3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
I think these are mostly easter eggs scenes, not actual routes.

There are 4 scenes hidden i've found so far:

-On day 3
you can find a secret hidden "?" next to the barn on the map. (Chris' friend fapping)

-On day 4 the previous "?" moves to another location , avobe the barn on the rocks in the background, (this one is tricky to find so just hover your mouse to find it. But as reference is above the barn close to the roof. (Chris' friend undressing and running)

-On day 5 this one is only triggered after you go to connor's house (as far as i've tested) after going to connor's house ,click on the"?" that is hidden on the big rock.(Chris' friend - Daniel's friend scene)

-On day 5 After visiting Daniel's house, click on the windmill. (Stranger - Mike scene)
THANK YOU KIND STRANGER :)

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
The old location I can't get to work anymore (might be internet region restrictions). I've found this one

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The main character Mike comes in the summer to see his grandmother. She runs a local store, but things are not going the way she did a couple of years ago.
Mike decides to help her grandmother restore her household and meet her old friends at the same time.
im not native, but the wording itself is confusing. there is a pic to choose the gender of MC on OP, but it doesnt explain about the gay /straight route.

some people dislike repeated questions, some ignore them and some keep answering them. so, to be fair, if there is the relatively same question again and again from different users, thats when OP needs an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or at least devs note.

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
im not native, but the wording itself is confusing. there is a pic to choose the gender of MC on OP, but it doesnt explain about the gay /straight route.

some people dislike repeated questions, some ignore them and some keep answering them. so, to be fair, if there is the relatively same question again and again from different users, thats when OP needs an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or at least devs note.
No changes to the description due to a development freeze for a female character (Karin)

• Sad
Reactions: poltegreis

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
No changes to the description due to a development freeze for a female character (Karin)
welp, that doesnt answer was s/he a s/he or it?
but at least the dev on the same boat with "doesnt care enough to answer frequenly asked questions" peeps :KEK:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Contact [v0.17] [ezh] - Original Size: 1,23GB

Download PC (316MB):
Download Mac (303MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
is there any way to defeat chris when playing the fight game? all options end in me getting damaged

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes