as in, it will be followed by 0.10, 0.11, etc., it 's not like it's 90% finished)
This.
Many devs unfortunately don't know anything about correct versioning.
There already is a 0.10 for top tier patrons.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
If you know your math it shoud be 0.09 before 0.10 acualy you can put as many 0 behind "1" like 0.10000000000000000000 its still 0.1 or 0.10 . So v. 1.0 being complete i asumed that the game is allmost done. Its strange that a person who develops games and probably does a lot of coding dosnt know this.

perles75

May 16, 2020
If you know your math it shoud be 0.09 before 0.10 acualy you can put as many 0 behind "1" like 0.10000000000000000000 its still 0.1 or 0.10 . So v. 1.0 being complete i asumed that the game is allmost done. Its strange that a person who develops games and probably does a lot of coding dosnt know this.
meh, I think it's ok... when you have an open ended game like most here, which you know when they start but not when they end (even from the devs themselves), the convention of naming the version loses a bit of its meaning.

By now it's very common that "0." indicates an incomplete game and the number after marks the number of the version. It's not formally correct but kind of makes sense, or at least I don't find it that bothersome.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Contact [v0.9.0] APK -

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So this is really weird but.. I tried playing as Karin, and it doesn't go beyond day 5, and there is literally no sexual content besides Karin seeing Conner masturbating and having that dream about sucking off Daniel. Am I missing something or is that really all there is in this game so far? :cautious:

simvader12

Mar 24, 2020
So this is really weird but.. I tried playing as Karin, and it doesn't go beyond day 5, and there is literally no sexual content besides Karin seeing Conner masturbating and having that dream about sucking off Daniel. Am I missing something or is that really all there is in this game so far? :cautious:
There is a mini-game on day 4 with Karin, Connor and Daniel and it leads to some hot scenes, but I think that's the only sex content for her in this version. You need to follow the story where she goes and helps at the store with both of them, moving boxes, cleaning up, etc.

Edit: I forgot about Chris, his story for day 4 is also there and has some sex scenes as well.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There is a mini-game on day 4 with Karin, Connor and Daniel and it leads to some hot scenes, but I think that's the only sex content for her in this version. You need to follow the story where she goes and helps at the store with both of them, moving boxes, cleaning up, etc.

Edit: I forgot about Chris, his story for day 4 is also there and has some sex scenes as well.
I guess I did something wrong then, because when I played that rock paper scissors striptease game (as Karin), regardless of who won or lost, at the end the guys were like, 'let's go home', and literally nothing happened. I was like.. wtf! Maybe I needed to spend time with both guys to get that scene or something?
As for 'Chris' - never even met the guy. Where do you meet him?

Reactions: RedRaven69

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
ok so i just want to say how i fell about this game. i think its a great game for ppl looking for male/male content. and i think you should concentrate on that. i don´t know why you put a female mc in this. i mean from the looks of the game (gui/description) it was just made for that content and when playing it with the fmc i felt that it was made for mmc, fmc feels just wrong here.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes