3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018

The new version 0.4 is already available to play!
A continuation of the story with Mike and Tom awaits you, as well as a small mini-game with several options for events.
0.4.1 - Fix for cheat menu

Cheat menu code N3MX9

to get cheat menu start new game and on dialog click the button with 4blocks and type code to activate cheats and click same batton again to get cheats and on main menu gallery

download

pan002

Sep 18, 2020

The new version 0.4 is already available to play!
A continuation of the story with Mike and Tom awaits you, as well as a small mini-game with several options for events.
0.4.1 - Fix for cheat menu

Cheat menu code N3MX9

to get cheat menu start new game and on dialog click the button with 4blocks and type code to activate cheats and click same batton again to get cheats and on main menu gallery

download
Mega
Cheat code for season 1 please

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
You dont have to be an asshole about it ! The guy simply dosnt like gay sfuff and asked a simple question. Whats you problem ? I too liked the female character , the dev wants to forus on the homoerotical stuff , thats fine , but not everyone has to be thrilled about it as you are.
Perhaps its because any time any gay leaning game comes out everyone comes out the woods shouting GAY AVOIDABLE!? It gets really annoying.

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
Perhaps its because any time any gay leaning game comes out everyone comes out the woods shouting GAY AVOIDABLE!? It gets really annoying.
From what I understand, the gay tag on this site is frequently used as a warning tag, rather than as an indicator of main gameplay, so people asking if its avoidable are generally just straight people asking "is this actually a gay game or is this a one-off thing that's not gonna be forced on me?"

Honestly it'd be cool if the site split the tag to account for that tendency somehow.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes