3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

kyuubifoxy

Nov 15, 2018
This game was fun to play, love the CG and the story. I dunno if it's because I'm on Mac and that it isn't powerful enough but some animated sprite were laggy but otherwise, it was cool! Can't wait for more content and to play the other games you made.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
lmao dev removed female character from the game, only interesting thing about ,ill remove my like
I'm more curious why don't they just make a separate game or a straight version of the game if they wanted to attract the hetero crowd.

But if they don't like straight content and find it gets in the way, why don't they just focus on gay stuff in the first place? Like make up your mind, dammit.

Last edited:

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
I'm more curious why don't they just make a separate game or a straight version of the game if they wanted to attract the hetero crowd.

But if they don't like straight content and find it gets in the way, why don't they just focus on gay stuff in the first place? Like make up your mind, dammit.
They did make up their mind... thats why its gone now :ROFLMAO:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...is Contact Seasons a Chapter 2 to Contact, or a separate game, like a sequel? And, do I need to download them separately?

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
So...is Contact Seasons a Chapter 2 to Contact, or a separate game, like a sequel? And, do I need to download them separately?
It's a sequel yes
"v0.2
On Day 8, Mike leaves the Haunt, but the story continues and it takes place in the fall season. In the sequel, you’ll find out what happens next with the Haunt and Mike’s friends. "

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's a sequel yes
"v0.2
On Day 8, Mike leaves the Haunt, but the story continues and it takes place in the fall season. In the sequel, you’ll find out what happens next with the Haunt and Mike’s friends. "
do I need to download them separately?

ironel

Jul 21, 2022

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Public Release

The new version continues Mike’s story in the city, and has some fixes as well.

Main Updates

• Day 1 is complete.
  • Day 2 for Mike has begun, it has been split into 2 updates as more content is planned.
  • Mike can go to the Pool or Gym of your choice.
  • Introduced 6 new SX animations.
  • Over 60 new CGs.
  • 2 new Parallax scenes.
  • History menu has been completely redone.
  • First day is now a lot of variation at the end of the day, choose wisely!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes